Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 739 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 789 839 1239 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13766
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Advertisement

    That's why I questioned the post, but I figured I should give him a chance to reply since he is a senior.

    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Isn't all of her content behind a paywall?

  2. #13765
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Contact info? What site?
    When he posted on the Cincinnati board, he provided a link to her SA profile. Since then, he's also posted about her several other places and the SA profile is no longer available. Might have been legit but seems a little fishy.

  3. #13764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Just trying to drive onlyfans subscriptions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Contact info? What site?
    This post is B. S. Only trying to drive traffic, not about Escorts. You will never see this girl in real life.

  4. #13763
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyKraft  [View Original Post]
    My guess is they have just removed those that aren't currently available. That's just a guess. I've been impressed by the talent they have been adding last few months!
    I dunno. Looks like Isabelle has gone back to Eros: https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8640398.htm?cat=1.

  5. #13762

    Same Trailer Park Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    She wasted over an hour of my time last week with slow responses and when I told her I was leaving she gave me a bougus room # and place was under remodel.
    Same story here. She must have been giving everyone the runaround last week. I've seen her a few times before, but wasted my time and gas going out west. Just takes once with me. Too bad.

  6. #13761

    Tph

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    She wasted an hour of my time today. Here are the basics: I arranged for meet several hours in advance. I texted her Twice while I was getting close to location. My texts were very succinct since I was driving at the time. As I sat in the parking lot, she no longer would meet. She claimed I was being "suspicious" and demanded a pic. I don't send pics. Several text exchanges ensued about how I was somehow the problem in all this. I left with my wallet still full. Beware.

    She is on EB. 317-668-xxxx.
    I've had the same experience with her on a couple of occasions. Lots of wasted time driving back / forth.

  7. #13760
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotPhun  [View Original Post]
    Gia.

    Met this girl through a common site. Was going through Indy and met her for coffee. I demonstrated I was safe and clean and nice and since then I have met her and she is a dream! BTW. Here is a good taste of what she is like. Videos are nice. https://onlyfans.com/michhgiaa.

    Anyway I highly suggest you track her down. She came to Cincy area to meet me. I posted over on Cincinnati site. But thought to help her out give you local guys a chance. I was giving out her number not sure how much more she will want me to do that. LOL.
    Contact info? What site?

  8. #13759

    My guess for DI

    My guess is they have just removed those that aren't currently available. That's just a guess. I've been impressed by the talent they have been adding last few months!

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Normally don't play with bigger ladies but those fun bags look tempting.

    Also, looks like DI has moved some ladies out of the rotation. Are they making room for new talent?

  9. #13758
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Lexie does not want to play

    Warning: I tried to meet up with the girl below, but she very quickly got angry and I broke it off. I don't understand it. She wanted a pic of a receipt from a liquor store but got pissy when I questioned her about it. Honestly, she seemed angry from the jump. If would have liked to have seen her, but I am not going to walk around on eggshells AND pay for the pussy. Maybe she was just having a bad day, but if that is the case, don't text me back in the first place.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/49122034/

  10. #13757

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyKraft  [View Original Post]
    As soon as anyone meets up with Dulche let me know about your experience. I want to read some reviews before taking the dive. She looks thicc with some big old titties!
    Normally don't play with bigger ladies but those fun bags look tempting.

    Also, looks like DI has moved some ladies out of the rotation. Are they making room for new talent?

  11. #13756

    Fulce

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyKraft  [View Original Post]
    As soon as anyone meets up with Dulche let me know about your experience. I want to read some reviews before taking the dive. She looks thicc with some big old titties!
    I may take her for a ride later!

  12. #13755

    Dulce DI

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyKraft  [View Original Post]
    As soon as anyone meets up with Dulche let me know about your experience. I want to read some reviews before taking the dive. She looks thicc with some big old titties!
    Someone else can chime in if I'm totally off here but isn't this the same Dulce that was on DI not long ago? If I remember right I read one not so great review. It was a bad review but not glowing. Not sure but the girl in the pics looks halfway similar. I do like her rate though. She does look nice and thick in the right places.

  13. #13754

    Trailer Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    She wasted an hour of my time today. Here are the basics: I arranged for meet several hours in advance. I texted her Twice while I was getting close to location. My texts were very succinct since I was driving at the time. As I sat in the parking lot, she no longer would meet. She claimed I was being "suspicious" and demanded a pic. I don't send pics. Several text exchanges ensued about how I was somehow the problem in all this. I left with my wallet still full. Beware.

    She is on EB. 317-668-xxxx.
    She wasted over an hour of my time last week with slow responses and when I told her I was leaving she gave me a bougus room # and place was under remodel.

  14. #13753
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Paywall

    Isn't all of her content behind a paywall?

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotPhun  [View Original Post]
    Gia.

    Met this girl through a common site. Was going through Indy and met her for coffee. I demonstrated I was safe and clean and nice and since then I have met her and she is a dream! BTW. Here is a good taste of what she is like. Videos are nice. https://onlyfans.com/michhgiaa.

    Anyway I highly suggest you track her down. She came to Cincy area to meet me. I posted over on Cincinnati site. But thought to help her out give you local guys a chance. I was giving out her number not sure how much more she will want me to do that. LOL.

  15. #13752

    More details please

    A link to shit we have to pay for isn't good enough in my opinion. Details please. Prices? How do we contact her? She's smoking hot. This post seems too good to be true though.

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotPhun  [View Original Post]
    Gia.

    Met this girl through a common site. Was going through Indy and met her for coffee. I demonstrated I was safe and clean and nice and since then I have met her and she is a dream! BTW. Here is a good taste of what she is like. Videos are nice. https://onlyfans.com/michhgiaa.

    Anyway I highly suggest you track her down. She came to Cincy area to meet me. I posted over on Cincinnati site. But thought to help her out give you local guys a chance. I was giving out her number not sure how much more she will want me to do that. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape