Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21456

    Chanel?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Drove by this place all the time, didn't know they offer FS. What's the age range is like? Any young or mostly 30's and older?

    Also, is pure relax and relax n unwind the same? Rubmaps showed same suite #
    I also would like to know the answer to this.

    Also is Chanel the same Chanel / Nikita from honey & heavenly?

  2. #21455

    Wendy at 5 Star

    Tried Wendy. She has a cute face and nice body. Not that much chest or ass. But not bad with the body. She was wearing a blue dress that day. She did a mediocre massage, flipped me over and asked what I wanted. I told her BBBJ and she acted like she didn't want to so I didn't pursue and just requested FS. She was requesting 140 maybe 120 can't remember. But I said I only have 100. She took off all her close and assumed positioned. Pounded her w / mission first then flat iron. She was into it and can tell she was feeling good. She's cute and personable. Not sure if I'll go to her again. I'm trying to see if there's someone better. So far I've had Bailey & Wendy. Baileys more fun and cheaper and has more chest and ass and will do BBBJ. But Wendy's cuter with the face IMO.

    Let me know if anyone has any suggestion at this spot! Thanks in advance.

  3. #21454

    Relax & unwind?

    Where is this spot at?

    Thanks In advance.

  4. #21453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    OK boys if I don't have to service my wife tonight I'll go tomorrow. If they're working I'll try Aurora, Carmela or Jackie you guys pick one of those. Unless someone already had one of these girls and give us some Info.
    I'll give a vote for Jackie.

  5. #21452
    Quote Originally Posted by VaqueroNegro  [View Original Post]
    I think you missed my post about Carmela. She works Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. She's great, just don't expect more than a HJ.
    I'm sorry Carmela you've been eliminated from competition I'm sure you're a lovely girl but we're looking for fucky sucky. I know someone was talking about Mindy at one time any info on her?

  6. #21451
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    OK boys if I don't have to service my wife tonight I'll go tomorrow. If they're working I'll try Aurora, Carmela or Jackie you guys pick one of those. Unless someone already had one of these girls and give us some Info.
    I think you missed my post about Carmela. She works Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. She's great, just don't expect more than a HJ.

  7. #21450
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    OK boys if I don't have to service my wife tonight I'll go tomorrow. If they're working I'll try Aurora, Carmela or Jackie you guys pick one of those. Unless someone already had one of these girls and give us some Info.
    Hey and I don't want to hear one of you guys say you'll come over and service my wife and I'll go try one of the girls out tomorrow. LOL.

  8. #21449

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    When I was in there once I think I seen isis. Big big girl. I can't do a girl bigger than me. I'm 6'3 230 lbs. Come on how about Aurora. I just hope she's not hand job. I don't want to waste one guys.
    OK boys if I don't have to service my wife tonight I'll go tomorrow. If they're working I'll try Aurora, Carmela or Jackie you guys pick one of those. Unless someone already had one of these girls and give us some Info.

  9. #21448
    Quote Originally Posted by JustChekIn  [View Original Post]
    Can't believe no one has mentioned Olivia. Rhe pic is fake, but rhe real Olivia is a Hot and friendly Viet. She is quite "americnized". Not a sharpnviet accent / vocabulary. Comes in with a two piece nighry and instant boner. Said she would body rub so off we went. I'm staring at her sn at txh and ask for upgrade because I needed to taste. Gave me price and here I go. Then, after a while we are 69 bb. She said she doesn't do it all the time, so ask and YMMV. No fuck but body rub / hand finish and all the orher stuff made me a happy hobbiesr she works wed and thirs. Try her out bros.
    Can you pm me the cross streets please?, thanks.

  10. #21447
    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    Everyone cool with Isis?
    When I was in there once I think I seen isis. Big big girl. I can't do a girl bigger than me. I'm 6'3 230 lbs. Come on how about Aurora. I just hope she's not hand job. I don't want to waste one guys.

  11. #21446
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by JustChekIn  [View Original Post]
    Can't believe no one has mentioned Olivia. Rhe pic is fake, but rhe real Olivia is a Hot and friendly Viet. She is quite "americnized". Not a sharpnviet accent / vocabulary. Comes in with a two piece nighry and instant boner. Said she would body rub so off we went. I'm staring at her sn at txh and ask for upgrade because I needed to taste. Gave me price and here I go. Then, after a while we are 69 bb. She said she doesn't do it all the time, so ask and YMMV. No fuck but body rub / hand finish and all the orher stuff made me a happy hobbiesr she works wed and thirs. Try her out bros.
    What is her body like? Also for someone that tried Vivi what is hers like? Looking for Asians.

  12. #21445
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    A walk of shame in and out, but got what I need.
    Ok Horn spill the beans. LOL.

  13. #21444
    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    Everyone cool with Isis?
    I mean, really, just pick whoever looks best to you. Even though the majority of pics are fake, they tend to be fairly representative of the actual girl. In Isis' case, even if that pic is fake, you can still expect a hopefully cute, thicc girl with long hair and big tits. Just remember to report back.

  14. #21443
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    Please try Isis. That body is insane if real.
    Everyone cool with Isis?

  15. #21442
    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    I'll sacrifice my turn LOL who do you guys think I should try? Going to drop by tomorrow so I may try a new provider so we can all get good Intel.
    Please try Isis. That body is insane if real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape