Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31544

    Nds & kms

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandLover1  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up, saw 2 marked police at KMS today, probably nothing but always good to stay sharp. This was around 5:45 - 6:00 tonight.
    I saw the same thing but I saw 2 more in the parking lot of the other building behind the bushes that separate the two parking lots. I had to go to FL mall so went to NDS and saw a police van and 2 marked cars in the family game center next door and 2 more at the pawn shop at the other end of the parking lot but this was after 7 last night. Odd that police are at 2 locations but none were directly at the spa. I first thought maybe the spa was not allowed to be open (Covid rules) but later found out this is not the case. I always think the worse but something feels off.

  2. #31543

    Hong Kong Massage

    Was in O-town last week and tried NDS had a great pre covid experience but they were not open, so I called HK Massage (John young Pkwy / Futures drive) and got a text saying I could make an appt for 10, I had to be somewhere by 10:30 so I said I needed sooner so she agreed to meet at 9:30. When I pulled up there was a truck there and he looked like he was waiting for them to open and sure enough someone dropped Didi off and he went running in. So, I went to my appt and she texted me about hour later and I told her I saw someone go in etc, she apologized she thought that was me. So, as I was leaving town I stopped in and glad I did. Had a nice 1/2 hr light massage and totally destressed me. Very concerned over virus and wore mask, got to play under shirt, braless. Great nips (I love nips). Nice handy he, will repeat after all the virus stuff. Tipped. 4.

  3. #31542

    Kms

    Just a heads up, saw 2 marked police at KMS today, probably nothing but always good to stay sharp. This was around 5:45 - 6:00 tonight.

  4. #31541

    Size

    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    If she likes you, she'll let you in the backdoor. She's never upcharged me for Greek. I do overtip regularly though. YMMV.
    I think it is more of a size thing for Mona, she told me too big for asshole. Or maybe she just did not like me enough but she is one hell of an actress, she acted like she loved me.

  5. #31540

    Mona speaks Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKx93  [View Original Post]
    Does Mona speak Greek? If yes for how much?
    If she likes you, she'll let you in the backdoor. She's never upcharged me for Greek. I do overtip regularly though. YMMV.

  6. #31539

    Kim in Leesburg

    Quote Originally Posted by Spunkee311  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this review. She looks pretty gorgeous so I might check this out
    Met this beauty today and I will definitely become a regular. I chose the basic HE in lingerie option although she does offer nude upgrades. She has a safe Incall in leesburg. Massage was basic but nice and on the flip she took her time and was very sensual. JR wasn't cooperating very well (my fault) but she refused to give up said she wouldn't let me leave unsatisfied. Well I left satisfied and I will be back. She does not do FS but if you're looking for a nice HE from a very pretty, down to earth girl than I definitely recommend her.

  7. #31538

    BO Blue Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandLover1  [View Original Post]
    If the girls are close to any of these girls, I will be there tonight. Appreciate the link.
    Normally the girls look nothing like that. (Not to say they aren't Hott).

    IDK if I want to give BO another shot just because of the CBJ's. Wasn't the same quality when Snow (and her crew) left. I seriously hope Massage Connection comes back. If not, my goto's are going to be King Spa and NDS.

  8. #31537

    Smoking hot

    Quote Originally Posted by Nudeed  [View Original Post]
    If the girls are close to any of these girls, I will be there tonight. Appreciate the link.

  9. #31536

    Bo

    Quote Originally Posted by Spunkee311  [View Original Post]
    You got some details? Towards the end before COVID BO had some Latinas but mostly did CBJ. How was experience.
    Link for ad on STG https://daytona.skipthegames.com/mas...l/845369707792. Called and was told only one lady working. Will fully open next Wednesday. So I guess this would be a soft opening?

  10. #31535

    Not in Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaDaddy1990  [View Original Post]
    Probably confusing me with someone else, I have several projects in Orlando and do have an MMA Gym but not in Orlando, sorry, not me.
    Lots of tattoos, tattoo of yuki on your arm, about 260 - 270 lbs, Gym in Naples and you have a construction company. If not same guy, my bad.

  11. #31534

    BO Blue Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer100  [View Original Post]
    I went to BO this morning. They are open. I had a lot of fun.
    You got some details? Towards the end before COVID BO had some Latinas but mostly did CBJ. How was experience.

  12. #31533

    BO is open

    I went to BO this morning. They are open. I had a lot of fun.

  13. #31532

    Unlikely

    Quote Originally Posted by MedellinMike  [View Original Post]
    That's great, now we can go back to finding perfect ass & everyone is friends again. I had no Idea you were the guy that has the MMA gym until last night. Actually trained there a few times, I would be nice to you also. LOL.
    Probably confusing me with someone else, I have several projects in Orlando and do have an MMA Gym but not in Orlando, sorry, not me.

  14. #31531

    Everyone getting along

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaDaddy1990  [View Original Post]
    Its all good and I there is no problem with me. I appreciate your post.
    That's great, now we can go back to finding perfect ass & everyone is friends again. I had no Idea you were the guy that has the MMA gym until last night. Actually trained there a few times, I would be nice to you also. LOL.

  15. #31530

    All good

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOrlando  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, I'm willing to let a misunderstanding go, and end this beef. You can check out every review I've posted, never, not once have I ever said anything bad about Yuki. Cause there's nothing bad to say. Always had a great time at all her places over the past several years and don't expect that to change anytime soon. She's a great lady and I'm always happy to see her smile when I open a door.

    As to this no condom talk, I've never made a post or PMd anyone saying that about Yuki. I did BB a different provider once, and I was shook so bad I didn't go back to that place ever again. (Tested clean tho). I did post that, but it wasn't at any of the business she runs or has worked at.

    Now, have I said things to you privately? Yes. But I didn't message you, you messaged me, and I could've responded better, but I chose to be a dick. My apologies. I didn't realize how good a friend you were to these ladies, honestly thought you were another white knight making up stories. Again, my apologies.
    Its all good and I there is no problem with me. I appreciate your post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape