Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 248 of 298 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #765
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    By corgs are you referring to the ones that have their own sites and have actual young girls, or the ones that tend to have MILF providers? Fortunately, I have not yet needed to use corgs as reference for korgs. But would like to know which ones will work. I can send you a list via PM for you to look over.

    As for LSC, that's good to know they aren't just requiring I'd's for new customers following their transition from GSC to LSC. So after the transition, even the grandfathered customers like you were required to provide DLs and IDs?
    I was grandfathered by GSC and didn't have to re verify. YMMV tho.

  2. #764
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    It was identifiable -as- an I'd from -a- state, but didn't show anything but name and face. So who I say I am, is who I am, that matches where I work. All identifiable in public as well (FB, LinkedIn, etc) already.

    And they waived pay stub, which would have only said name and employer to tie in the work card, and I'd data. Not specifics. I've been successful usually in not sharing anything you can't visibly see on social media already.

    I would not say "handed over", their interests are WHO are you, and is there a reasonable chain of evidence that you're not pulling their chain. And edited -way- down. .

    The signature in my Email from work contains more identifiable information than this. Fu*k knows where an Email can end up.
    I see, so they were fine with blocking out the address, actual DL #, DOB, Signature, plus did NOT need to share back side with the barcode?

    I wouldn't necessarily say information on FB and LinkedIn is public information. As an average Joe would not be able to view your FB details if you choose to make them private, as for Linkedin, I suppose once they know your real name they could find your employer.

    As for the email part, there is a difference between willingly letting the information get to the wrong hands and unwillingly. For emails, it's the folks on the other end actively seeking your information, as for LSC, you are willingly giving up your identifiable information.

  3. #763
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    All orgs know each other. The whole 'they are not willing to respond' thing is mostly contrived. Most of the time, the 'upper' tier orgs know that lower tier orgs don't screen, so if they don't want to take you in, you won't be taken in.

    Most orgs don't really respond, that much is true too. Hence why working in a few corgs is a really good strategy if you don't want to share your personal info but also want to get in into mid to high tier orgs. Corgs answer and you'll move forward.

    The only strict org in the area is LSC. All others can be gotten into with just references, just need to pick right references and the right time. LSC was the same when they were GSC. I was a customer. But then they wanted IDs even from previous customers.
    By corgs are you referring to the ones that have their own sites and have actual young girls, or the ones that tend to have MILF providers? Fortunately, I have not yet needed to use corgs as reference for korgs. But would like to know which ones will work. I can send you a list via PM for you to look over.

    As for LSC, that's good to know they aren't just requiring I'd's for new customers following their transition from GSC to LSC. So after the transition, even the grandfathered customers like you were required to provide DLs and IDs?

  4. #762
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    All orgs know each other. The whole 'they are not willing to respond' thing is mostly contrived. Most of the time, the 'upper' tier orgs know that lower tier orgs don't screen, so if they don't want to take you in, you won't be taken in.

    Most orgs don't really respond, that much is true too. Hence why working in a few corgs is a really good strategy if you don't want to share your personal info but also want to get in into mid to high tier orgs. Corgs answer and you'll move forward.

    The only strict org in the area is LSC. All others can be gotten into with just references, just need to pick right references and the right time. LSC was the same when they were GSC. I was a customer. But then they wanted IDs even from previous customers.
    I wish there was a system similar to HX up here, as most Kgirl agencies posted there, and once you got rated you didn't need to provide a reference. As some K agencies are not responsive to references.

  5. #761
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    First time with Yuffie?

    The best sessions with Yuffie I've had were incredible and some of the best ever. It's fluid exchange central. She's a nympho and if she's in the mood she will serve you right. Some highlights include great rim with her tongue deep in my asshole, DFK squirt swapping, cock worshiping all over her face, her drinking squirt from my bellybutton, and a killer 69 where shed jackhammer dt down to balls while twitching from orgasming and waterboarding me. Also usually a swallower, can take any pounding and has nice kegels.
    So gllad she says she's going to stick around for awhile.

  6. #760
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    First time with Yuffie?

    The best sessions with Yuffie I've had were incredible and some of the best ever. It's fluid exchange central. She's a nympho and if she's in the mood she will serve you right. Some highlights include great rim with her tongue deep in my asshole, DFK squirt swapping, cock worshiping all over her face, her drinking squirt from my bellybutton, and a killer 69 where shed jackhammer dt down to balls while twitching from orgasming and waterboarding me. Also usually a swallower, can take any pounding and has nice kegels.
    Yup, Yup, Yup. Put on your best BFE, ahd she'll be running for more towels within 5 min of leaving she shower. She responds well to sensual prep. And then OMG.

  7. #759
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    That was a straight 55 minutes of "never done that before" in the bay area.

    If you're into it. Go. Take a raincoat and boots.
    First time with Yuffie?

    The best sessions with Yuffie I've had were incredible and some of the best ever. It's fluid exchange central. She's a nympho and if she's in the mood she will serve you right. Some highlights include great rim with her tongue deep in my asshole, DFK squirt swapping, cock worshiping all over her face, her drinking squirt from my bellybutton, and a killer 69 where shed jackhammer dt down to balls while twitching from orgasming and waterboarding me. Also usually a swallower, can take any pounding and has nice kegels.

  8. #758
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    When Gigi and Yuna were starting out, there was no bgc KGA or kpleasures, all these orgs were just asianangels.

    Gigi and Yuna were roommates at the apt that KGA operates out of aka the dungeon.

    Gigis service was considered just a tad below Yuna. She was never quite an energizer bunny like Yuna, but she held her own. I hear her popularity wore her down service wise.
    I remember seeing Gigi back in her early days and it was a knockout session. Having seen her more recently I can concur that he service has dwindled.

  9. #757
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    How was the new Bunny Girls Nova and Jennie?
    From fellow clients' reviews it seems both are worth a try. Both have nicely done MM, Jennie is kinda like Gigi's younger version. Let me know in PM if you want more thorough breakdown.

  10. #756

    Yuffie.

    That was a straight 55 minutes of "never done that before" in the bay area.

    If you're into it. Go. Take a raincoat and boots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 5.34.43 PM.jpg‎  

  11. #755
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkMoon  [View Original Post]
    I'm talking about vixen from sweet angels.
    How was the new Bunny Girls Nova and Jennie?

  12. #754
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about? Kat has a big ass tattoo but she has decent boob job. Claire has no ink and natural boobs. Kira has no ink. Neither does Yuffie.
    I'm talking about vixen from sweet angels.

  13. #753
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    When Gigi and Yuna were starting out, there was no bgc KGA or kpleasures, all these orgs were just asianangels.

    Gigi and Yuna were roommates at the apt that KGA operates out of aka the dungeon.

    Gigis service was considered just a tad below Yuna. She was never quite an energizer bunny like Yuna, but she held her own. I hear her popularity wore her down service wise.
    Oh wow, thanks for the little history lesson. Yeah a lot of folks have been saying Yuna and Gigi's service have declined.

  14. #752
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkMoon  [View Original Post]
    If you compare all your sessions to Claire you're setting yourself up for failure. I've seen Tiana, Kira, Jennie, elin, nova, kat, and yuffie in a 3 week span. I took a month and a half off from hobbying. The pure pse and nastiness, the only knock was her body. No ass, terrible boob job, noticable nose job, the tattoos were whatever, but for those who care she has lots of lazerd off items on her shoulder lower back etc I don't care for appearance , I'm all about service. Many girls have an issue with my size, I'm not big but only the big 3 could take me riding their cervix. I let out an audible gasp when pushed me passed her tonsils, on their best days only Claire and Yuna could do it. Lots of mid tier talent rn. I want to try Gina at Cara's and Ciara. Missed out on Ciara when I could have seen her easy at bgc. Seems like only the veterans can provide dirty service.
    Who are you talking about? Kat has a big ass tattoo but she has decent boob job. Claire has no ink and natural boobs. Kira has no ink. Neither does Yuffie.

  15. #751
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkMoon  [View Original Post]
    If you compare all your sessions to Claire you're setting yourself up for failure. I've seen Tiana, Kira, Jennie, elin, nova, kat, and yuffie in a 3 week span. I took a month and a half off from hobbying. The pure pse and nastiness, the only knock was her body. No ass, terrible boob job, noticable nose job, the tattoos were whatever, but for those who care she has lots of lazerd off items on her shoulder lower back etc I don't care for appearance, I'm all about service. Many girls have an issue with my size, I'm not big but only the big 3 could take me riding their cervix. I let out an audible gasp when pushed me passed her tonsils, on their best days only Claire and Yuna could do it. Lots of mid tier talent rn. I want to try Gina at Cara's and Ciara. Missed out on Ciara when I could have seen her easy at bgc. Seems like only the veterans can provide dirty service.
    To each their own, but no ass and a butchered boob job reminds me of the better bars to play pool at in Thailand.

    They're all guys, but play killer pool.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape