Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14561

    Rachel Rabbit

    Has anyone heard of this one saw it this morning and have an appointment set for later today.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/380037076570

  2. #14560

    Bizzy Lizzy

    I've been trying to dream about this one for a while, and I was lucky to be referred to her by a mutual friend. Communications were good and I met her in my dream at her safe incall location. Her pictures don't do her justice, because I thought she looked even sexier in person. Great body and a pretty face. My dream began with Lizzy on her knees singing into the mic and OMG, her mic skills are off the charts! Proceeded to get on the bed and she rode me cowgirl style. She was great at grinding. Her ass was perfect and her tits were nice and perky too. In my dream, she came first and then proceeded to grind on me until I couldn't hold back any longer. She squeezed every last drop out of me and I was totally satisfied. 120 Mario coins for a hhr incall and I will definitely be repeating this dream!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/500854484981

  3. #14559

    Well darn

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    I feel for her Daugther. At least no more suffering for her. She did not have a good rep, but Idk about you guys I never wish anyone dead. So sad. S. I. P.
    Damn, and I always said she looked hella good, but indeed her rep was renowned even before I knew about this site, so that was DOA. Side note:

    I always thought this girl the sexy latin queen was Deanna, because she always did that bait and switch, for some damn reason, even though she a looker herself, but she always used queen and princess in the title, was usually her tells if she using somebody else pic. Welp we seeing the news people going crazy for no reason (in the US atleast), got to be extra safe now.

  4. #14558

    Truly sad

    Quote Originally Posted by JZetoro19  [View Original Post]
    I had her on my SM and she was on a path that was going downhill and because of her personality I don't think someone was willing to save her (as in taking her off the streets) to prevent this. Unfortunately these girls are in the business where if they can't enough of the candy bad things are bound to happen.
    Its such a shame. Mostly all of these girls have kids. I'm a recovering alcoholic and a smokerso I get the dependency of certain things. But for the life of me I don't get how you can use this junk knowing its going to kill you and leave your kid w / o a parent. Like I said she had a horrible rep, but still my heart goes to her daughter.

  5. #14557
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    I feel for her Daugther. At least no more suffering for her. She did not have a good rep, but Idk about you guys I never wish anyone dead. So sad. S. I. P.
    I had her on my SM and she was on a path that was going downhill and because of her personality I don't think someone was willing to save her (as in taking her off the streets) to prevent this. Unfortunately these girls are in the business where if they can't enough of the candy bad things are bound to happen.

  6. #14556
    Quote Originally Posted by PootyTang  [View Original Post]
    Deanna Diamond dead. Not sure the circumstances. Saw via mutual friend on FB just now.
    It's because of the most obvious reason. Her mother posted it in her go fund me description. One less problem to deal with.

  7. #14555

    Dbs

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't immediately associate the dude out front with her. I can name approx 5 other girls at that hotel right now. And that's just the ones I know of. It's obviously become a hot spot.

    Not sure why she ghosted you. Obviously she did not with me. But I have not heard back from her when I texted the other day either so who knows.
    Yeah careful with this one, she's got two dbs hangin aroudn with her, and one of them aren't too shy about not making himself scarce.

  8. #14554

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by PootyTang  [View Original Post]
    Deanna Diamond dead. Not sure the circumstances. Saw via mutual friend on FB just now.
    I feel for her Daugther. At least no more suffering for her. She did not have a good rep, but Idk about you guys I never wish anyone dead. So sad. S. I. P.

  9. #14553

    That sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by PatMine  [View Original Post]
    Called her. She's at the country. I spoke to her on the phone. We agreed on 345 pm. Got there and she ghosted me. There was a black guy out front with headphones watching the traffic. I won't try again.
    I wouldn't immediately associate the dude out front with her. I can name approx 5 other girls at that hotel right now. And that's just the ones I know of. It's obviously become a hot spot.

    Not sure why she ghosted you. Obviously she did not with me. But I have not heard back from her when I texted the other day either so who knows.

  10. #14552
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  11. #14551

    La la blonde spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Saw this cute little blonde spinner. Couldn't find anything on here or through google searches on her. Decided to TOFTT and boy am I glad I did. She's actually better looking than her pics.

    Seems to have a wide open menu and services are excellent as well. BBBJ was excellent and she really gets into and seems to enjoy the session as well. Not a clock watcher. Ended up going way over our time, so I tipped her some extra. Didn't go overboard for the first trip. But I will definitely be repeating.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/623928437049
    Called her. She's at the country. I spoke to her on the phone. We agreed on 345 pm. Got there and she ghosted me. There was a black guy out front with headphones watching the traffic. I won't try again.

  12. #14550

    Not short but fun sized

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/922213573599

    Finally got a chance to pull through. Actually shocked clean today lucid no dB lurking around. Damage 60 for quick hitter nice BBBJ and doggie and mish. Looks like pictures no sign of candy. Little baby damage but nice firm fat ass. Will definitely repeat if she responds.

  13. #14549

    Od

    Quote Originally Posted by PootyTang  [View Original Post]
    Deanna Diamond dead. Not sure the circumstances. Saw via mutual friend on FB just now.
    From what another provider stated she got ahold of some tainted candy.

  14. #14548

    I've texted this girl from numerous numbers and the result is

    Quote Originally Posted by VB1976  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...j/384321901898

    Has anyone seen her? I'm not usually big on black girls, but she looks like a fun one.
    She is a looney tune; plain and simple! After being in this hobby so long, you can tell, through text, very often, the state of mind of these folks. She will go off on you over nothing. I once asked who will be in the apartment besides her and me for an incall and she tore me a new one!

  15. #14547
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardFliehr  [View Original Post]
    Don't doubt you at all. Unfortunately, I must have caught her on a bad day. Texted me back close to an hour and a half later and said she could see me. Tried to set it up and then she ghosts me. I have my top 5 go to ladies and hate it when they're not available because it usually ends in disappointment when I try to venture outside of my regulars.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/623928437049
    How much were the damages? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape