Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 24838
-
06-03-20 19:40 #13768Senior Member

Posts: 1095Yeah, not sure
I messaged him and he gave me a number. I googled it and nothing. I also looked at his posting history. I'm not sure I'll be taking the chance. He's been around a long time but not many reviews in the last couple years. His most recent two are from only fans.
Originally Posted by Defto
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 19:21 #13767Senior Member

Posts: 181Last week for me
I got her hotel and told her I could be there in an hour. I arrived and drove around twice before parking. Sent a couple of texts with no response. I think I saw her at the other end of the parking lot talking to some guys. She texts me way later saying she left her phone in an Uber and had difficulty tracking it down.
Originally Posted by Majo1180
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 18:48 #13766Senior Member

Posts: 369Advertisement
That's why I questioned the post, but I figured I should give him a chance to reply since he is a senior.
Originally Posted by Defto
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 18:09 #13765Senior Member

Posts: 1175When he posted on the Cincinnati board, he provided a link to her SA profile. Since then, he's also posted about her several other places and the SA profile is no longer available. Might have been legit but seems a little fishy.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 17:58 #13764Senior Member

Posts: 120Just trying to drive onlyfans subscriptions
This post is B. S. Only trying to drive traffic, not about Escorts. You will never see this girl in real life.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 17:40 #13763Senior Member

Posts: 1095I dunno. Looks like Isabelle has gone back to Eros: https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8640398.htm?cat=1.
Originally Posted by BobbyKraft
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 17:07 #13762Senior Member

Posts: 114Same Trailer Park Experience
Same story here. She must have been giving everyone the runaround last week. I've seen her a few times before, but wasted my time and gas going out west. Just takes once with me. Too bad.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 16:02 #13761Senior Member

Posts: 352Tph
I've had the same experience with her on a couple of occasions. Lots of wasted time driving back / forth.
Originally Posted by Drof1
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 14:49 #13760Senior Member

Posts: 478Contact info? What site?
Originally Posted by GSpotPhun
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 14:10 #13759Senior Member

Posts: 230My guess for DI
My guess is they have just removed those that aren't currently available. That's just a guess. I've been impressed by the talent they have been adding last few months!
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 13:02 #13758Senior Member

Posts: 120Lexie does not want to play
Warning: I tried to meet up with the girl below, but she very quickly got angry and I broke it off. I don't understand it. She wanted a pic of a receipt from a liquor store but got pissy when I questioned her about it. Honestly, she seemed angry from the jump. If would have liked to have seen her, but I am not going to walk around on eggshells AND pay for the pussy. Maybe she was just having a bad day, but if that is the case, don't text me back in the first place.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/49122034/
-
06-03-20 12:48 #13757Senior Member

Posts: 601Agree
Normally don't play with bigger ladies but those fun bags look tempting.
Originally Posted by BobbyKraft
[View Original Post]
Also, looks like DI has moved some ladies out of the rotation. Are they making room for new talent?
-
06-03-20 12:39 #13756Senior Member

Posts: 149Fulce
I may take her for a ride later!
Originally Posted by BobbyKraft
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 12:36 #13755Senior Member

Posts: 527Dulce DI
Someone else can chime in if I'm totally off here but isn't this the same Dulce that was on DI not long ago? If I remember right I read one not so great review. It was a bad review but not glowing. Not sure but the girl in the pics looks halfway similar. I do like her rate though. She does look nice and thick in the right places.
Originally Posted by BobbyKraft
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 12:19 #13754Senior Member

Posts: 727Trailer Park
She wasted over an hour of my time last week with slow responses and when I told her I was leaving she gave me a bougus room # and place was under remodel.
Originally Posted by Drof1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





