Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21430
    Quote Originally Posted by VaqueroNegro  [View Original Post]
    Went back for Round 2 at Relax. This time to see Carmela who went by Zara at Heavenly to see if her menu had expanded at all since several girls there are providing FS. Watched two fellow mongers walk in while I parked so I waited a couple of minutes until the coast was clear. As I approached the door, I saw someone else walking towards it at the same time. We laughed and I let him go in first since I was still a couple minutes early. Waited outside for a minute then called for them to open the door. Waited in the lobby since the room wasn't ready yet. Apparently, they have more girls than rooms. As I waited, another client walked in and two walked out. Finally, got to the room and Carmela walked in looking sexy as ever. She gave no indication of any extra menu items and proceeded with a better than average nude massage and HE. She did let me FIV, which she hadn't done before, but I think it was only because she recognized me from Heavenly. Also, she has a strict no saliva rule, although she had no problem with me unloading all over her tits. So for those keeping score. Confirmed FS: Ally, Vivi, Nikki. HE-only: Carmela.
    Most attractive to FS?

    My guy you're bringing good Intel LOL.

  2. #21429

    Busy Day at Relax

    Went back for Round 2 at Relax. This time to see Carmela who went by Zara at Heavenly to see if her menu had expanded at all since several girls there are providing FS. Watched two fellow mongers walk in while I parked so I waited a couple of minutes until the coast was clear. As I approached the door, I saw someone else walking towards it at the same time. We laughed and I let him go in first since I was still a couple minutes early. Waited outside for a minute then called for them to open the door. Waited in the lobby since the room wasn't ready yet. Apparently, they have more girls than rooms. As I waited, another client walked in and two walked out. Finally, got to the room and Carmela walked in looking sexy as ever. She gave no indication of any extra menu items and proceeded with a better than average nude massage and HE. She did let me FIV, which she hadn't done before, but I think it was only because she recognized me from Heavenly. Also, she has a strict no saliva rule, although she had no problem with me unloading all over her tits. So for those keeping score. Confirmed FS: Ally, Vivi, Nikki. HE-only: Carmela.

  3. #21428

    Wendy

    Saw her the other day, nothing special. Massage was weak then on the flip she complained because I had 1. 2 and she wanted more. Told me other girls charge more but I didn't budge. No BJ and just laid there. I've had Nancy for 1 much better service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny2  [View Original Post]
    Wendy at 6*. Thank me later.

  4. #21427
    Who do you guys recommend at relax and unwind?

  5. #21426

    Bamboo

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB3411  [View Original Post]
    Well, most of you know my favorite spot is bamboo in Westminster and if anyone goes there, they know the small little mamasan up front running the counter. I asked who was available and she said "me. " So I went with it but it was purely legit. No tease no HJ no nothing. I tipped and left. Honestly I would have went to a Thai place if I wanted a legit massage. Kind of disappointed yet Strangely turned on after getting rubbed my the mamasan. Will not repeat though LOL.
    That is funny! I have always been curious about her! Short and always wearing those thick sole shoes for extra height! I have joked with her about getting a massage from her. She told me she does it rarely. I always wondered if she had those awesome skills that the girls learned from. The master kung fu of massage and endings. Little let down by your review. Oh well.

  6. #21425

    Wendy at 6*

    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    How does Wendy look?
    Wend is cute. Small girl, not a full spinner but thin with a little softness. Cute face and fun personality.

  7. #21424

    SH, Bamboo & Thai?

    Bamboo; Open Body Massage. Foot Massage?

    SH. Unknown status? Closed last week.

    Thai. Curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB3411  [View Original Post]
    Well, most of you know my favorite spot is bamboo in Westminster and if anyone goes there, they know the small little mamasan up front running the counter. I asked who was available and she said "me. " So I went with it but it was purely legit. No tease no HJ no nothing. I tipped and left. Honestly I would have went to a Thai place if I wanted a legit massage. Kind of disappointed yet Strangely turned on after getting rubbed my the mamasan. Will not repeat though LOL.

  8. #21423
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Just spin the wheel pick a girl report back. Check the IG account after 10:45 pm then you'll will see who's working text them in the morning, an tell them who you want to try an tell them wait time you want. An then wait for them to get back with you.
    They're pretty quick replying text. Too bad I can't make it due to curfew sigh.

  9. #21422
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Drove by this place all the time, didn't know they offer FS. What's the age range is like? Any young or mostly 30's and older?

    Also, is pure relax and relax n unwind the same? Rubmaps showed same suite #
    Yes. Just spin the wheel pick a girl report back. Check the IG account after 10:45 pm then you'll will see who's working text them in the morning, an tell them who you want to try an tell them wait time you want. An then wait for them to get back with you.

  10. #21421

    Bamboops

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB3411  [View Original Post]
    Well, most of you know my favorite spot is bamboo in Westminster and if anyone goes there, they know the small little mamasan up front running the counter. I asked who was available and she said "me. " So I went with it but it was purely legit. No tease no HJ no nothing. I tipped and left. Honestly I would have went to a Thai place if I wanted a legit massage. Kind of disappointed yet Strangely turned on after getting rubbed my the mamasan. Will not repeat though LOL.
    LOL I actually like their legit reflexology jam, and have been there a few times for it. Never really had extras as I didn't know back then.

  11. #21420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 186
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny2  [View Original Post]
    In my experience the providers at these hotels are a bunch of grannies.
    They use this same pricing structure up and down California. I've seen girls from orgs with this exact ad structure in SF, SJ and SD. Every time is a granny, no matter the city.

  12. #21419

    Strange experience

    Well, most of you know my favorite spot is bamboo in Westminster and if anyone goes there, they know the small little mamasan up front running the counter. I asked who was available and she said "me. " So I went with it but it was purely legit. No tease no HJ no nothing. I tipped and left. Honestly I would have went to a Thai place if I wanted a legit massage. Kind of disappointed yet Strangely turned on after getting rubbed my the mamasan. Will not repeat though LOL.

  13. #21418
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    I fucked Ally she was a great fuck. All postions she was a fuck doll. But she's back at eco in Torrance now.

    Vivi not a bad fuck 100.00 tip for both. Aurora has anyone tried her? Pm me if you want.
    Drove by this place all the time, didn't know they offer FS. What's the age range is like? Any young or mostly 30's and older?

    Also, is pure relax and relax n unwind the same? Rubmaps showed same suite #

  14. #21417
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    I fucked Ally she was a great fuck. All postions she was a fuck doll. But she's back at eco in Torrance now.

    Vivi not a bad fuck 100.00 tip for both. Aurora has anyone tried her? Pm me if you want.
    Had some time to kill so I thought I'd give this place a shot. Went with Nikki because she also works at Eco, a known FS place, and she is also on HX, although she's been inactive for a while now. Also, she looks hot in her IG pic and the ones on HX. While it was definitely her, unfortunately, it looks like she really packed on the pounds since those pics were taken. Massage was pretty much non-existent and she asked me what I wanted. Asked for everything and she said she usually does it for a 300 tip, but she could do it for 200, told her I only had 140 which she agreed to. Maybe I've been too spoiled by girls with tight, fit bodies, but I knew I wasn't going to be able to perform so I just went with a HJ so I could finish and be on my way. She is pretty friendly and we had a nice little chat while I got dressed. I might go back to try out that other girl I know from Honey, she is hot for sure and if she offers FS, I would probably have a heart attack. I highly doubt it though.

  15. #21416
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    I fucked Ally she was a great fuck. All postions she was a fuck doll. But she's back at eco in Torrance now.

    Vivi not a bad fuck 100.00 tip for both. Aurora has anyone tried her? Pm me if you want.
    This was at relax and unwind?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape