Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1685

    Heather_ine

    Quote Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    You missed my point, the damage is strong oral skills. No $$. You need to know what you are doing.

  2. #1684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Anna from SB? I have been chatting on and off with her but she has not given the green light to even take the convo off that site. She has been reviewed on her. And I think the it was good.
    Yes, I don't think she is a scam but probably intimidated in meeting older guys. Probably curious and afraid at the same time so can't really blame someone that age for being reluctant.

  3. #1683

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is real? Conversations but reluctant to meet, I guess it's to be expected on that site.
    Is this the same Anna from SB? I have been chatting on and off with her but she has not given the green light to even take the convo off that site. She has been reviewed on her. And I think the it was good.

  4. #1682

    Heather_ine

    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    I know of her from another site, pictures do not do her justice. Very sweet and nice looking, she is only looking for someone who can help satisfy her drive, strong oral skills and experience will be needed and she will wear you out.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2fd85...b-a8400f5354e9
    What was the damage?

  5. #1681

    Heather_ine

    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    I know of her from another site, pictures do not do her justice. Very sweet and nice looking, she is only looking for someone who can help satisfy her drive, strong oral skills and experience will be needed and she will wear you out.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2fd85...b-a8400f5354e9
    Hi, what was the damage?

  6. #1680
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Anna

    Anyone know if she is real? Conversations but reluctant to meet, I guess it's to be expected on that site.

  7. #1679
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    I know of her from another site, pictures do not do her justice. Very sweet and nice looking, she is only looking for someone who can help satisfy her drive, strong oral skills and experience will be needed and she will wear you out.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2fd85...b-a8400f5354e9
    Too each their own I will say.

  8. #1678

    Appreciate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    She looks like someone I was chatting with this afternoon. She wanted 500 with a 100 deposit. I said BYE I don't do deposit.
    Thanks for the heads up, SAC.

    I've got a bead on someone who might be up your alley if you want to DM me.

  9. #1677

    Tl87

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    She looks like someone I was chatting with this afternoon. She wanted 500 with a 100 deposit. I said BYE I don't do deposit.
    SmallAsianCock please check your private message box for a follow up question & comment. Thank you.

  10. #1676

    Try this one. She is looking for something different

    I know of her from another site, pictures do not do her justice. Very sweet and nice looking, she is only looking for someone who can help satisfy her drive, strong oral skills and experience will be needed and she will wear you out.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2fd85...b-a8400f5354e9

  11. #1675
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/6673d...8-3920c7b3fc68

    Anyone taken a swing at this perfect creature?

    I might consider a 2nd mortgage.
    She looks like someone I was chatting with this afternoon. She wanted 500 with a 100 deposit. I said BYE I don't do deposit.

  12. #1674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/6673d...8-3920c7b3fc68

    Anyone taken a swing at this perfect creature?

    I might consider a 2nd mortgage.
    Just leave a deposit, I am sure everything will be fine. Seldom that we see fakes on there LOL.

  13. #1673

    Islandbarbie_1

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6673d...8-3920c7b3fc68

    Anyone taken a swing at this perfect creature?

    I might consider a 2nd mortgage.

  14. #1672
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Bots

    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    The last 6-7 girls I opened the convo were 100% bullshit scams. I'm off that site till things cool down or till the assholes that run the site give me back all my credits.
    Pretty sure SA owns all 3. Most likely some women are paid on all their sites to get you to join and message and are never going to meet anyone.

  15. #1671

    Tl87

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    This one is ready to go for 3-4. And had no problem sharing her number.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...5-139ef0a65b87
    Please check your private message for a follow up. Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape