Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 5570
-
05-30-20 14:37 #1655Senior Member

Posts: 64Anna
Looks like she visited Unc on the 27th ajs?
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 18:44 #1654Senior Member

Posts: 619Mailbox
Empty. Ready to receive mail please. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 18:02 #1653Banned Member

Posts: 75Sb
It's been a complete waste of money for me as well. I've limited myself to only chatting with 'verified' girls but even then it's mostly ignored messages. SA, while overpriced and far from perfect, is way better than SB.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 17:42 #1652Senior Member

Posts: 575I always offer 50 for meet and greet. Most of them are fine with that number.
Originally Posted by MythMan2010
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 13:45 #1651Senior Member

Posts: 1651S. b.
Is that site of any use or is it just a bunch of bots sending messages to you daily. ? Anna seems to be one of the few reasonably attractive ones on there but as usual communication is difficult.
-
05-29-20 13:36 #1650Senior Member

Posts: 266A few ways to play it
You can offer 50-75 for the date and say in your profile it's just a meet and greet over a drink to see if it's a good connection. Once you meet and know she's not using bullshit pics from HS you can then make the arrangement.
Originally Posted by Avogadro
[View Original Post]
The other way is offer close to $200 for the first date but when you talk and text with them you better make damn sure it's who they say they are since you pay that $200 whoever shows up.
The more you offer on the first date the more you pay in credits so I keep it low to save credits and filter through all the bullshit fakers with bullshit pics that are now fat and nasty. Let me know if you need more info sir.
-
05-29-20 10:24 #1649Senior Member

Posts: 311Good info.
Appreciate the heads up.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
The handler / boyfriend is definitely around. As she posted on social media with him just last night.
It's a shame — she's definitely one of the prettier girls, facially, I've met.
-
05-29-20 10:24 #1648Senior Member

Posts: 869Grace
What was the damage.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 10:19 #1647Senior Member

Posts: 869Pro
So she is a pro. I use to be a regular years ago. Saw her a few months back when she got back into the game but was headed downwards to the SW level. Has gotten a handler since then and the demons have kept me away but she is hot and performs very well very well. Sounds like she has moved locations again.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 09:46 #1646Senior Member

Posts: 87Question for those using WYP
Hey Guys. I could use some advice. Just signed up for WYP and am wondering what your thoughts are on naming a price for a first date, or do you request that the girl give you a number they have in mind. Just want to maximize my return on this site. Thanks, Avo.
-
05-28-20 19:33 #1645Senior Member

Posts: 72Hi Vincent, I am interested in her number, and any inputs you may like to share. Thank you Sir.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74;4793171[URL
Re: https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...bMRBbJ31NLVKmB
-
05-28-20 19:16 #1644Senior Member

Posts: 72Noami 12
I appreciate the info. I will share Later to how it worked out for me after I reach out to her.
Originally Posted by JellyBear
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 15:50 #1643Senior Member

Posts: 149Oh that's a given. If I ever even use it. Not likely I will.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 15:49 #1642Senior Member

Posts: 427I met Grace, I had to pick her up at her home in Knightdale and bring her to my hotel room (and of course took her home afterward). Very cute, very tight, awesome kisser. She's a stoner but no other daemons. I will most certainly repeat. I have not met Rosykakes yet, but intend to.
Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater
[View Original Post]
Both can be hit and miss with texting at times, but they're real and at least Grace is very cute.
-
05-28-20 13:26 #1641Senior Member

Posts: 311Just make sure.
You don't have any identifying information showing from your home, office or car.
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





