Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21433
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Thinks for sharing. There's a lot of mongers going in. I'm real surprised nobodys sharing infor on this place. Theres probably at least 10 rooms there. They usually take me to the back dungeon. Yeah by time I leave there's at least 7 mongers that pass by me. So average 15 to 20 mongers per hour at least say 10 hr day 150 to 200 mongers per day. Ally / apple the best by far.
    I'm sure guys are keeping the intel close to their vest since they don't want to out a good thing. Relax being under the Honey umbrella I can see how guys don't want to share info on increased providing of FS at a "Honey spot. ".

  2. #21432

    Your the man

    Quote Originally Posted by VaqueroNegro  [View Original Post]
    Went back for Round 2 at Relax. This time to see Carmela who went by Zara at Heavenly to see if her menu had expanded at all since several girls there are providing FS. Watched two fellow mongers walk in while I parked so I waited a couple of minutes until the coast was clear. As I approached the door, I saw someone else walking towards it at the same time. We laughed and I let him go in first since I was still a couple minutes early. Waited outside for a minute then called for them to open the door. Waited in the lobby since the room wasn't ready yet. Apparently, they have more girls than rooms. As I waited, another client walked in and two walked out. Finally, got to the room and Carmela walked in looking sexy as ever. She gave no indication of any extra menu items and proceeded with a better than average nude massage and HE. She did let me FIV, which she hadn't done before, but I think it was only because she recognized me from Heavenly. Also, she has a strict no saliva rule, although she had no problem with me unloading all over her tits. So for those keeping score. Confirmed FS: Ally, Vivi, Nikki. HE-only: Carmela.
    Thinks for sharing. There's a lot of mongers going in. I'm real surprised nobodys sharing infor on this place. Theres probably at least 10 rooms there. They usually take me to the back dungeon. Yeah by time I leave there's at least 7 mongers that pass by me. So average 15 to 20 mongers per hour at least say 10 hr day 150 to 200 mongers per day. Ally / apple the best by far.

  3. #21431

    Bamboo

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB3411  [View Original Post]
    Well, most of you know my favorite spot is bamboo in Westminster and if anyone goes there, they know the small little mamasan up front running the counter. I asked who was available and she said "me. " So I went with it but it was purely legit. No tease no HJ no nothing. I tipped and left. Honestly I would have went to a Thai place if I wanted a legit massage. Kind of disappointed yet Strangely turned on after getting rubbed my the mamasan. Will not repeat though LOL.
    You're a lucky man. I drove by this morning and they were closed. I called Mindy and said she wasn't sure when she'd reopen. You must have caught her at the shop at the right time. Because so many of the girls there give a quality massage I assume she teaches them. Thanks for sharing.

  4. #21430
    Quote Originally Posted by VaqueroNegro  [View Original Post]
    Went back for Round 2 at Relax. This time to see Carmela who went by Zara at Heavenly to see if her menu had expanded at all since several girls there are providing FS. Watched two fellow mongers walk in while I parked so I waited a couple of minutes until the coast was clear. As I approached the door, I saw someone else walking towards it at the same time. We laughed and I let him go in first since I was still a couple minutes early. Waited outside for a minute then called for them to open the door. Waited in the lobby since the room wasn't ready yet. Apparently, they have more girls than rooms. As I waited, another client walked in and two walked out. Finally, got to the room and Carmela walked in looking sexy as ever. She gave no indication of any extra menu items and proceeded with a better than average nude massage and HE. She did let me FIV, which she hadn't done before, but I think it was only because she recognized me from Heavenly. Also, she has a strict no saliva rule, although she had no problem with me unloading all over her tits. So for those keeping score. Confirmed FS: Ally, Vivi, Nikki. HE-only: Carmela.
    Most attractive to FS?

    My guy you're bringing good Intel LOL.

  5. #21429

    Busy Day at Relax

    Went back for Round 2 at Relax. This time to see Carmela who went by Zara at Heavenly to see if her menu had expanded at all since several girls there are providing FS. Watched two fellow mongers walk in while I parked so I waited a couple of minutes until the coast was clear. As I approached the door, I saw someone else walking towards it at the same time. We laughed and I let him go in first since I was still a couple minutes early. Waited outside for a minute then called for them to open the door. Waited in the lobby since the room wasn't ready yet. Apparently, they have more girls than rooms. As I waited, another client walked in and two walked out. Finally, got to the room and Carmela walked in looking sexy as ever. She gave no indication of any extra menu items and proceeded with a better than average nude massage and HE. She did let me FIV, which she hadn't done before, but I think it was only because she recognized me from Heavenly. Also, she has a strict no saliva rule, although she had no problem with me unloading all over her tits. So for those keeping score. Confirmed FS: Ally, Vivi, Nikki. HE-only: Carmela.

  6. #21428

    Wendy

    Saw her the other day, nothing special. Massage was weak then on the flip she complained because I had 1. 2 and she wanted more. Told me other girls charge more but I didn't budge. No BJ and just laid there. I've had Nancy for 1 much better service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny2  [View Original Post]
    Wendy at 6*. Thank me later.

  7. #21427
    Who do you guys recommend at relax and unwind?

  8. #21426

    Bamboo

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB3411  [View Original Post]
    Well, most of you know my favorite spot is bamboo in Westminster and if anyone goes there, they know the small little mamasan up front running the counter. I asked who was available and she said "me. " So I went with it but it was purely legit. No tease no HJ no nothing. I tipped and left. Honestly I would have went to a Thai place if I wanted a legit massage. Kind of disappointed yet Strangely turned on after getting rubbed my the mamasan. Will not repeat though LOL.
    That is funny! I have always been curious about her! Short and always wearing those thick sole shoes for extra height! I have joked with her about getting a massage from her. She told me she does it rarely. I always wondered if she had those awesome skills that the girls learned from. The master kung fu of massage and endings. Little let down by your review. Oh well.

  9. #21425

    Wendy at 6*

    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    How does Wendy look?
    Wend is cute. Small girl, not a full spinner but thin with a little softness. Cute face and fun personality.

  10. #21424

    SH, Bamboo & Thai?

    Bamboo; Open Body Massage. Foot Massage?

    SH. Unknown status? Closed last week.

    Thai. Curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB3411  [View Original Post]
    Well, most of you know my favorite spot is bamboo in Westminster and if anyone goes there, they know the small little mamasan up front running the counter. I asked who was available and she said "me. " So I went with it but it was purely legit. No tease no HJ no nothing. I tipped and left. Honestly I would have went to a Thai place if I wanted a legit massage. Kind of disappointed yet Strangely turned on after getting rubbed my the mamasan. Will not repeat though LOL.

  11. #21423
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Just spin the wheel pick a girl report back. Check the IG account after 10:45 pm then you'll will see who's working text them in the morning, an tell them who you want to try an tell them wait time you want. An then wait for them to get back with you.
    They're pretty quick replying text. Too bad I can't make it due to curfew sigh.

  12. #21422
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Drove by this place all the time, didn't know they offer FS. What's the age range is like? Any young or mostly 30's and older?

    Also, is pure relax and relax n unwind the same? Rubmaps showed same suite #
    Yes. Just spin the wheel pick a girl report back. Check the IG account after 10:45 pm then you'll will see who's working text them in the morning, an tell them who you want to try an tell them wait time you want. An then wait for them to get back with you.

  13. #21421

    Bamboops

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB3411  [View Original Post]
    Well, most of you know my favorite spot is bamboo in Westminster and if anyone goes there, they know the small little mamasan up front running the counter. I asked who was available and she said "me. " So I went with it but it was purely legit. No tease no HJ no nothing. I tipped and left. Honestly I would have went to a Thai place if I wanted a legit massage. Kind of disappointed yet Strangely turned on after getting rubbed my the mamasan. Will not repeat though LOL.
    LOL I actually like their legit reflexology jam, and have been there a few times for it. Never really had extras as I didn't know back then.

  14. #21420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 186
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny2  [View Original Post]
    In my experience the providers at these hotels are a bunch of grannies.
    They use this same pricing structure up and down California. I've seen girls from orgs with this exact ad structure in SF, SJ and SD. Every time is a granny, no matter the city.

  15. #21419

    Strange experience

    Well, most of you know my favorite spot is bamboo in Westminster and if anyone goes there, they know the small little mamasan up front running the counter. I asked who was available and she said "me. " So I went with it but it was purely legit. No tease no HJ no nothing. I tipped and left. Honestly I would have went to a Thai place if I wanted a legit massage. Kind of disappointed yet Strangely turned on after getting rubbed my the mamasan. Will not repeat though LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape