Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 740 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 240 640 690 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 790 840 1240 ... LastLast
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13751

    Mariana DI

    My first review didn't post.

    Met up for the first time yesterday. Pics are off a little bit. But she's very sweet and cute. Tits were smaller than I was expecting based on pics. Very sexy dirty talk. CBJ but open to kissing and oral. She has lost weight at some point and it shows.

    She was very into it or is a great actor, LOL. I would see her again for sure.

  2. #13750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Trailer park hollywood

    She wasted an hour of my time today. Here are the basics: I arranged for meet several hours in advance. I texted her Twice while I was getting close to location. My texts were very succinct since I was driving at the time. As I sat in the parking lot, she no longer would meet. She claimed I was being "suspicious" and demanded a pic. I don't send pics. Several text exchanges ensued about how I was somehow the problem in all this. I left with my wallet still full. Beware.

    She is on EB. 317-668-xxxx.

  3. #13749

    Dulche DI

    As soon as anyone meets up with Dulche let me know about your experience. I want to read some reviews before taking the dive. She looks thicc with some big old titties!

  4. #13748

    Lovely girl in Indy area

    Gia.

    Met this girl through a common site. Was going through Indy and met her for coffee. I demonstrated I was safe and clean and nice and since then I have met her and she is a dream! BTW. Here is a good taste of what she is like. Videos are nice. https://onlyfans.com/michhgiaa.

    Anyway I highly suggest you track her down. She came to Cincy area to meet me. I posted over on Cincinnati site. But thought to help her out give you local guys a chance. I was giving out her number not sure how much more she will want me to do that. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 615d1424a4cec79cbb878db71d2a58e394d72d7f-1.jpg‎   928fd6a89718f8709416a0054633a8aa39448453-1.jpg‎  

  5. #13747
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  6. #13746

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Can you share Contact info?? Am I allowed to ask for screenshots if anybody sees her ad again? Not sure if thats okay or not lmao
    I don't have her contact info. I don't save any numbers to stay safe at home. She's not here in Indy full time I do know.

  7. #13745

    Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    You recall her rate?
    Her rate was $. 50 plus I tipped.

  8. #13744
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her as well. She just advertised last week on RubRatings. I've noticed her ad is only up for a short period like a few hours. My guess is she books up for a day or two then takes it down. Her body is absolutely stunning imo. I turned around from putting my clothes away and she was already naked just standing there. I had to take that in for a minute before we got started. I did ask if I could touch about midway through and she declined. I will be seeing her again once she's back in town. I kind of dig her technique.
    Can you share Contact info?? Am I allowed to ask for screenshots if anybody sees her ad again? Not sure if that’s okay or not lmao

  9. #13743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Hippie

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her as well. She just advertised last week on RubRatings. I've noticed her ad is only up for a short period like a few hours. My guess is she books up for a day or two then takes it down. Her body is absolutely stunning imo. I turned around from putting my clothes away and she was already naked just standing there. I had to take that in for a minute before we got started. I did ask if I could touch about midway through and she declined. I will be seeing her again once she's back in town. I kind of dig her technique.
    You recall her rate?

  10. #13742
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyKraft  [View Original Post]
    When is she available? Nothing listed on DI.
    Mariana is showing as there today: https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/mariana/.

    This brings up a point I always wondered, are these girls booked solid since many only do a few days a week? Always best to be first? Just wondered if they see like 5 dudes in a day, what me being the 5th would get considering the higher pricing that comes with the visit. They look hot, but most seem to work during the week which leaves my option to see them towards closing time.
    M def looks hot in her pics.
    They schedule them back to back to back. No time in between. They'll have appointments from 4-5 then a new one from 5-6. Yikes.

  11. #13741

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by RSmith9889  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've seen that you need to supply a work email if you don't have any references for DI. Is the email from them come as DI? Or hidden as something else? Also, how long does their check take? Any help is appreciated here. I've been dying to see these girls but want to stay discreet.
    When you first msg the number of the DI lady you want to schedule with that day, a handler will respond to your text and walk you through the verification process. The response email will come from the handler you're msging, and it will be from a non-business email like gmail. In all, the verification process literally takes a few minutes. Once you're verified you can continue setting up your appointment, and you can schedule with any of the DI ladies from that point forward.

    Stay safe out there.

  12. #13740
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 2
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  13. #13739

    Have fun

    She's a fucking hottie. Not the greatest tit job but one of the finest asses you may cum across. CBJ. She let me eat her pussy last time I saw her if your into that. She's a little tight and can't handle bigger dicks (not that I have that issue, LOL. I'm slightly above average on a good viagra day).

    Quote Originally Posted by Tpmf1995  [View Original Post]
    T-minus 5 dys & counting. I've got a date with this senorita this Sat & posting here in hopes to bring sum good karama into the mix. I've unsuccessfully tried to see her on her last several visits but I can only do Saturdays due to work & issues have always came up last minute. Been dying to see this one for a while now.

  14. #13738

    Availability

    When is she available? Nothing listed on DI.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigoHunter  [View Original Post]
    Reading some of these reviews, I was totally shocked. She was fantastic with me, total GFE except no bbj, which is a big deal for me, but her CBJ was phenomenal. She went crazy when I was going down on her and in 69, she even broke out a toy. Kissing, dirty talk, it was hot. And I think she's in the same league as ANY DI girl looks wise. Killer body, beautiful, and better service than most. I think this is just the luck of the draw, I was the first to see her today and she wasn't wore out!

  15. #13737

    DI girls back to back bookings?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigoHunter  [View Original Post]
    Reading some of these reviews, I was totally shocked. She was fantastic with me, total GFE except no bbj, which is a big deal for me, but her CBJ was phenomenal. She went crazy when I was going down on her and in 69, she even broke out a toy. Kissing, dirty talk, it was hot. And I think she's in the same league as ANY DI girl looks wise. Killer body, beautiful, and better service than most. I think this is just the luck of the draw, I was the first to see her today and she wasn't wore out!
    This brings up a point I always wondered, are these girls booked solid since many only do a few days a week? Always best to be first? Just wondered if they see like 5 dudes in a day, what me being the 5th would get considering the higher pricing that comes with the visit. They look hot, but most seem to work during the week which leaves my option to see them towards closing time.

    M def looks hot in her pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape