Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 617 of 735 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 667 717 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 11015
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1775

    Monger Reviews

    We review them, I am assuming they keep track of us. A provider said in passing she saw good things about me based on my phone number. Does anyone know the sites they use for this? Must be out there curious if anyone is aware of it.

  2. #1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush1953  [View Original Post]
    Attached is Jessica's ad on TNA. Not sure why anyone sane would think this photo is supposed to make her irresistible in a time of pandemic.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-favorite-girl!-Don-t-miss-out!-Special-deals-all-night-long!!
    I keep wanting to see her due to some of her reviews but then she goes and posts a new photo that makes her look like she's on deaths doorstep. I think I'll wait until I see a photo of her face that doesn't make her look like a too far gone cancer patient.

  3. #1773
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush1953  [View Original Post]
    Attached is Jessica's ad on TNA. Not sure why anyone sane would think this photo is supposed to make her irresistible in a time of pandemic.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-favorite-girl!-Don-t-miss-out!-Special-deals-all-night-long!!
    Yeah, and those rates are crazy! Looks like no BBBJ.

  4. #1772

    Jessica Crush

    Attached is Jessica's ad on TNA. Not sure why anyone sane would think this photo is supposed to make her irresistible in a time of pandemic.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-favorite-girl!-Don-t-miss-out!-Special-deals-all-night-long!!

  5. #1771
    Seems expensive, and not that many services, according to the ad. Here are the results of a google search of her phone number:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=206-...hrome&ie=UTF-8

    Does not look very promising.

  6. #1770

    CaseyTyler

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She does look super hot. She posts as being new to TNA but still has 7 references and tons of reviews. I guess not eveyone's business is hurting.
    Any updates yet? I got a specific message saying no BBFS and no VIP. Had anyone else tried?

  7. #1769

  8. #1768
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSmith11  [View Original Post]
    The first pic is the same as Yuri on tna:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ual-Asian-Yuri

    Different phone # but I booked through number on tna and also went to apartment on Jackson so I'm pretty sure it's the same girl.
    What was Yuri like?

  9. #1767

    Carrington

    Yes. Plenty of posts. Enter "Carrington" under Forum Search.

    Quote Originally Posted by Talboy2131  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....don-t-miss-out!

    Any info on this one? PM if you want. Thanks.

  10. #1766

    Carrington

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....don-t-miss-out!

    Any info on this one? PM if you want. Thanks.

  11. #1765
    Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow2020  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/647568030889

    Seen her Stg, looks wild makes me curious. Any thoughts?
    This is a scam.

  12. #1764
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo666  [View Original Post]
    She's still looking good and her ass is super tight. All holes available cum anywhere.
    I may be blind and I apologize if I missed it. I searched and could not find the answer. Is she available for BBFS? I am taking by your report she might be, but figured I should check to be safe. Thanks!

  13. #1763

    Any info?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/647568030889

    Seen her Stg, looks wild makes me curious. Any thoughts?

  14. #1762

    Bambi

    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaCurious  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see if anyone had any info or intel on Bambi: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....246-New-number(206) -458-6696-no-appt-needed-fetish-options-Outcalls-and-LYNNWOOD-INCALL-AVAILABLE-NOW.

    She looks absolutely amazing, my main issue / concern is that her photos & almost all of her reviews are from 2018. Don't want to go spend the $$$ on her looking for a cute, fit college chick and find out she's been spending too much time eating the other Dick's, if you know what I mean.
    She's still looking good and her ass is super tight. All holes available cum anywhere.

  15. #1761
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145
    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    Alright gents. Has anybody come across these ads? Is this really Anna Bell Peaks?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7572761463/1
    It's a fake ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape