Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,716 to 26,730 of 41299
-
05-29-20 23:56 #14584Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Kaos
It's so funny reading your review because this is pretty much the same mess I run into with her. I have to always explain to her that just because a guy starts cuming and the operative word is "start", that it does not mean he is done in 1 second, so to speak. I asked her why she pushed guys off even though they're not done and she said it's because she hates what she does. Girls like this piss me off because if I can't complete the mission, why am I visiting them! Anyway, I have to always let her know that as long as she allows me to finish, I'll come see her. You can tell she still wants to push you off or she can't wait until you finish but what can one do. The funny or pathetic part is, she wants 80 for a qv! She does keep a messy ass room though! It's like kaos in that mother! Pun intended! LOL.
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 23:46 #14583Senior Member

Posts: 144How was it
How was it?
Originally Posted by DemonFl321
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 23:40 #14582Senior Member

Posts: 909I'd pass
Waste of time from what I gather. Know members posted quite a few negative reviews about her. Forget the details, but I say a no go.
Originally Posted by TrailRider1
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 23:26 #14581Senior Member

Posts: 185Kaos on northside
This is the one that always has wet kitty on her headline, or kitty stays moist.
I just wanted to share that the hh special is a rip off (of course). She still has a messy room like past posts say even though she's actually in a new place. The qv will save you 20-30 and you could get the same time. With that said she is clean.
I suspect her boyfriend / db doesn't like what she's doing so she tries to hurry. Was able to squeeze out extra time, but the fact that she rushed despite us agreeing not to can't be respected. If it wasn't for her boyfriend she might actually be a go to. She is a nice person and I'd say is qv worthy, but the service doesn't match the professionalism she is trying to have.
-
05-29-20 23:03 #14580Senior Member

Posts: 185Looks fake
Looks fake and overpriced. Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by CMonger16
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 21:22 #14579Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone see her?
Has anyone seen her? I have an apt scheduled tomorrow. I am prolly going to take one for the team.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1897507
-
05-29-20 20:32 #14578Senior Member

Posts: 67
-
05-29-20 20:29 #14577Senior Member

Posts: 67Say it ain't so
Someone who has access to this site, can you please confirm or deny this guy has now landed Liza BB? Damn, was going to set up an outcall for Sunday. Please let me know if I should move on now. Dammit man.
-
05-29-20 18:33 #14576Senior Member

Posts: 125Ashton
I believe she had some major medical issues and probably won't be returning by the sounds of it.
Originally Posted by Joe1313
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 17:59 #14575Senior Member

Posts: 85Someone posted here a few weeks ago or so that she had some type of serious medical issue. A stroke or a heart attack or something. No idea what her current condition is but probably not good.
Originally Posted by Joe1313
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 17:48 #14574Regular Member

Posts: 10Any Info before the Pull
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/558174857929
Anyone details?
-
05-29-20 17:22 #14573Senior Member

Posts: 443I didn't have any issues.
But I didn't go to her incall location either. She was dropped off by a large white SUV and then I ordered an uber when she left.
Originally Posted by SfxtBro
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 17:16 #14572Senior Member

Posts: 443That's funny
Sad, but funny. You would think if they are representing themselves as a high end provider, they'd at least behave professionally and not this upcharge shit.
Originally Posted by ManGekyo
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 17:04 #14571Senior Member

Posts: 217Don't do it
She is real but $400 is your ticket in the door then she will ask for another $400 for FS or $300 for a BJ everything covered. Didn't even touch my dick without the condom on. When she wasn't looking I swiped my money back and got out.
Originally Posted by Vette67
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 16:13 #14570Senior Member

Posts: 1170About filters
Man, you want to talk about how effective filters are-I asked this girl to send me an unfiltered pic and I guess she was feeling a little confident and sent one. Let's just say I understood why she used filters! What an ugly duckling! LOL.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/come-p...y-cat/29408018











Reply With Quote




