Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,391 to 27,405 of 58934
-
06-06-20 09:32 #31544Senior Member

Posts: 31Nds & kms
I saw the same thing but I saw 2 more in the parking lot of the other building behind the bushes that separate the two parking lots. I had to go to FL mall so went to NDS and saw a police van and 2 marked cars in the family game center next door and 2 more at the pawn shop at the other end of the parking lot but this was after 7 last night. Odd that police are at 2 locations but none were directly at the spa. I first thought maybe the spa was not allowed to be open (Covid rules) but later found out this is not the case. I always think the worse but something feels off.
Originally Posted by IslandLover1
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 08:33 #31543Senior Member

Posts: 49Hong Kong Massage
Was in O-town last week and tried NDS had a great pre covid experience but they were not open, so I called HK Massage (John young Pkwy / Futures drive) and got a text saying I could make an appt for 10, I had to be somewhere by 10:30 so I said I needed sooner so she agreed to meet at 9:30. When I pulled up there was a truck there and he looked like he was waiting for them to open and sure enough someone dropped Didi off and he went running in. So, I went to my appt and she texted me about hour later and I told her I saw someone go in etc, she apologized she thought that was me. So, as I was leaving town I stopped in and glad I did. Had a nice 1/2 hr light massage and totally destressed me. Very concerned over virus and wore mask, got to play under shirt, braless. Great nips (I love nips). Nice handy he, will repeat after all the virus stuff. Tipped. 4.
-
06-05-20 18:28 #31542Senior Member

Posts: 133Kms
Just a heads up, saw 2 marked police at KMS today, probably nothing but always good to stay sharp. This was around 5:45 - 6:00 tonight.
-
06-05-20 18:25 #31541Senior Member

Posts: 133Size
I think it is more of a size thing for Mona, she told me too big for asshole. Or maybe she just did not like me enough but she is one hell of an actress, she acted like she loved me.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 18:07 #31540Senior Member

Posts: 854Mona speaks Greek
If she likes you, she'll let you in the backdoor. She's never upcharged me for Greek. I do overtip regularly though. YMMV.
Originally Posted by AlexKx93
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 17:28 #31539Senior Member

Posts: 108Kim in Leesburg
Met this beauty today and I will definitely become a regular. I chose the basic HE in lingerie option although she does offer nude upgrades. She has a safe Incall in leesburg. Massage was basic but nice and on the flip she took her time and was very sensual. JR wasn't cooperating very well (my fault) but she refused to give up said she wouldn't let me leave unsatisfied. Well I left satisfied and I will be back. She does not do FS but if you're looking for a nice HE from a very pretty, down to earth girl than I definitely recommend her.
Originally Posted by Spunkee311
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 17:26 #31538Senior Member

Posts: 166BO Blue Ocean
Normally the girls look nothing like that. (Not to say they aren't Hott).
Originally Posted by IslandLover1
[View Original Post]
IDK if I want to give BO another shot just because of the CBJ's. Wasn't the same quality when Snow (and her crew) left. I seriously hope Massage Connection comes back. If not, my goto's are going to be King Spa and NDS.
-
06-05-20 17:03 #31537Senior Member

Posts: 133Smoking hot
If the girls are close to any of these girls, I will be there tonight. Appreciate the link.
Originally Posted by Nudeed
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 16:46 #31536Senior Member

Posts: 542Bo
Link for ad on STG https://daytona.skipthegames.com/mas...l/845369707792. Called and was told only one lady working. Will fully open next Wednesday. So I guess this would be a soft opening?
Originally Posted by Spunkee311
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 16:01 #31535Senior Member

Posts: 132Not in Orlando
Lots of tattoos, tattoo of yuki on your arm, about 260 - 270 lbs, Gym in Naples and you have a construction company. If not same guy, my bad.
Originally Posted by SpaDaddy1990
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 15:27 #31534Senior Member

Posts: 166BO Blue Ocean
You got some details? Towards the end before COVID BO had some Latinas but mostly did CBJ. How was experience.
Originally Posted by Golfer100
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 15:17 #31533Senior Member

Posts: 133BO is open
I went to BO this morning. They are open. I had a lot of fun.
-
06-05-20 11:07 #31532Senior Member

Posts: 98Unlikely
Probably confusing me with someone else, I have several projects in Orlando and do have an MMA Gym but not in Orlando, sorry, not me.
Originally Posted by MedellinMike
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 10:59 #31531Senior Member

Posts: 132Everyone getting along
That's great, now we can go back to finding perfect ass & everyone is friends again. I had no Idea you were the guy that has the MMA gym until last night. Actually trained there a few times, I would be nice to you also. LOL.
Originally Posted by SpaDaddy1990
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 10:29 #31530Senior Member

Posts: 98All good
Its all good and I there is no problem with me. I appreciate your post.
Originally Posted by MrOrlando
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





