Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 24837
-
06-03-20 12:03 #13752Senior Member

Posts: 230More details please
A link to shit we have to pay for isn't good enough in my opinion. Details please. Prices? How do we contact her? She's smoking hot. This post seems too good to be true though.
Originally Posted by GSpotPhun
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 11:56 #13751Senior Member

Posts: 230Mariana DI
My first review didn't post.
Met up for the first time yesterday. Pics are off a little bit. But she's very sweet and cute. Tits were smaller than I was expecting based on pics. Very sexy dirty talk. CBJ but open to kissing and oral. She has lost weight at some point and it shows.
She was very into it or is a great actor, LOL. I would see her again for sure.
-
06-03-20 11:50 #13750Senior Member

Posts: 120Trailer park hollywood
She wasted an hour of my time today. Here are the basics: I arranged for meet several hours in advance. I texted her Twice while I was getting close to location. My texts were very succinct since I was driving at the time. As I sat in the parking lot, she no longer would meet. She claimed I was being "suspicious" and demanded a pic. I don't send pics. Several text exchanges ensued about how I was somehow the problem in all this. I left with my wallet still full. Beware.
She is on EB. 317-668-xxxx.
-
06-03-20 10:48 #13749Senior Member

Posts: 230Dulche DI
As soon as anyone meets up with Dulche let me know about your experience. I want to read some reviews before taking the dive. She looks thicc with some big old titties!
-
06-03-20 10:23 #13748Senior Member

Posts: 63Lovely girl in Indy area
Gia.
Met this girl through a common site. Was going through Indy and met her for coffee. I demonstrated I was safe and clean and nice and since then I have met her and she is a dream! BTW. Here is a good taste of what she is like. Videos are nice. https://onlyfans.com/michhgiaa.
Anyway I highly suggest you track her down. She came to Cincy area to meet me. I posted over on Cincinnati site. But thought to help her out give you local guys a chance. I was giving out her number not sure how much more she will want me to do that. LOL.
-
06-02-20 14:26 #13747Regular Member

Posts: 23[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
06-02-20 14:20 #13746Senior Member

Posts: 527Sorry
I don't have her contact info. I don't save any numbers to stay safe at home. She's not here in Indy full time I do know.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 14:16 #13745Senior Member

Posts: 527Rate
Her rate was $. 50 plus I tipped.
Originally Posted by Dnims
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 12:32 #13744Senior Member

Posts: 478Can you share Contact info?? Am I allowed to ask for screenshots if anybody sees her ad again? Not sure if that’s okay or not lmao
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 12:11 #13743Senior Member

Posts: 140Hippie
You recall her rate?
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 10:38 #13742Senior Member

Posts: 65Mariana is showing as there today: https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/mariana/.
Originally Posted by BobbyKraft
[View Original Post]
They schedule them back to back to back. No time in between. They'll have appointments from 4-5 then a new one from 5-6. Yikes.This brings up a point I always wondered, are these girls booked solid since many only do a few days a week? Always best to be first? Just wondered if they see like 5 dudes in a day, what me being the 5th would get considering the higher pricing that comes with the visit. They look hot, but most seem to work during the week which leaves my option to see them towards closing time.
M def looks hot in her pics.
-
06-02-20 10:32 #13741Senior Member

Posts: 80Di
When you first msg the number of the DI lady you want to schedule with that day, a handler will respond to your text and walk you through the verification process. The response email will come from the handler you're msging, and it will be from a non-business email like gmail. In all, the verification process literally takes a few minutes. Once you're verified you can continue setting up your appointment, and you can schedule with any of the DI ladies from that point forward.
Originally Posted by RSmith9889
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there.
-
06-02-20 08:21 #13740Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
06-01-20 22:56 #13739Senior Member

Posts: 230Have fun
She's a fucking hottie. Not the greatest tit job but one of the finest asses you may cum across. CBJ. She let me eat her pussy last time I saw her if your into that. She's a little tight and can't handle bigger dicks (not that I have that issue, LOL. I'm slightly above average on a good viagra day).
Originally Posted by Tpmf1995
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 22:51 #13738Senior Member

Posts: 230Availability
When is she available? Nothing listed on DI.
Originally Posted by BigoHunter
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





