Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,756 to 22,770 of 44205
-
06-03-20 23:02 #21450Senior Member

Posts: 1377Hey and I don't want to hear one of you guys say you'll come over and service my wife and I'll go try one of the girls out tomorrow. LOL.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 22:59 #21449Senior Member

Posts: 1377Relax
OK boys if I don't have to service my wife tonight I'll go tomorrow. If they're working I'll try Aurora, Carmela or Jackie you guys pick one of those. Unless someone already had one of these girls and give us some Info.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 22:41 #21448Senior Member

Posts: 65Can you pm me the cross streets please?, thanks.
Originally Posted by JustChekIn
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 22:13 #21447Senior Member

Posts: 1377When I was in there once I think I seen isis. Big big girl. I can't do a girl bigger than me. I'm 6'3 230 lbs. Come on how about Aurora. I just hope she's not hand job. I don't want to waste one guys.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 22:11 #21446Senior Member

Posts: 156What is her body like? Also for someone that tried Vivi what is hers like? Looking for Asians.
Originally Posted by JustChekIn
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 22:09 #21445Senior Member

Posts: 1377Ok Horn spill the beans. LOL.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 21:51 #21444Senior Member

Posts: 116I mean, really, just pick whoever looks best to you. Even though the majority of pics are fake, they tend to be fairly representative of the actual girl. In Isis' case, even if that pic is fake, you can still expect a hopefully cute, thicc girl with long hair and big tits. Just remember to report back.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 20:53 #21443Senior Member

Posts: 148Everyone cool with Isis?
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 20:43 #21442Senior Member

Posts: 361Please try Isis. That body is insane if real.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 19:41 #21441Senior Member

Posts: 1143Relax
A walk of shame in and out, but got what I need.
-
06-03-20 19:15 #21440Senior Member

Posts: 148I'll sacrifice my turn LOL who do you guys think I should try? Going to drop by tomorrow so I may try a new provider so we can all get good Intel.
Originally Posted by VaqueroNegro
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 19:01 #21439Senior Member

Posts: 47Damage and masks?
Going to head to rose or detox. Need to know the damage before I raise the threshold. I think it's 1. 6 total but not sure. They require masks? Providers wearing masks would be a huge turnoff.
-
06-03-20 18:47 #21438Senior Member

Posts: 116Nice. Teamwork! So far, I only know that Carmela and Nikki use real pics, albeit outdated in Nikki's case. Using Google search I've been able to confirm that everyone else uses fake pics, except for possibly Jaslin, Stormi, and Isis. I'd be very interested to know if those are actually real pics. Highly unlikely, but still. If you don't find out, maybe I will eventually, haha.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 18:24 #21437Senior Member

Posts: 111Pure relaxation Olivia hor viet
Can't believe no one has mentioned Olivia. Rhe pic is fake, but rhe real Olivia is a Hot and friendly Viet. She is quite "americnized". Not a sharpnviet accent / vocabulary. Comes in with a two piece nighry and instant boner. Said she would body rub so off we went. I'm staring at her sn at txh and ask for upgrade because I needed to taste. Gave me price and here I go. Then, after a while we are 69 bb. She said she doesn't do it all the time, so ask and YMMV. No fuck but body rub / hand finish and all the orher stuff made me a happy hobbiesr she works wed and thirs. Try her out bros.
Originally Posted by VaqueroNegro
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 18:18 #21436Senior Member

Posts: 1377I'll Go.
Well I've already been twice this week already to other places. So next week you guys pick one girl I'll try her out. Collectively and we'll see if there's a diamond. I think I might want to try Aurora. I t.
Originally Posted by PaperTiger24
[View Original Post]
A heard Mindy was a good time. But somebody would need to confirm.









Reply With Quote






