Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 5157
-
06-06-20 08:53 #1077Senior Member

Posts: 114Tiffy
She quoted 350 an hour.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 21:58 #1076He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Too bad she doesn't do incalls
Because she looks smoking hot.
Originally Posted by Jack234
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 06:21 #1075Senior Member

Posts: 50Tiffy
Tiffy is the real deal! Great attitude and lots of fun. Likes to show off (although looks like she wants to keep a low profile w no face pics on her ads now.) I saw her twice a few years ago, back when she was super skinny. She weighed about 105 back then.
Originally Posted by MisterPlow
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 22:53 #1074Senior Member

Posts: 249Tiffy
Yea I've been wondering about this one too. Seems real, anyone seen her?
Originally Posted by MisterPlow
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 19:17 #1073Senior Member

Posts: 299Says 28 yo? She looks at least 45 and even those pics look like they were taken many years ago. I'm pretty sure she's on social security by now. LOL.
Originally Posted by Entrain
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 12:30 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 187Caveat Emptor
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/909016374987
I made two dates with her, first, an incall, got to the location, no reply.
Second was a car date. Picking her up at her place, again stood up.
If you met her, and had fun, lucky you if not, well you decided.
-
06-01-20 16:44 #1071Banned Member

Posts: 588Sensual domme
In the kink world that would be taken as paying her to be strict and bossy, sensual and teasing (sometimes), no touching her (usually), but she will sweetly degrade and humiliate you (always), use YOUR holes for HER sadistic pleasure (if you are lucky), all while edging you to blue balls (denial is their c_umshot! Then sending you on your way without relief (guaranteed).
Originally Posted by Pagbb2
[View Original Post]
YMMV.
-
06-01-20 15:25 #1070Senior Member

Posts: 106Tiff or Tiffy
I see a few folks asking about her over the last couple years, but haven't been able to find a review. Anybody have any info on Tiff?
https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...r/361184827453
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tiffy-escort-boston-348282
Boston phone number, good number of ads out there on various sites. Anybody know anything?
Thanks!!
-
06-01-20 15:25 #1069Senior Member

Posts: 34I looked at her Twitter account. It contains lots of posts of things going on in the restaurant scene in Manchester, NH but it also contains posts about Manchester, England. It appears to me that the person is trying hard to make it look like they are local but they are posting stuff about the wrong Manchester. Duh.
Originally Posted by Amppro95
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 12:34 #1068Senior Member

Posts: 114Sensual Domination
Does anyone have any information?
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/747744358816
-
05-31-20 17:09 #1067He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Don't get your hopes up
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/hot-a...63784-20381643
The ads are pretty much useless and it's the only one on cityx in manch.
She is nothing like the pictures, service won't be as described in the ad and the girl I saw may not be there.
Originally Posted by Monger099
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 16:59 #1066Regular Member

Posts: 3https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/252073886938
Originally Posted by Monger099
[View Original Post]
The report's accurate I guess. Nice enough girl, and not the 9882 one I was worried about. Probably won't repeat though; too milfy for me.
-
05-31-20 14:03 #1065Senior Member

Posts: 53Asian
Link to her ad?
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 22:18 #1064He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Asian on cityxguide
I saw that one of the asian's is back to advertising on cityxguide so being a fan of asians and the relative closeness I decided to check it out. Standard call system, cheap hotel, etc, etc. I got to the room and was pleasantly surprised, she was cute, had nice perky, good sized tits plump ass for an asian and was clean shaven down below. DATY was allowed and she tasted clean, nice soft skin and was able to get a FIV. Skipped the BJ and went right to CFS, mush, cowgirl and finished in doggy. Overall it was a decent time with a better than average asian girl. Damage was the standard 1. 4 for the half.
-
05-29-20 23:24 #1063Senior Member

Posts: 200Reverse image search the girls. These pics belong to a porn star. Bibi Jones if you want to see the whole package for free.
Originally Posted by Ymch520
[View Original Post]
Fun fact, she's the one that banged Rob Gronk, great he bagged her but sucks he signed with Tampa.











Reply With Quote





