Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 4470
-
06-02-20 10:17 #750Regular Member

Posts: 14LOL I'm talking about from sweet angels. I'd probably just be going to her if she was still around.
Originally Posted by HawkMoon
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 03:16 #749Regular Member

Posts: 14[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
06-02-20 01:47 #748Regular Member

Posts: 14If you compare all your sessions to Claire you're setting yourself up for failure. I've seen Tiana, Kira, Jennie, elin, nova, kat, and yuffie in a 3 week span. I took a month and a half off from hobbying. The pure pse and nastiness, the only knock was her body. No ass, terrible boob job, noticable nose job, the tattoos were whatever, but for those who care she has lots of lazerd off items on her shoulder lower back etc I don't care for appearance, I'm all about service. Many girls have an issue with my size, I'm not big but only the big 3 could take me riding their cervix. I let out an audible gasp when pushed me passed her tonsils, on their best days only Claire and Yuna could do it. Lots of mid tier talent rn. I want to try Gina at Cara's and Ciara. Missed out on Ciara when I could have seen her easy at bgc. Seems like only the veterans can provide dirty service.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 23:56 #747Banned Member

Posts: 770When Gigi and Yuna were starting out, there was no bgc KGA or kpleasures, all these orgs were just asianangels.
Originally Posted by Datou
[View Original Post]
Gigi and Yuna were roommates at the apt that KGA operates out of aka the dungeon.
Gigis service was considered just a tad below Yuna. She was never quite an energizer bunny like Yuna, but she held her own. I hear her popularity wore her down service wise.
-
06-01-20 23:42 #746Banned Member

Posts: 770I won't argue with you there. Claire is my GOAT. Her attitude and willingness always elevates the session.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
Yuna can be grumpy on some days and may appear very worklike after Claire. She still has the best skills.
LOL, if we were to make a Frankenstein kgirl out of KGA, I would say (Tiara I haven't seen).
Mikos face.
Claire's tits.
Mikos pussy (Jesus that thing was so tight you could feel the entire texture).
Yunas size.
Yunas FS skills.
Claire's attitude.
Claire's light BDSM.
Yuna / Claire DT.
Mikos rim (simply because other girls don't provide it).
Shit, I miss Miko, anyone know where she went? She's a LA girl but I haven't seen her in any LA agencies.
-
06-01-20 22:49 #745Regular Member

Posts: 10I have had PD delete negative reviews, so between the high volume of fakes (which I'm sure include a bunch of real users posting reviews before ever seeing the girl, since a lot of girls offer a review discount) and that, there's basically no signal to be had from PD reviews. And the photos are pretty useless most of the time too (well, Korgs have that problem too, oh well). K girls are the only actual positive experiences I've ever had in the bay area.
Originally Posted by Aretesky
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 18:31 #744Senior Member

Posts: 169More power to ya. I'm either too old, or too square, to figure how Tinder "dating" (For pay) works for me.
Originally Posted by StarSkyMmc
[View Original Post]
Should be a class. .
-
06-01-20 18:29 #743Senior Member

Posts: 169I just did another session with KGA Kat, and it was 'average' as well.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
Yuna brings a lot more honest ferocity to the session and a true spinner, and Tiara brings a lot of sensuality, which. Is more my speed.
Claire. Is where it's at at KGA, hands down, across the board. NOT a spinner being the only negative, for spinner people.
-
06-01-20 15:27 #742Regular Member

Posts: 18Nope strictly vanilla dating. I got a hotel and drinks / meals so maybe. $. 8.
Originally Posted by Rod1618
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 15:12 #741Senior Member

Posts: 294Stacked Kgirls
Any suggestions for stacked Kgirls? I'm fine with Enhanced.
It looks like Michelle may fit the bill, I was hoping Connie of asianeyecandy would make it up north.
-
06-01-20 14:14 #740Regular Member

Posts: 2Debating whether to schedule with Jude while she's in San Diego. How was her overall service and looks?
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 09:00 #739Senior Member

Posts: 438That works, thanks. I have a 'date' this week with a Latina civilian from Tinder, should be interesting. Says she's never done this, we'll see.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 07:19 #738Senior Member

Posts: 51Just curious, but did you have to pay? If so, what was the damage if you don't mind me asking.
Originally Posted by StarSkyMmc
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 02:10 #737Banned Member

Posts: 770All orgs know each other. The whole 'they are not willing to respond' thing is mostly contrived. Most of the time, the 'upper' tier orgs know that lower tier orgs don't screen, so if they don't want to take you in, you won't be taken in.
Originally Posted by Asbf10
[View Original Post]
Most orgs don't really respond, that much is true too. Hence why working in a few corgs is a really good strategy if you don't want to share your personal info but also want to get in into mid to high tier orgs. Corgs answer and you'll move forward.
The only strict org in the area is LSC. All others can be gotten into with just references, just need to pick right references and the right time. LSC was the same when they were GSC. I was a customer. But then they wanted IDs even from previous customers.
-
06-01-20 02:03 #736Senior Member

Posts: 30I had a different experience with Kat this weekend:
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
KGA. Kat.
She's pretty cute, slender, and has a great body. She has fake C's that are very nice. Pointy nipples that are perfect for sucking. She doesn't speak much English but the few words she says you can understand her perfectly by her expression.
She helped me take my shoes off, led me up to the 3rd floor, then she helped me undress in her bedroom. Went to the bathroom. No shower, just offered mouthwash. We came back to the bedroom where she undressed and we started making out. We laid on the bed and continued DFK with mutual touching. She didn't follow a script and she followed my lead through the whole session. I asked for cover then went into CG. This led to 45 minutes of nonstop fucking. At first she was afraid because of my size, but we went through Multiple positions multiple times with DFK throughout. At some points I was a little worried I'm too big for her but she carried on the whole time. I asked for RCG and she said "NO! NO!" LOL. Things were getting so hot and sweaty that she actually grabbed her remote to turn the AC on, and she reached for tissues to wipe our sweat off mid-fucking. I said thanks then we looked at each other and smiled / laughed. I finished while in CG with her going up and down pretty vigorously. We used the last 10 minutes to to shower and then she kissed me as I left. Would repeat for the GFE with nonstop action.









Reply With Quote





