Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 742 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 242 642 692 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 792 842 1242 ... LastLast
Results 11,116 to 11,130 of 24838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13723

    Good info

    Quote Originally Posted by Koops  [View Original Post]
    Met this one Saturday evening on the east side.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/635499635046

    The good:

    Pics are rarely accurate. Very nice ads and open menu minus trips to Greece but I'm sure that can be negotiated.

    Decent rates.

    Enthusiastic.

    The bad:

    Location, location, location. Shitty notel on the east side. Lots of traffic which my be a no-go for some.

    Details:

    Met me at the door. Got to watch that ads bounce on our way up.

    Walked in. Donation on the table.

    She got naked immediately and proceeded with a bbj that was very good. Lots of tonsil hockey and the gag sounds were awesome. Essentially letting me fuck her throat which was nice. She would gag and Bob with no issues..
    Thanks for the review. Donation?

  2. #13722
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Bunny. My encounter

    Met this one Saturday evening on the east side.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/635499635046

    The good:

    Pics are rarely accurate. Very nice ads and open menu minus trips to Greece but I'm sure that can be negotiated.

    Decent rates.

    Enthusiastic.

    The bad:

    Location, location, location. Shitty notel on the east side. Lots of traffic which my be a no-go for some.

    Details:

    Met me at the door. Got to watch that ads bounce on our way up.

    Walked in. Donation on the table.

    She got naked immediately and proceeded with a bbj that was very good. Lots of tonsil hockey and the gag sounds were awesome. Essentially letting me fuck her throat which was nice. She would gag and Bob with no issues.

    On to the even. Went at it doggie initially, she has an ass hole that has definitely been tampered with and allow a light looming. I was off to the races at this point.

    Switch to mish and continue to pound away. Right before the finish, I asked for her mouth to unload in the only problem is I had to get a wash cloth which startled junior. It was cold. Back to more tonsil hockey and a great CIM to finish. I'm sure I shot some down her esophagus.

    All in all. A really good fuck. Not much to look at in the face department but she was so cool. Its like her being ugly didn't matter.

    Be safe.

    k.

  3. #13721
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    The prettiest girl you've been with?

    Quote Originally Posted by NedFlander5  [View Original Post]
    Not being a dick and not trying to start a argument. But if any of you think any of the DI girls only amount to being just a glorified sex doll. Then I challenge you to go out and find a girl who's half as hot and will provide half the service they do. We're all on a budget and the point of this board is to exchange information so we can all see where to best place our money to fill our hearts desire. But come on boys, don't talk crap. Angelina did the least of any girl I've met, but she's still so much hotter than any girl I could hope to find in my wildest dreams. A lot of these girls check these sites let's not be rude.
    Wait a minute. I think your missing the whole intentions of the board.

    We share experiences. We buy pussy. We have every right to express our likes and dislikes.

    We are not in love. Most of us have families.

    D. I. Is great for Indy. But come now, it's 330+ mil people out there. You really don't think there's much better options available?

    Utter Non-sense.

  4. #13720
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    While I can appreciate you sharing, the price points on this are pretty different.

    XOC. Not taking new members and everything I've heard $350 is absolute minimum.

    Braziliandesire. Looks great but $400 is the price for an hour. Might try to see someone from there next month though! Thanks for sharing.

    Eloquent Evenings. Limited Columbus availability but $350 is the cheapest I've seen.

    I don't know Cindy but I'd be interested in seeing who they have. Did a search on the Columbus thread and nothing. Both High End and Escorts.

    I'm not saying there aren't options, but for a $250/$270 price point, there are not many options. I'm also speaking very specifically to Columbus. I don't visit Cincinnati but have heard pretty good things.
    I've seen models from both and each time the ladies were outstanding.

    Now don't get me wrong. DI has decent ladies but with the exception of a few. All the menus are limited.

    XOC is legendary and they're taking apps. I'm not sure where that comes from. RS2 K can get you in.

    I won't go into details but my post count is not reflection of my activity.

    From Chicago to Vegas and in between.

    Indianapolis scene has went down hill.

    Last thing, 350 $ for a true pse.

    Or 270 $ + $100 for mediocre performance? Which all of the mongers admits to.

    We got to do better.

    My 2 cents.

  5. #13719

    Di

    Hey guys, I've seen that you need to supply a work email if you don't have any references for DI. Is the email from them come as DI? Or hidden as something else? Also, how long does their check take? Any help is appreciated here. I've been dying to see these girls but want to stay discreet.

  6. #13718

    Coco a no-go

    Quote Originally Posted by Mo8888  [View Original Post]
    She looks good in her pics. Directed me to an old hotel on Pendleton Pike. She opened the door and I wondered where the girl in the pics was! Her face is much older and her body is much looser in the middle and legs. I said I felt like I was catfished and threw a 20 on the bed and turned around and left. She wasn't happy but a definite catfish. I would avoid.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/50519561/
    Hey man, thanks for this review. I've been in contact with this girl because the pics portrayed a slim, sexy chick. I gave her a chance to earn money with some pics and she ghosted after telling me she'd come through. Gave me a sour taste, glad I never went further with her. So much garbage out here in Naptown, sad! Just be honest and follow through and guys like me would open their wallets!

  7. #13717
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by NedFlander5  [View Original Post]
    I met Angelina this morning. I mean I get what a lot of you are saying. She "doesn't do anything that involves saliva". But guys did you see her? She has the nicest fattest ass of any girl I've seen, great body, you talk about an hourglass figure. So she doesn't do much no, but she really put effort into everything and switched positions all I wanted. If you're trying to get your monies worth it no probably isn't her to chose, but it was worth it IMO. I'd see her again. Meeting Zoe in a bit. DI is a gift from god, don't knock it some of you.
    I agree, DI is a gift from God, without it we would have no reliable affordable options here in Indy, thank God for it because the girls are pretty and while their services vary and to the degree some will offer services that another won't, you just have to find the ones that serve your needs best, this forum is awesome for that, a big thanks to all of you. DI is amazing and available on demand and I love it. Angelina is amazing, yes limited on anything involving bodily fluids but her body and her tits, OMG her tits can't be topped they're absolutely amazing, I fucked her twice in my first meeting on Wed and liked her so much I booked her for 90 on Friday, fucked her 3 more times and blew all 3 loads, never been with a girl that hot. Hoping she comes back because I will be spending a lot of time with her again. I'm going to try Zoe soon for the first time based on feedback on this forum, want a second time with Amber soon and looking forward to hopefully having Kim back as well. Good luck out there guys, keep the feedback coming.

  8. #13716

    Katie is hot but it ends there

    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/196539285392

    It's been awhile and thinking about jumping back in. I couldn't find anything on Katie. She is just my type. Any info appreciated.
    I would have to agree with most, she's hot but does prefer to just lay there. Last couple times I saw her she was so high on something she could barely keep her eyes open. Her last visit to my place she showed up a few hours late saying she was getting ready for me, but it seemed I was likely her third stop if you know what I mean, as she didn't smell too clean & made me stop 15 mins in because she was already "sore", then spent rest of time talking about her on again off again fiance. That was a couple months ago & not seen her since. Too bad she could be such a good time if she wanted.

  9. #13715

    Little White Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't going to get into it since she's from out of state and don't know if she'll be back or not, but here it is, in a nutshell.

    Pros: Communication was good, at least in that she stayed with me and didn't keep me waiting. She's a cute little petite thing. Was fine with BBBJ / CIM but I'm pretty sure she didn't swallow. She put good effort in and really seemed into it. Didn't notice any indication of pharma issues. And, most of all, she's a little sweetheart to talk to.

    Cons: She didn't pay close attention to what I asked for in my initial message so there was some confusion and I didn't really get what I came for. Price was high for Indy but I didn't try to get her down since I thought the price was because I asked for something specific. The pics were a little bit old and there was some baby damage but not too bad. Probably just enough to have left her job as a stripper to be a traveling escort. Worst of all, there was a fairly strong odor that kept me from even asking about DATY.

    Overall, I was really happy with her personality and performance but disappointed in having to work out details when I got there that I thought were established in our first communication.
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm sure she'll be back, but your report on the aroma makes me hesitant to embark. One bad aroma is a turn off in general, and two DATY is a must for me.

  10. #13714

    Review on Red-haired Kai

    Sorry to hear about your experience with this one. I actually found out that she is former sister in laws with Alexus (southside weed tattoo) who seems to be another sort of scammer. They both talk trash about each other, and it seems they are both indeed correct. They got me on the snapchat scam with thee oh you get a free visit too line. Kai actually made an effort to send pics and videos, I'll give her that. But when you try to set appointments they just ghost you etc. It's too bad, really. They cheated themselves out of potentially thousands of dollar in the longterm by screwing me for $60.

    I actually have a lot of intel on dealing with pic and vid girls, I'm just not sure where I should post it all since I'm a rookie on this board.

  11. #13713

    Conflicting information

    Yes the point of this board is exactly what you stated. So those of us who visited with Angelina wanted to give the rest of the gentlemen on here a heads up of what to expect. What else would you call a girl that doesn't suck dick, doesn't kiss, and doesn't let you eat her pussy? That just goes through the motions until it's over? Glorified sex doll about summarizes it.

    She is a very lovely girl but won't scratch the itch of many men on this board. I will certainly see her again the next time she's in town mostly because of how ridiculously hot she is.

    Why would I want to find a girl half as hot who does half of what she does? So that's a 5/10 that only gives hand jobs? No thanks.

    We may just have to disagree on this one friend. Safe travels.

    Quote Originally Posted by NedFlander5  [View Original Post]
    Not being a dick and not trying to start a argument. But if any of you think any of the DI girls only amount to being just a glorified sex doll. Then I challenge you to go out and find a girl who's half as hot and will provide half the service they do. We're all on a budget and the point of this board is to exchange information so we can all see where to best place our money to fill our hearts desire. But come on boys, don't talk crap. Angelina did the least of any girl I've met, but she's still so much hotter than any girl I could hope to find in my wildest dreams. A lot of these girls check these sites let's not be rude.

  12. #13712
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    How was the experience with little white Russian?
    I wasn't going to get into it since she's from out of state and don't know if she'll be back or not, but here it is, in a nutshell.

    Pros: Communication was good, at least in that she stayed with me and didn't keep me waiting. She's a cute little petite thing. Was fine with BBBJ / CIM but I'm pretty sure she didn't swallow. She put good effort in and really seemed into it. Didn't notice any indication of pharma issues. And, most of all, she's a little sweetheart to talk to.

    Cons: She didn't pay close attention to what I asked for in my initial message so there was some confusion and I didn't really get what I came for. Price was high for Indy but I didn't try to get her down since I thought the price was because I asked for something specific. The pics were a little bit old and there was some baby damage but not too bad. Probably just enough to have left her job as a stripper to be a traveling escort. Worst of all, there was a fairly strong odor that kept me from even asking about DATY.

    Overall, I was really happy with her personality and performance but disappointed in having to work out details when I got there that I thought were established in our first communication.

  13. #13711
    Quote Originally Posted by NedFlander5  [View Original Post]
    Not being a dick and not trying to start a argument. But if any of you think any of the DI girls only amount to being just a glorified sex doll. Then I challenge you to go out and find a girl who's half as hot and will provide half the service they do. We're all on a budget and the point of this board is to exchange information so we can all see where to best place our money to fill our hearts desire. But come on boys, don't talk crap. Angelina did the least of any girl I've met, but she's still so much hotter than any girl I could hope to find in my wildest dreams. A lot of these girls check these sites let's not be rude.
    Good. Maybe if they read the reviews they might step up their game? Or they might get pissy. Oh well, there's always another.

  14. #13710
    Quote Originally Posted by JamisonJames  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/50613450/

    Read the reviews and she was highly praised so I took a chance and set something up. She "leaves to head my way " and says hey can you cash app me 40 so I can get gas and whatever else she said she needed. I refused and after 15 minutes I decided to do it cause of how everyone said she was a good this and good that. So I payed her email address she provided and sent the 40. Ultimately I got one more text saying she was pulling in the station and never heard from the chci again. And lost out on 40. SO BE WARE GUYS.
    I'm not speaking to your experiences here since I'm sure they happened. She is a real life person though in Indy. When I first got into the hobby I hit her up and met her at a hotel. I ended up turning around and leaving though since she appeared much older than her photos at the time seemed and she wasn't as attractive. I was legitimately in the room with her though.

    Sorry to hear you got scammed bud. Best of luck in your future meetups.

  15. #13709

    Little white Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Was talking with the "Little Russian" yesterday, after our meet (she left last night so there's no ad to link to) about scammers wanting deposits. She said, understandably, that she'll usually require a small deposit for outcalls if it's not a regular customer. The problem is that neither party knows or trusts the other so it's tough to make this work out seamlessly. IMO, I wouldn't agree to this unless I've seen her at least once for incall and didn't see any red flags. Of course, this doesn't work for outcall only situations and it's hard to judge, even after multiple visits, if the girl might rip you off if she's in a bind. Let's face it, most of these girls aren't upstanding citizens so never send a deposit you aren't prepared to loose.
    How was the experience with little white Russian?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape