Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 741 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 791 841 1241 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 24838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13738

    Availability

    When is she available? Nothing listed on DI.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigoHunter  [View Original Post]
    Reading some of these reviews, I was totally shocked. She was fantastic with me, total GFE except no bbj, which is a big deal for me, but her CBJ was phenomenal. She went crazy when I was going down on her and in 69, she even broke out a toy. Kissing, dirty talk, it was hot. And I think she's in the same league as ANY DI girl looks wise. Killer body, beautiful, and better service than most. I think this is just the luck of the draw, I was the first to see her today and she wasn't wore out!

  2. #13737

    DI girls back to back bookings?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigoHunter  [View Original Post]
    Reading some of these reviews, I was totally shocked. She was fantastic with me, total GFE except no bbj, which is a big deal for me, but her CBJ was phenomenal. She went crazy when I was going down on her and in 69, she even broke out a toy. Kissing, dirty talk, it was hot. And I think she's in the same league as ANY DI girl looks wise. Killer body, beautiful, and better service than most. I think this is just the luck of the draw, I was the first to see her today and she wasn't wore out!
    This brings up a point I always wondered, are these girls booked solid since many only do a few days a week? Always best to be first? Just wondered if they see like 5 dudes in a day, what me being the 5th would get considering the higher pricing that comes with the visit. They look hot, but most seem to work during the week which leaves my option to see them towards closing time.

    M def looks hot in her pics.

  3. #13736

    DI Mariana WOW

    Reading some of these reviews, I was totally shocked. She was fantastic with me, total GFE except no bbj, which is a big deal for me, but her CBJ was phenomenal. She went crazy when I was going down on her and in 69, she even broke out a toy. Kissing, dirty talk, it was hot. And I think she's in the same league as ANY DI girl looks wise. Killer body, beautiful, and better service than most. I think this is just the luck of the draw, I was the first to see her today and she wasn't wore out!

  4. #13735

    Hippie girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Assmanoh  [View Original Post]
    Just before the Covid crap, there was a girl in town and I can't recall how I got a hold of her. Hopefully this jogs someones memory and you know her contact info or where she advertised.

    She was in her late 20's / early 30's. Thin, very attractive with med blond hair color with I believe some dreads but not all over. Session was her naked but no touching. She talked you through breathing techniques, using coconut oil to give a massage from head to to but no real teasing. On the flip, she did some massage on the front then HJ. Explains she will start out slow, etc.

    Also, her location was an Airbnb downtown near 10th and Central I think. If you have any info please PM me. Hoping she comes back some day.
    I've seen her as well. She just advertised last week on RubRatings. I've noticed her ad is only up for a short period like a few hours. My guess is she books up for a day or two then takes it down. Her body is absolutely stunning imo. I turned around from putting my clothes away and she was already naked just standing there. I had to take that in for a minute before we got started. I did ask if I could touch about midway through and she declined. I will be seeing her again once she's back in town. I kind of dig her technique.

  5. #13734

    Sevyen 4711

    Here's another I saw recently. Now first off, if punctuality is a must for you, then you must stay away from this one LOL. Trying to set up something with her I'll admit was pretty difficult, but then I also had to get outcall & she doesn't drive so that added to it. Could be very different if you do incall maybe. Literally took a couple weeks to get her on her over once she let me send her an Uber, that was even hard because 3 of the 4 ubers I tried that night canceled last minute. She made it over, took a while getting fixed up in my bathroom while we talked, which she mentioned on her way over she'd need to do. She's a talker, but I didn't mind. Once she was ready I had her dance for me a bit until we headed to the bedroom. Everything is covered & the CBJ wasn't bad, as I normally don't care for CBJ but hers were good. Had a good time & she never looked at clock or asked about the time. It took a while for another uber, but she seemed cool about it & unfazed in her actions. She looks like her photos & she had a positive vibe, unlike some of these other girls than can bring you down actually. I'd give her a try if you were even thinking about it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/50302663/

  6. #13733

    Brooke

    https://www.escortbabylon.net/posts_...373/3179434274

    I met up with Brooke last week for a hhr. Appt. She usually posts on the sister site, however it's been down a good long while. After some light screening and getting our schedules to match up I got to her incall on the near south side. She greets me at the door with some nice sexy lingerie and light makeup. She only does GFE for a two hour appointment. Other than that, the menu is pretty much open, except Greek, which is not my thing anyway. So after we get comfortable I play with her nicely trimmed kitty and fondle and kiss on her breasts. According to her ad, she " loves to suck dick. " No fucking doubt about it. She has one hell of a technique for giving a fantastic BBBJCIMS! I wish that blowjob could have lasted forever. However, it was not meant to be because she drained me dry to the last drop! I was a regular of Chloe the Cougar before she took a hiatus over a year ago and have been without an ATF since. Her bbbjcims are legendary. But I will definitely be paying Brooke many more visits in the future. I'm still thinking about that blowjob!

  7. #13732

    For the right price

    For the right price most are down for whatever. Someone I believe recently had an experience with her that was an extra 100 for anal. That's definitely her. I know that tattoo from 50 yards. LOL. She has a crazy body for having three kids. I think she's 35 or 36 now. She's super sweet. If you haven't given her a try, why not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tpmf1995  [View Original Post]
    WOW, anyone know if she's down to creampies now? Looks like she could be a greek girl too, so I might have to try her out. Is she really mid 30's or older?

  8. #13731

    Karma

    Saw this one over the weekend, wasn't a bad time. She's got a nice booty & is down for about anything. Location didn't seem bad, but I went during the day too. Good for the $, but not sure if I'll repeat.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/50751211/

  9. #13730

    Bianca DI

    T-minus 5 dys & counting. I've got a date with this senorita this Sat & posting here in hopes to bring sum good karama into the mix. I've unsuccessfully tried to see her on her last several visits but I can only do Saturdays due to work & issues have always came up last minute. Been dying to see this one for a while now.

  10. #13729

    Summer pie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbkmin  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this is old news but I had noticed Summer's video was removed from the Huh. I believe I rediscovered it on a different site. So, FYE. And mine.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video2656322...a_pov_creampie
    WOW, anyone know if she's down to creampies now? Looks like she could be a greek girl too, so I might have to try her out. Is she really mid 30's or older?

  11. #13728

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Assmanoh  [View Original Post]
    Just before the Covid crap, there was a girl in town and I can't recall how I got a hold of her. Hopefully this jogs someones memory and you know her contact info or where she advertised.

    She was in her late 20's / early 30's. Thin, very attractive with med blond hair color with I believe some dreads but not all over. Session was her naked but no touching. She talked you through breathing techniques, using coconut oil to give a massage from head to to but no real teasing. On the flip, she did some massage on the front then HJ. Explains she will start out slow, etc.

    Also, her location was an Airbnb downtown near 10th and Central I think. If you have any info please PM me. Hoping she comes back some day.
    Yes, her and I have kept in touch a bit. Only seen her once but she's been in and out of town. Last I heard she was only doing outcall. I'd love to see her again but outcall is not an option for me.
    Last edited by Bigred2006; 06-01-20 at 18:05. Reason: Title change

  12. #13727

    She looks better now

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbkmin  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this is old news but I had noticed Summer's video was removed from the Huh. I believe I rediscovered it on a different site. So, FYE. And mine.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video2656322...a_pov_creampie
    I think she's a lot better looking now. I don't know why, but I love her look now. And my experience with her was really good.

  13. #13726

    I enjoyed finding this again

    Maybe this is old news but I had noticed Summer's video was removed from the Huh. I believe I rediscovered it on a different site. So, FYE. And mine.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video2656322...a_pov_creampie

  14. #13725

    Anyone remember her name?

    Just before the Covid crap, there was a girl in town and I can't recall how I got a hold of her. Hopefully this jogs someones memory and you know her contact info or where she advertised.

    She was in her late 20's / early 30's. Thin, very attractive with med blond hair color with I believe some dreads but not all over. Session was her naked but no touching. She talked you through breathing techniques, using coconut oil to give a massage from head to to but no real teasing. On the flip, she did some massage on the front then HJ. Explains she will start out slow, etc.

    Also, her location was an Airbnb downtown near 10th and Central I think. If you have any info please PM me. Hoping she comes back some day.

  15. #13724
    Quote Originally Posted by Koops  [View Original Post]
    I've seen models from both and each time the ladies were outstanding.

    Now don't get me wrong. DI has decent ladies but with the exception of a few. All the menus are limited.

    XOC is legendary and they're taking apps. I'm not sure where that comes from. RS2 K can get you in.

    I won't go into details but my post count is not reflection of my activity.

    From Chicago to Vegas and in between.

    Indianapolis scene has went down hill.

    Last thing, 350 $ for a true pse.

    Or 270 $ + $100 for mediocre performance? Which all of the mongers admits to.

    We got to do better.

    My 2 cents.
    If you don't mind me asking what are XOC and RS2? Do you have links? Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape