Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 617 of 734 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 667 717 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 11008
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1768
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSmith11  [View Original Post]
    The first pic is the same as Yuri on tna:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ual-Asian-Yuri

    Different phone # but I booked through number on tna and also went to apartment on Jackson so I'm pretty sure it's the same girl.
    What was Yuri like?

  2. #1767

    Carrington

    Yes. Plenty of posts. Enter "Carrington" under Forum Search.

    Quote Originally Posted by Talboy2131  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....don-t-miss-out!

    Any info on this one? PM if you want. Thanks.

  3. #1766

    Carrington

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....don-t-miss-out!

    Any info on this one? PM if you want. Thanks.

  4. #1765
    Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow2020  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/647568030889

    Seen her Stg, looks wild makes me curious. Any thoughts?
    This is a scam.

  5. #1764
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo666  [View Original Post]
    She's still looking good and her ass is super tight. All holes available cum anywhere.
    I may be blind and I apologize if I missed it. I searched and could not find the answer. Is she available for BBFS? I am taking by your report she might be, but figured I should check to be safe. Thanks!

  6. #1763

    Any info?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/647568030889

    Seen her Stg, looks wild makes me curious. Any thoughts?

  7. #1762

    Bambi

    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaCurious  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see if anyone had any info or intel on Bambi: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....246-New-number(206) -458-6696-no-appt-needed-fetish-options-Outcalls-and-LYNNWOOD-INCALL-AVAILABLE-NOW.

    She looks absolutely amazing, my main issue / concern is that her photos & almost all of her reviews are from 2018. Don't want to go spend the $$$ on her looking for a cute, fit college chick and find out she's been spending too much time eating the other Dick's, if you know what I mean.
    She's still looking good and her ass is super tight. All holes available cum anywhere.

  8. #1761
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145
    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    Alright gents. Has anybody come across these ads? Is this really Anna Bell Peaks?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7572761463/1
    It's a fake ad.

  9. #1760
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaForMamma  [View Original Post]
    Is ashleyy503 ok with DATY / DATO?
    It's been years since I saw her but it was CBJ DATY CFS for me.

  10. #1759
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous420  [View Original Post]
    Don't get hooked by such obvious scam bait.

    Read this post in the GA forum:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4796000#post4796000.


    EDIT: I don't know if the guy was joking or not. Either way, it's a good list of red flags, any one of which should tell anyone with half a brain to quickly bail.
    Yea she just told me she was in Bellevue and Auburn.

  11. #1758
    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    Alright gents. Has anybody come across these ads? Is this really Anna Bell Peaks?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7572761463/1

    Don't get hooked by such obvious scam bait.

    Read this post in the GA forum:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4796000#post4796000.


    EDIT: I don't know if the guy was joking or not. Either way, it's a good list of red flags, any one of which should tell anyone with half a brain to quickly bail.

  12. #1757

    Anna Bell Peaks. Porn Star

    Alright gents. Has anybody come across these ads? Is this really Anna Bell Peaks?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7572761463/1

  13. #1756

    Ashleyy503

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    "If you have't met anyone in the past 6-8 months then we won't be ale to meet!" Well, I guess I will have to miss out on this one.
    Is ashleyy503 ok with DATY / DATO?

  14. #1755
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    "If you have't met anyone in the past 6-8 months then we won't be ale to meet!" Well, I guess I will have to miss out on this one.
    Send her a pm she might see you anyway. I don't have a reference for 6 month either at least I don't think.

  15. #1754
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    $200 for 15 minutes? That's not particularly good.
    I ask the booker and she said she is willing to go x2 but I will have to meet with her to confirm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape