Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 22,726 to 22,740 of 44196
-
06-04-20 23:07 #21471Senior Member

Posts: 65Pure Relax
Just got back, saw Mindy or Misty, Petite Viet, looks around 34.
Not much of a massage, went for Nuru, 1. Out the door. Basic stuff, probably won't repeat.
Looking for younger Asian girls or younger Latina girls with big booties.
-
06-04-20 21:35 #21470Senior Member

Posts: 1377DonJuan
What did you guys do to Wendy. I Just talked to her she's out of the rotation. I heard it's like another sausage factory in there in at lunchtime. Hey just go across the street there's two milfs over there that will suck your cock and fuck you good BB style. Just be cool as a cucumber.
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 21:07 #21469Senior Member

Posts: 1377Emily yes I'll give her 5 stars. Speaking of five stars on Westminster Blvd. When's that doing to open they had a few hotties that loved the cock. LOL But it was curtains only.
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 20:27 #21468Senior Member

Posts: 101Sky
I saw her once. Thought she was great. She looked like a brown skin version of Gianna Michaels.
Originally Posted by Gulongitlog
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 20:26 #21467Senior Member

Posts: 148Pm me who and I'll share with you only my favorite FS spot LOL.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 20:17 #21466Senior Member

Posts: 1377If you say and guess right I'm cutting you out of the will. LOL.
Originally Posted by JustChekIn
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 18:11 #21465Senior Member

Posts: 111Mystery girl
Bet I know!!
Originally Posted by slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 17:44 #21464Senior Member

Posts: 107Nuru by Sky
Anyone have tried nuru by Sky?
She works with Jade sometimes.
-
06-04-20 17:24 #21463Senior Member

Posts: 1377Just got back.
Yes yes. I'm not telling who I had. The only thing a can say fuck yes.
Originally Posted by VaqueroNegro
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 16:10 #21462Senior Member

Posts: 29Whats the Menu look like?
Originally Posted by VaqueroNegro
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 15:59 #21461Senior Member

Posts: 148Thanks my guy LOL you saved me some money.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 11:29 #21460Banned Member

Posts: 308Not Enough Stars
I'm assuming you meant 6 Star on Brookhurst given the providers mentioned. Got a text yesterday that listed Emily as being back. A very pretty spinner that loves to please. And Lisa is a tall drink of water that enjoys her work.
Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 10:05 #21459Senior Member

Posts: 116I've only seen Julia there lately. Ridiculously hot, average service.
Originally Posted by Mhsm2014
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 10:04 #21458Senior Member

Posts: 116Most girls are in their 20's. I doubt it's Nikita as she was blonde but the picture shows a brunette. She gave me her number while she was at Heavenly and texted me saying she was going independent. I texted her back but she never responded.
Originally Posted by LobElsewhere
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 09:23 #21457Senior Member

Posts: 101Golden Touch
Anyone been to Golden Touch lately? I'm thinking of venturing out again soon, maybe at this place.












Reply With Quote






