rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 273 of 345 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 323 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 5161
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1081

    Chanel

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/every...06182-29568041

    I've seen her post a lot in manchester and I don't think anyone's reported on her. I saw her on the seacoast and posted on that board for her. Would recommend.

  2. #1080

    Ariel

    Does Ariel, the woman with the dreads, who advertises full body massages Offer FS. There were posts about her last year but I'm wondering if anyone has seen her recently. TIA.

  3. #1079

    New scammers, ads are looking more convincing.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...o/795720386403

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...t/388794271683

    Notice the wording similarities. They are getting better, watch out guys!

  4. #1078
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    She quoted 350 an hour.
    That's a bit steep.

  5. #1077

    Tiffy

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    Because she looks smoking hot.
    She quoted 350 an hour.

  6. #1076
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Too bad she doesn't do incalls

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack234  [View Original Post]
    Tiffy is the real deal! Great attitude and lots of fun. Likes to show off (although looks like she wants to keep a low profile w no face pics on her ads now.) I saw her twice a few years ago, back when she was super skinny. She weighed about 105 back then.
    Because she looks smoking hot.

  7. #1075

    Tiffy

    Tiffy is the real deal! Great attitude and lots of fun. Likes to show off (although looks like she wants to keep a low profile w no face pics on her ads now.) I saw her twice a few years ago, back when she was super skinny. She weighed about 105 back then.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlow  [View Original Post]
    I see a few folks asking about her over the last couple years, but haven't been able to find a review. Anybody have any info on Tiff?

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...r/361184827453

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tiffy-escort-boston-348282

    Boston phone number, good number of ads out there on various sites. Anybody know anything?

    Thanks!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails asja646735.jpg‎  

  8. #1074

    Tiffy

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlow  [View Original Post]
    I see a few folks asking about her over the last couple years, but haven't been able to find a review. Anybody have any info on Tiff?

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...r/361184827453

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tiffy-escort-boston-348282

    Boston phone number, good number of ads out there on various sites. Anybody know anything?

    Thanks!!
    Yea I've been wondering about this one too. Seems real, anyone seen her?

  9. #1073
    Quote Originally Posted by Entrain  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/909016374987

    I made two dates with her, first, an incall, got to the location, no reply.

    Second was a car date. Picking her up at her place, again stood up.

    If you met her, and had fun, lucky you if not, well you decided.
    Says 28 yo? She looks at least 45 and even those pics look like they were taken many years ago. I'm pretty sure she's on social security by now. LOL.

  10. #1072

    Caveat Emptor

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/909016374987

    I made two dates with her, first, an incall, got to the location, no reply.

    Second was a car date. Picking her up at her place, again stood up.

    If you met her, and had fun, lucky you if not, well you decided.

  11. #1071

    Sensual domme

    Quote Originally Posted by Pagbb2  [View Original Post]
    In the kink world that would be taken as paying her to be strict and bossy, sensual and teasing (sometimes), no touching her (usually), but she will sweetly degrade and humiliate you (always), use YOUR holes for HER sadistic pleasure (if you are lucky), all while edging you to blue balls (denial is their c_umshot! Then sending you on your way without relief (guaranteed).

    YMMV.

  12. #1070

    Tiff or Tiffy

    I see a few folks asking about her over the last couple years, but haven't been able to find a review. Anybody have any info on Tiff?

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...r/361184827453

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tiffy-escort-boston-348282

    Boston phone number, good number of ads out there on various sites. Anybody know anything?

    Thanks!!

  13. #1069
    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    I texted her, asked her if she was available and where she was located, got a picture back of her price list starting at $500 and ending with $4000, when I win the lottery, I'll follow up with a report.
    I looked at her Twitter account. It contains lots of posts of things going on in the restaurant scene in Manchester, NH but it also contains posts about Manchester, England. It appears to me that the person is trying hard to make it look like they are local but they are posting stuff about the wrong Manchester. Duh.

  14. #1068

    Sensual Domination

    Does anyone have any information?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/747744358816

  15. #1067
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Don't get your hopes up

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/hot-a...63784-20381643

    The ads are pretty much useless and it's the only one on cityx in manch.

    She is nothing like the pictures, service won't be as described in the ad and the girl I saw may not be there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger099  [View Original Post]
    Link to her ad?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape