Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 5570
-
06-02-20 14:52 #1670Senior Member

Posts: 360This scammer didn't know when to quit LOL. To SA's credit, the account had been deleted within about 5 minutes of me reporting it.
-
06-02-20 13:42 #1669Senior Member

Posts: 575MichelleSuze
I met with her for a meet and greet $50.00. She is very tiny and I was not impressed. Not my style. I will not repeat. Not because of performance but she is too small for my liking. I even had to check her drivers lic to make sure she is of age. And she is.
Originally Posted by MythMan2010
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 13:06 #1668Senior Member

Posts: 72She goes by MichelleSuze on other sites (Browneyegirl2121)
Thank you for your 411. These chicks think they can outsmart Men. 300 (for CBJ) is a treasure chest for a real SB that values and responds to FS. Appreciate your advice Sir.
Originally Posted by MythMan2010
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 12:13 #1667Senior Member

Posts: 266No problem but
The last 6-7 girls I opened the convo were 100% bullshit scams. I'm off that site till things cool down or till the assholes that run the site give me back all my credits.
Originally Posted by Avogadro
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 12:11 #1666Senior Member

Posts: 266She goes by MichelleSuze on other sites
She's at $300 for a CBJ. Said she has boundaries and doesn't do FS. It's bullshit. Don't be that guy that gives these chicks the idea they get $300 for a CBJ.
Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 08:18 #1665Senior Member

Posts: 72Tl87
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
She is Leggit, I have tested her, she is a spinner, will follow directions well, Moans loud, she is a Nursing student, does weed before session but not during, seems super friendly till next day that she goes ghost. There are some sign of psychological abuse So don't be surprised if she blocks next day otherwise it's a 100%. I spent 2. 5 hours at 400 plus a good gift that I always buy on the first visit.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 08:05 #1664Senior Member

Posts: 72Browneyegirl2121
Any info on this Sugar babe? I have already verified her on cam, she looks Ger age. Also, She seems 99.9% legit. She says, she will only meet in town and cannot host, and she is open to 300 but on the First meeting there will be ONLY an Oral and No FS. But following meetings still 300 with promise of FS, she claims she doesn't do FS on first meeting. I never had such a proposal as I always go straight for main attraction, I think she is Legit and she is cherry picking who she wants to have her way with FS. If anyone has an info on her it would be appreciated. Good luck all.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0ba62...4-447c170b3127
-
06-02-20 07:18 #1663Senior Member

Posts: 87Many Thanks to All Who Shared WYP Advice
Thank you all very much. Your advice certainly helps. I've now got a little tweaking to do on my profile.
Originally Posted by MythMan2010
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 22:17 #1662Senior Member

Posts: 575Tl87
This one is ready to go for 3-4. And had no problem sharing her number.
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...5-139ef0a65b87
-
06-01-20 17:14 #1661Senior Member

Posts: 360I swear, I recognize this pic from somewhere! Anyon seen her anywhere other than SA?
-
06-01-20 12:55 #1660Senior Member

Posts: 60Not her.
Don't believe that's the same Anna.
Originally Posted by Panama7996
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 12:13 #1659Senior Member

Posts: 1651Anna
It isn't her.
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 09:51 #1658Senior Member

Posts: 149I'm guessing her initials.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 00:57 #1657Regular Member

Posts: 12A hidden bonus of WYP is that if communication sucks then after a week of starting a convo they will refund you the credits as long as you haven't given contact info or arranged a meet. . . You go to the conversation and click on the. . . At the top right and if eligible to request a refund (meaning its been a week) the option is not grayed out.
Its about the only thing that makes that site worth visiting. . . Few real women on there at all. Same with SB. . .
Seeking is the only one worth the money but it still takes a lot of work. . .
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 15:38 #1656Senior Member

Posts: 1651Ajs
What does it stand for?
Originally Posted by Panama7996
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





