Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
You Know You Need It
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21426

    Bamboo

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB3411  [View Original Post]
    Well, most of you know my favorite spot is bamboo in Westminster and if anyone goes there, they know the small little mamasan up front running the counter. I asked who was available and she said "me. " So I went with it but it was purely legit. No tease no HJ no nothing. I tipped and left. Honestly I would have went to a Thai place if I wanted a legit massage. Kind of disappointed yet Strangely turned on after getting rubbed my the mamasan. Will not repeat though LOL.
    That is funny! I have always been curious about her! Short and always wearing those thick sole shoes for extra height! I have joked with her about getting a massage from her. She told me she does it rarely. I always wondered if she had those awesome skills that the girls learned from. The master kung fu of massage and endings. Little let down by your review. Oh well.

  2. #21425

    Wendy at 6*

    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    How does Wendy look?
    Wend is cute. Small girl, not a full spinner but thin with a little softness. Cute face and fun personality.

  3. #21424

    SH, Bamboo & Thai?

    Bamboo; Open Body Massage. Foot Massage?

    SH. Unknown status? Closed last week.

    Thai. Curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB3411  [View Original Post]
    Well, most of you know my favorite spot is bamboo in Westminster and if anyone goes there, they know the small little mamasan up front running the counter. I asked who was available and she said "me. " So I went with it but it was purely legit. No tease no HJ no nothing. I tipped and left. Honestly I would have went to a Thai place if I wanted a legit massage. Kind of disappointed yet Strangely turned on after getting rubbed my the mamasan. Will not repeat though LOL.

  4. #21423
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Just spin the wheel pick a girl report back. Check the IG account after 10:45 pm then you'll will see who's working text them in the morning, an tell them who you want to try an tell them wait time you want. An then wait for them to get back with you.
    They're pretty quick replying text. Too bad I can't make it due to curfew sigh.

  5. #21422
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Drove by this place all the time, didn't know they offer FS. What's the age range is like? Any young or mostly 30's and older?

    Also, is pure relax and relax n unwind the same? Rubmaps showed same suite #
    Yes. Just spin the wheel pick a girl report back. Check the IG account after 10:45 pm then you'll will see who's working text them in the morning, an tell them who you want to try an tell them wait time you want. An then wait for them to get back with you.

  6. #21421

    Bamboops

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB3411  [View Original Post]
    Well, most of you know my favorite spot is bamboo in Westminster and if anyone goes there, they know the small little mamasan up front running the counter. I asked who was available and she said "me. " So I went with it but it was purely legit. No tease no HJ no nothing. I tipped and left. Honestly I would have went to a Thai place if I wanted a legit massage. Kind of disappointed yet Strangely turned on after getting rubbed my the mamasan. Will not repeat though LOL.
    LOL I actually like their legit reflexology jam, and have been there a few times for it. Never really had extras as I didn't know back then.

  7. #21420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 186
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny2  [View Original Post]
    In my experience the providers at these hotels are a bunch of grannies.
    They use this same pricing structure up and down California. I've seen girls from orgs with this exact ad structure in SF, SJ and SD. Every time is a granny, no matter the city.

  8. #21419

    Strange experience

    Well, most of you know my favorite spot is bamboo in Westminster and if anyone goes there, they know the small little mamasan up front running the counter. I asked who was available and she said "me. " So I went with it but it was purely legit. No tease no HJ no nothing. I tipped and left. Honestly I would have went to a Thai place if I wanted a legit massage. Kind of disappointed yet Strangely turned on after getting rubbed my the mamasan. Will not repeat though LOL.

  9. #21418
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    I fucked Ally she was a great fuck. All postions she was a fuck doll. But she's back at eco in Torrance now.

    Vivi not a bad fuck 100.00 tip for both. Aurora has anyone tried her? Pm me if you want.
    Drove by this place all the time, didn't know they offer FS. What's the age range is like? Any young or mostly 30's and older?

    Also, is pure relax and relax n unwind the same? Rubmaps showed same suite #

  10. #21417
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    I fucked Ally she was a great fuck. All postions she was a fuck doll. But she's back at eco in Torrance now.

    Vivi not a bad fuck 100.00 tip for both. Aurora has anyone tried her? Pm me if you want.
    Had some time to kill so I thought I'd give this place a shot. Went with Nikki because she also works at Eco, a known FS place, and she is also on HX, although she's been inactive for a while now. Also, she looks hot in her IG pic and the ones on HX. While it was definitely her, unfortunately, it looks like she really packed on the pounds since those pics were taken. Massage was pretty much non-existent and she asked me what I wanted. Asked for everything and she said she usually does it for a 300 tip, but she could do it for 200, told her I only had 140 which she agreed to. Maybe I've been too spoiled by girls with tight, fit bodies, but I knew I wasn't going to be able to perform so I just went with a HJ so I could finish and be on my way. She is pretty friendly and we had a nice little chat while I got dressed. I might go back to try out that other girl I know from Honey, she is hot for sure and if she offers FS, I would probably have a heart attack. I highly doubt it though.

  11. #21416
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    I fucked Ally she was a great fuck. All postions she was a fuck doll. But she's back at eco in Torrance now.

    Vivi not a bad fuck 100.00 tip for both. Aurora has anyone tried her? Pm me if you want.
    This was at relax and unwind?

  12. #21415
    Quote Originally Posted by HoDownMan2  [View Original Post]
    Hey Danny, just curious what you found so spectacular about Wendy? I went yesterday and had Wendy. Okay convo. Did about 10-15 min of shitty massage, turn over. I asked for BJ, she acted confused. Finally started a BBBJ which was okay. Not great, not the worst. We finally agreed to FS and she took a pounding in multiple positions finally ending in Doggy. She moaned and yelped a couple of times and I believe came twice. She is cute and good personality.

    I now have had, Orange (HELL TO THE NO), Lisa (Tall Spinner, who did a great job and ended with a CBJ), Baily (Not a looker and average body but best Massage / Tease and took it like a champ. Does like BJ and only did it like 2 seconds. The minute I was hard, she stopped and ready to FS) and now Wendy.

    Just curious what you found to be so spectacular.
    How does Wendy look?

  13. #21414
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftHerUp  [View Original Post]
    Based on conflicting reports on the status of CKB, and a PM to me from a very senior member who'd gotten it, I drove out there other day to try my luck. In my case the back doors were both open, and I just walked in. Maria is apparently no longer there. I got Hyland, and a wonderfully affectionate CBJ. My impression is that BBBJ is off her menu now. So, the hunt for an OC BBBJ continues. But next, I'll be heading back to 6 Star.

    Just like at 6 Star, she sprayed down my hands with alcohol spray. We were both in masks the whole time, except when she was applying her special skill. She said three or four times that they can't do real massages now because they're technically still closed.

    Lift Her Up.
    Who do you recommend at 6 star.

  14. #21413
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    I fucked Ally she was a great fuck. All postions she was a fuck doll. But she's back at eco in Torrance now.

    Vivi not a bad fuck 100.00 tip for both. Aurora has anyone tried her? Pm me if you want.
    How are Ally and Vivi in terms of body type and age?

  15. #21412
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco  [View Original Post]
    Good morning.

    Called an AAMP (they are out of hotels both of the ones I called) got the numbers from Cityxguide. I was text the location and the menu. It was 100 15 min, 120 hh and 160 hr or 180 hh BBFS or 200hr BBFS. Surprised that you can now just pic BBFS. Hope they are on birth control. Both numbers said the girls were young or no pay
    That pricing and menu just sounds like the generic format for FS at hotel. Usually the provider is 30+. Most of the time they're not even decent. No massage. You walk in, pay, and get minimal service and they kick you out as soon as you finish. There was a place in SGV that did have hot girls in rotation, but the overall service still wasn't great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape