Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 4470
-
05-24-20 00:27 #660Banned Member

Posts: 201Hmm, it wasn't too bad of screening, just I didn't have enough references that they take. As they don't take references from just any kdoll org, I'm guessing only accept ones which the bosses know each other or something.
Originally Posted by Muccells
[View Original Post]
Anyhow, haven't bothered with them since got a big enough rotation going now. Yeah, to bad she went back to motherland for now.
-
05-23-20 23:48 #659Senior Member

Posts: 169Yes. I do.
Originally Posted by OldsklRedVibe
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 22:09 #658Senior Member

Posts: 48Cara's seem to want too much info on you which I don't like. I sent them a pic and part of d and no follow up. I heard Sharon was good but never could get them to ok me. Kgirlacademy seemed good saw Claire some time ago.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 16:33 #657Banned Member

Posts: 201Sigh, still having trouble getting into Caras, Vixen is leaving soon?!
Originally Posted by OldsklRedVibe
[View Original Post]
Tbh you'd have better luck with reading TER reviews to gauge which girl is suitable. What about viola, bgc, and lsc?
-
05-23-20 15:28 #656Regular Member

Posts: 15Kga roster
I've visited Yuna before and awaiting the return of Claire based on other opinions. Does anyone have experience with Kat or Tiara as a stopgap? Thanks in advance.
-
05-23-20 14:22 #655Regular Member

Posts: 15Vixen and other pse sweet angels
Came across their ad and contemplating seeing vixen before she leaves. But if anyone has experience with any of the other pse friendly ones, can anyone please elaborate?
I have had appointments with various agencies such as caras, Kga, ekbeauties, smkbeauties. Need something to hold me over till Claire returns.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by DuncanIdaho
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 11:57 #654Senior Member

Posts: 157I'm familiar with sweet angels enough to know they often leave girls pics up even after they leave. Could be wrong though, so if anyone has seen Venus since a couple days ago please speak up.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 22:08 #653Banned Member

Posts: 201She can't be at two locations at the same time LOL, does it say she's on vacation on luckycutie site?
Originally Posted by SojuLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 21:50 #652Senior Member

Posts: 294What's her stats? Height? Although the pictures look similar to venus. The picture was used by Lea / Lea DD at bunnygirls Club. She's 5'0. Photos are shopped but representative. A face a little more round, little thicker, milfy, has a tat on her stomach. I had a good time with her, she had good energy and nice naturals.
Originally Posted by SojuLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 12:11 #651Senior Member

Posts: 157Thank you norcal bros.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 11:22 #650Banned Member

Posts: 201I've found out the hard way. Some Po's just despise clients that ask some questions or text outside of making an actual appointment. It's not just a brazilian org thing. Been blocked from the only other white org in south bay and a few Chinese orgs. Luckily their options aren't too appetizing to begin with.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 11:19 #649Banned Member

Posts: 201This might be Venus at Sweet Angels right now.
Originally Posted by SojuLover
[View Original Post]
https://sweetangels.ch/venus
-
05-22-20 08:46 #648Senior Member

Posts: 438When Gia quotes PSE, she means Greek. But God help you if you ask her on the phone. I almost got blacklisted, and got several text messages scolding me for asking too many questions.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 03:35 #647Regular Member

Posts: 14I've seen her ads posted at AA in San Jo and at sweet angels.
Originally Posted by SojuLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 22:18 #646Senior Member

Posts: 157Anyone recognize?
I think I was able to attach her pic here. Anyone recognize this girl?
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






