Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 22,741 to 22,755 of 44196
-
06-04-20 01:01 #21456Regular Member

Posts: 17Chanel?
I also would like to know the answer to this.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
Also is Chanel the same Chanel / Nikita from honey & heavenly?
-
06-03-20 23:58 #21455Senior Member

Posts: 45Wendy at 5 Star
Tried Wendy. She has a cute face and nice body. Not that much chest or ass. But not bad with the body. She was wearing a blue dress that day. She did a mediocre massage, flipped me over and asked what I wanted. I told her BBBJ and she acted like she didn't want to so I didn't pursue and just requested FS. She was requesting 140 maybe 120 can't remember. But I said I only have 100. She took off all her close and assumed positioned. Pounded her w / mission first then flat iron. She was into it and can tell she was feeling good. She's cute and personable. Not sure if I'll go to her again. I'm trying to see if there's someone better. So far I've had Bailey & Wendy. Baileys more fun and cheaper and has more chest and ass and will do BBBJ. But Wendy's cuter with the face IMO.
Let me know if anyone has any suggestion at this spot! Thanks in advance.
-
06-03-20 23:49 #21454Senior Member

Posts: 45Relax & unwind?
Where is this spot at?
Thanks In advance.
-
06-03-20 23:36 #21453Senior Member

Posts: 156I'll give a vote for Jackie.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 23:19 #21452Senior Member

Posts: 1377I'm sorry Carmela you've been eliminated from competition I'm sure you're a lovely girl but we're looking for fucky sucky. I know someone was talking about Mindy at one time any info on her?
Originally Posted by VaqueroNegro
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 23:05 #21451Senior Member

Posts: 116I think you missed my post about Carmela. She works Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. She's great, just don't expect more than a HJ.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 23:02 #21450Senior Member

Posts: 1377Hey and I don't want to hear one of you guys say you'll come over and service my wife and I'll go try one of the girls out tomorrow. LOL.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 22:59 #21449Senior Member

Posts: 1377Relax
OK boys if I don't have to service my wife tonight I'll go tomorrow. If they're working I'll try Aurora, Carmela or Jackie you guys pick one of those. Unless someone already had one of these girls and give us some Info.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 22:41 #21448Senior Member

Posts: 65Can you pm me the cross streets please?, thanks.
Originally Posted by JustChekIn
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 22:13 #21447Senior Member

Posts: 1377When I was in there once I think I seen isis. Big big girl. I can't do a girl bigger than me. I'm 6'3 230 lbs. Come on how about Aurora. I just hope she's not hand job. I don't want to waste one guys.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 22:11 #21446Senior Member

Posts: 156What is her body like? Also for someone that tried Vivi what is hers like? Looking for Asians.
Originally Posted by JustChekIn
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 22:09 #21445Senior Member

Posts: 1377Ok Horn spill the beans. LOL.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 21:51 #21444Senior Member

Posts: 116I mean, really, just pick whoever looks best to you. Even though the majority of pics are fake, they tend to be fairly representative of the actual girl. In Isis' case, even if that pic is fake, you can still expect a hopefully cute, thicc girl with long hair and big tits. Just remember to report back.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 20:53 #21443Senior Member

Posts: 148Everyone cool with Isis?
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 20:43 #21442Senior Member

Posts: 361Please try Isis. That body is insane if real.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





