Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21475
    Quote Originally Posted by CowHead  [View Original Post]
    Whats the Menu look like?
    Just massage and HE, which is what I usually expect at these places, massage w / HE from a hottie, but man is she hot. I'd actually become acquainted with her in a previous life and those are memories that will be in the spank bank even on my death bed. Now she's semi-retired, but something is better than nothing, I guess.

  2. #21474

    Favorite spot

    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    Pm me who and I'll share with you only my favorite FS spot LOL.
    You have to give me 2 favorite spots you Pm the place. But if I guess the girl's name I don't have to tell. LOL.

  3. #21473
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Emily yes I'll give her 5 stars. Speaking of five stars on Westminster Blvd. When's that doing to open they had a few hotties that loved the cock. LOL But it was curtains only.
    What is this place called?

    6 stars texted me this afternoon with his line up as well. Too bad I was seeing another provider, otherwise I would def visit emily that I been told LOL.

  4. #21472

    6*

    Went by 6* on Brookhurst. Another monger came in at the same time but I got right in. Paid $40 in the lobby by cell phone light and got shown to a room. Tina came in wearing a red party dress. Cute milfy Chinese, about 100 lbs, mini boobs but not flat chested by any means. Massage was quick but she did give a bit of a rubdown. On the flip I was "come out of quarantine ready" Went for FS $1. 2, everything covered. CBJ, ACG, mish then doggie. She was friendly and into it. No complaints.

    Thanks for the recommendation, fellow mongers!

  5. #21471

    Pure Relax

    Just got back, saw Mindy or Misty, Petite Viet, looks around 34.

    Not much of a massage, went for Nuru, 1. Out the door. Basic stuff, probably won't repeat.

    Looking for younger Asian girls or younger Latina girls with big booties.

  6. #21470

    DonJuan

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming you meant 6 Star on Brookhurst given the providers mentioned. Got a text yesterday that listed Emily as being back. A very pretty spinner that loves to please. And Lisa is a tall drink of water that enjoys her work.
    What did you guys do to Wendy. I Just talked to her she's out of the rotation. I heard it's like another sausage factory in there in at lunchtime. Hey just go across the street there's two milfs over there that will suck your cock and fuck you good BB style. Just be cool as a cucumber.

  7. #21469
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming you meant 6 Star on Brookhurst given the providers mentioned. Got a text yesterday that listed Emily as being back. A very pretty spinner that loves to please. And Lisa is a tall drink of water that enjoys her work.
    Emily yes I'll give her 5 stars. Speaking of five stars on Westminster Blvd. When's that doing to open they had a few hotties that loved the cock. LOL But it was curtains only.

  8. #21468

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulongitlog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have tried nuru by Sky?

    She works with Jade sometimes.
    I saw her once. Thought she was great. She looked like a brown skin version of Gianna Michaels.

  9. #21467
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Yes yes. I'm not telling who I had. The only thing a can say fuck yes
    Pm me who and I'll share with you only my favorite FS spot LOL.

  10. #21466
    Quote Originally Posted by JustChekIn  [View Original Post]
    Bet I know!!
    If you say and guess right I'm cutting you out of the will. LOL.

  11. #21465

    Mystery girl

    Quote Originally Posted by slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    yes yes. I'm not telling who i had. The only thing a can say fuck yes.
    Bet I know!!

  12. #21464

    Nuru by Sky

    Anyone have tried nuru by Sky?

    She works with Jade sometimes.

  13. #21463

    Just got back.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaqueroNegro  [View Original Post]
    I think you missed my post about Carmela. She works Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. She's great, just don't expect more than a HJ.
    Yes yes. I'm not telling who I had. The only thing a can say fuck yes.

  14. #21462
    Quote Originally Posted by VaqueroNegro  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen Julia there lately. Ridiculously hot, average service
    Whats the Menu look like?

  15. #21461
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    When I was in there once I think I seen isis. Big big girl. I can't do a girl bigger than me. I'm 6'3 230 lbs. Come on how about Aurora. I just hope she's not hand job. I don't want to waste one guys.
    Thanks my guy LOL you saved me some money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape