Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 250 of 298 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #735
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I'm looking for a san jose hotel / motel that I can check into at 10 AM, no questions asked. Any suggestions?
    I haven't used this site dayuse.com I got it from an LA forum. It may be fine to use, if you're not booking overnight.

  2. #734
    Quote Originally Posted by OldsklRedVibe  [View Original Post]
    I've visited Yuna before and awaiting the return of Claire based on other opinions. Does anyone have experience with Kat or Tiara as a stopgap? Thanks in advance.
    Had average session with Kat back to start the year.

    Not a repeat for me. She does have a cute face, but if you're a guy who looks for service, the latter is subpar. She's polite, wants you to be happy, but it's clear that she isn't enjoying the job and just wants it to be over. Can't take a pounding.

  3. #733
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I'm looking for a san jose hotel / motel that I can check into at 10 AM, no questions asked. Any suggestions?
    I'm sure most will allow a very early checkin. With no queue of rooms to clean from the day before in the way.

    WORST case, you pay for another day, next worst, a small fee.

  4. #732

    Hotel?

    Gents, I'm looking for a san jose hotel / motel that I can check into at 10 AM, no questions asked. Any suggestions?

  5. #731
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelPena  [View Original Post]
    Alright gents.

    I'll be in San Jose and San Mateo tomorrow. I'm looking for some outstanding PSE kgirls, maybe possibly a double? Need some recommendations on looks and service. I have given up on caras, I text and no reply. I have seen Claire from KGA and Ciara from LSC. I would like to try something new. Any info would help! Was looking at Kira.
    What's your preferences in terms of looks and service? Like body type, rough service, mild service etc. If you want doubles, BGC many have a double available tomorrow, but will need cover for at least 1 of the WGs. Feel free to PM me.

  6. #730

    Pse

    Alright gents.

    I'll be in San Jose and San Mateo tomorrow. I'm looking for some outstanding PSE kgirls, maybe possibly a double? Need some recommendations on looks and service. I have given up on caras, I text and no reply. I have seen Claire from KGA and Ciara from LSC. I would like to try something new. Any info would help! Was looking at Kira.

  7. #729

    Glad I'm not the only one

    Quote Originally Posted by StarSkyMmc  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ashley Foxx earlier this week when in South bay at her incall (2 bills for hh). I chose her because, cmon she's obviously bangin in her photos and she had an insane amount of positive reviews on PD (412 ratings as of now) so I was quite excited. That excitement turned to disappointment immediately seeing her. There's a reason on TER she's rated poorly!

    Upon arriving to her location (which was a nicer hotel) she was 45 min late! In addition, gave me wrong room directions. I felt the hotel staff was getting quite suspicious as I'm the only person walking back and forth up and down the hotel. I don't think it was intentional as she's not the brightest, but c'Mon. That's 2 strikes! Have some professionalism. Now, how hot was she in person? She was a complete fraud! Her face had tons of acne and scarring that it was hard looking at her. Probably one of the worst looking providers I've been with, being generous I'd say she's a 5/10. Her body was nice and tight (no complaints there) and she was unshaved (I kinda liked that), but when getting down to action, her moans felt so fake, like a porn actress. It was very distracting especially since it was hard looking at her face. I finished in <5 min and dipped.
    I saw her about two years ago in the summer. Was overall a terrible experience. Setup an appointment for 9 pm at her incall. When I arrived, she ghosted me and so I left. Come midnight she apologized and says she'll make it worth my while if I came to see her. Should have left it there but I was thinking with the wrong head.

    This time I made it inside of her room, she looked just as hot as her photos, but was definitely faded / tired. The session started out good, GFE attitude even. As soon as we got naked, that completely changed. Nongfe to the max, no lfk, no dfk, laid there like a starfish. Sad CBJ and mish. I finished up in 30 minutes and left. Terrible way to spend $$$ What fucks me up is her reviews on PD are stellar. I bet 90% are fake.

  8. #728

    Bonnie LSC

    I'm all shagged out, napped on the ride home on the scooter even.

    She _is_ a little older, _is_ a little rounder in the stomach, and _is_ a little taller.

    Very small amounts in all of those. But being a _little_ rounder makes her a tall soft well arsed and titted ride.

    She has a VERY full C cup, or a small D, if it wasnt for the point-at-the-sky nipples her crosseyed surgeon gave her, she would look 100% natural.

    Veiny too, if you're in to that.

    But enhanced, moderately well done, I'd give them an A-. But I bad she had a _fantastic_ rack before that.

    Doesn't DFK, allows 'respectful' pecking but doesn't fully engage. Claims ticklish nipples and pussy, so. Mostly hands and mouth off. *booo* But she loves a good grabbing of her tits, when she's on the road to the big 'O, she will on her own grab lift and knead them. And she locks down nicely on your cock at the same time.

    And about that. Other than while cumming, a but of throwing a hotdog down a hallway. But will get wet as hell too. So that may be part of it.

    I have a feeling she would turn your head at the mall, tall, fills what she wears, and has a cracking ass with full matching thighs and calves made for 80's jeans. I hate those super great asses that instantly turn into chicken legs.

    Would I repeat. Ya. A Solid mid-bench player for my team.

    Ohh. Take walking shoes, this has to be the longest walk -ever- from the facility entrance, to the door. And back out I've ever done.

  9. #727
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    It all depends on when you initially contacted LSC, you might have contacted them when their screening wasn't as stringent. Care to share when you got screened for LSC?
    I tried back in December. I might try again now to see if their process has changed.

  10. #726
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    3-4 wks ago tops?
    Ohh. Ya, feedback on Bonnie / Suzie's funbags?

  11. #725
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    I see, pretty sure they were just as stringent back then. So you handed over your I'd and pay stub?
    It was identifiable -as- an I'd from -a- state, but didn't show anything but name and face. So who I say I am, is who I am, that matches where I work. All identifiable in public as well (FB, LinkedIn, etc) already.

    And they waived pay stub, which would have only said name and employer to tie in the work card, and I'd data. Not specifics. I've been successful usually in not sharing anything you can't visibly see on social media already.

    I would not say "handed over", their interests are WHO are you, and is there a reasonable chain of evidence that you're not pulling their chain. And edited -way- down. .

    The signature in my Email from work contains more identifiable information than this. Fu*k knows where an Email can end up.

  12. #724
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    3-4 wks ago tops?
    I see, pretty sure they were just as stringent back then. So you handed over your I'd and pay stub?

  13. #723

    Ashley Foxx from PD

    I saw Ashley Foxx earlier this week when in South bay at her incall (2 bills for hh). I chose her because, cmon she's obviously bangin in her photos and she had an insane amount of positive reviews on PD (412 ratings as of now) so I was quite excited. That excitement turned to disappointment immediately seeing her. There's a reason on TER she's rated poorly!

    Upon arriving to her location (which was a nicer hotel) she was 45 min late! In addition, gave me wrong room directions. I felt the hotel staff was getting quite suspicious as I'm the only person walking back and forth up and down the hotel. I don't think it was intentional as she's not the brightest, but c'Mon. That's 2 strikes! Have some professionalism. Now, how hot was she in person? She was a complete fraud! Her face had tons of acne and scarring that it was hard looking at her. Probably one of the worst looking providers I've been with, being generous I'd say she's a 5/10. Her body was nice and tight (no complaints there) and she was unshaved (I kinda liked that), but when getting down to action, her moans felt so fake, like a porn actress. It was very distracting especially since it was hard looking at her face. I finished in <5 min and dipped.

  14. #722
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    It all depends on when you initially contacted LSC, you might have contacted them when their screening wasn't as stringent. Care to share when you got screened for LSC?
    3-4 wks ago tops?

  15. #721
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    It would be nice to have a slight change of pace, but when I do I end up regretting it, since the service doesn't match the typical Kgirl service.
    Yeah I know exactly that feeling. Been recently seeing some PD providers closer to me since SJ is over an hour drive, and the service is just crap. The girls on PD fraud with photos just as bad as the K-orgs and it's always in some sketchy degrading hotel / motel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape