Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,716 to 26,730 of 41288
-
05-29-20 17:22 #14573Senior Member

Posts: 443I didn't have any issues.
But I didn't go to her incall location either. She was dropped off by a large white SUV and then I ordered an uber when she left.
Originally Posted by SfxtBro
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 17:16 #14572Senior Member

Posts: 443That's funny
Sad, but funny. You would think if they are representing themselves as a high end provider, they'd at least behave professionally and not this upcharge shit.
Originally Posted by ManGekyo
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 17:04 #14571Senior Member

Posts: 217Don't do it
She is real but $400 is your ticket in the door then she will ask for another $400 for FS or $300 for a BJ everything covered. Didn't even touch my dick without the condom on. When she wasn't looking I swiped my money back and got out.
Originally Posted by Vette67
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 16:13 #14570Senior Member

Posts: 1170About filters
Man, you want to talk about how effective filters are-I asked this girl to send me an unfiltered pic and I guess she was feeling a little confident and sent one. Let's just say I understood why she used filters! What an ugly duckling! LOL.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/come-p...y-cat/29408018
-
05-29-20 14:27 #14569Senior Member

Posts: 653Tbh
The filters are becoming a more common thing and the chances of those going away any time soon is low.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 13:57 #14568Senior Member

Posts: 170She's almost worth TOFTT! Curvy and juicy!
Originally Posted by Chloros
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 13:41 #14567Senior Member

Posts: 1107Filters
Wow, if anyone wants to specifically see what those filters that everyone is complaining about actually do, just compare the first and second pictures in that ad.
Originally Posted by JaxHobbiest
[View Original Post]
Significant wrinkle removal & smoothing, changing eye placement, size and clarity, complete obliteration of dark spots, etc. Basically, a whole bunch of stuff most people associate with young and healthy looking faces.
-
05-29-20 13:34 #14566Regular Member

Posts: 1Ashton
Has anyone heard anything or seen her in the last month or two? I'm guessing she's back in Jail, but that's just my opinion. She used to be a cool date, but started using the Candy a little too much. And her boyfriend / baby daddy was hooked bad also, which didn't help. I'm just curious. Thanks for the info if you got it.
-
05-29-20 13:31 #14565Senior Member

Posts: 125Hit or miss
I have made a couple of visits but not recently. Very open minded decent service for the most part but the pics are definately older and she is much more weathered. She was very willing to please when I saw her but the looks kept getting worse so I stopped. YMMV.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 12:37 #14564Senior Member

Posts: 554Anyone has any Intel?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/126776168901
Does anyone here have any Intel on her?
-
05-29-20 09:08 #14563Senior Member

Posts: 919Escortfish
Scrapes listings from multiple sites. They always tell you where the original post came from.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 08:23 #14562Senior Member

Posts: 653Update
So I text her to see what's up I ask does she do bbj. She then responds back saying she needs a dick pic and asks you want bbj. I respond bare cause most girls really don't know what bbj stands for. She then responds with no I reply back no deal. My tell tale sign is if she doesn't allow bbj there is a higher chance of the service being rushed or just paying someone to rough your junk instead of pleasure you.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 08:10 #14561Regular Member

Posts: 18Rachel Rabbit
Has anyone heard of this one saw it this morning and have an appointment set for later today.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/380037076570
-
05-28-20 22:32 #14560Senior Member

Posts: 348Bizzy Lizzy
I've been trying to dream about this one for a while, and I was lucky to be referred to her by a mutual friend. Communications were good and I met her in my dream at her safe incall location. Her pictures don't do her justice, because I thought she looked even sexier in person. Great body and a pretty face. My dream began with Lizzy on her knees singing into the mic and OMG, her mic skills are off the charts! Proceeded to get on the bed and she rode me cowgirl style. She was great at grinding. Her ass was perfect and her tits were nice and perky too. In my dream, she came first and then proceeded to grind on me until I couldn't hold back any longer. She squeezed every last drop out of me and I was totally satisfied. 120 Mario coins for a hhr incall and I will definitely be repeating this dream!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/500854484981
-
05-28-20 19:03 #14559Senior Member

Posts: 909Well darn
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
Damn, and I always said she looked hella good, but indeed her rep was renowned even before I knew about this site, so that was DOA. Side note:
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
I always thought this girl the sexy latin queen was Deanna, because she always did that bait and switch, for some damn reason, even though she a looker herself, but she always used queen and princess in the title, was usually her tells if she using somebody else pic. Welp we seeing the news people going crazy for no reason (in the US atleast), got to be extra safe now.











Reply With Quote





