Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1640

    Video chat on seeking

    I'm getting the beta test for video chat on SA. Seems to be releasing soon. Anyone else have it and tried it yet? Could help stop some fakes but also hinder some communication efforts maybe.

  2. #1639

    Naomi

    Sent her a message just to see if she responds, I'll let you know. Her still being on SA everyday and mentioning bigger allowance with previous SD screams that's she's fishing for bigger allowance. Good to hear you had fun with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs70  [View Original Post]
    I didn't want to click on her profile and have her see it. Should have said: search 25 miles from Durham, with ethnicity set to Asian. Only one on there by this name. Just a face pic and was on this morning.

  3. #1638

    Sorry no link Naomi

    I didn't want to click on her profile and have her see it. Should have said: search 25 miles from Durham, with ethnicity set to Asian. Only one on there by this name. Just a face pic and was on this morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear  [View Original Post]

  4. #1637

    Naomi_12

    Quote Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater  [View Original Post]
    Gibbs, please share the link to Noami _12 SA. You have scored a perfect Sugar Baby. Thank you.
    This might be the one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c2eff...0-6db470063a9a

  5. #1636
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Clean now

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    Tried DMing you but your mailbox is full.
    Got it cleaned up. Thanks.

  6. #1635

    Clear your messages.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in her number. Thanks. Also any pointers?
    Tried DMing you but your mailbox is full.

  7. #1634
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Phone #

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    Finally got a chance to meet her; here's my review:

    Pros:

    Super pretty face and cute body. Though up top she's small and a little saggy. Great eyes.

    Fairly easy communication- though I had to wait a few minutes for her "sister and sister's boyfriend" to leave.

    (For what it's worth- I only saw a guy exit the building.).

    Seems like a fairly bright girl. Said she used to be a vet tech but lost job due to covid.

    I opted for just a "quick massage" and I got what I came for, as promised.

    Location near Crabtree was quiet and easy in / easy out.

    Cons:

    Definitely on something- my guess is pills because I didn't see any equipment laying around; but she was kinda almost nodding off and talking slowly.

    Not sure how true her whole story is but that goes with the territory.

    She said she's only on the Sugar boards but given her need for cash I suggested the escort boards to her.
    I'm interested in her number. Thanks. Also any pointers?

  8. #1633

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...bMRBbJ31NLVKmB

    This girl is real and in Raleigh. Sounds like she's looking to entertain fairly quickly and it won't take much.

    I've got her number if anyone wants it.
    Finally got a chance to meet her; here's my review:

    Pros:

    Super pretty face and cute body. Though up top she's small and a little saggy. Great eyes.

    Fairly easy communication- though I had to wait a few minutes for her "sister and sister's boyfriend" to leave.

    (For what it's worth- I only saw a guy exit the building.).

    Seems like a fairly bright girl. Said she used to be a vet tech but lost job due to covid.

    I opted for just a "quick massage" and I got what I came for, as promised.

    Location near Crabtree was quiet and easy in / easy out.

    Cons:

    Definitely on something- my guess is pills because I didn't see any equipment laying around; but she was kinda almost nodding off and talking slowly.

    Not sure how true her whole story is but that goes with the territory.

    She said she's only on the Sugar boards but given her need for cash I suggested the escort boards to her.

  9. #1632

    Naomi_12

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs70  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else see this one from Seeking Arrangements? I'm looking for a true SB (just one daddy), but suspicions raised here. Met her once where she said no sex as wanted to ensure we clicked. Second time was all night and she wore me out. I see she is on SA every day and getting hard to find time with. I know her work started back up, so maybe that is it.

    Wanted to check and share because if she is seeing multiple people, she can be a freak in bed and is like the energizer bunny. Decent BBBJ, CG, Mish, Doggie, and some positions I can't even begin to describe.

    Stay safe,

    Gibbs.

    P.S. Wanted a crazy arrangement (past SD gave her $1,500 every two weeks. Right). But my game was good enough for $200, and yes, all night. She was ready for more, but even the blue pill let me down after the third time.
    Gibbs, please share the link to Noami _12 SA. You have scored a perfect Sugar Baby. Thank you.

  10. #1631

    Naomi_12

    Anyone else see this one from Seeking Arrangements? I'm looking for a true SB (just one daddy), but suspicions raised here. Met her once where she said no sex as wanted to ensure we clicked. Second time was all night and she wore me out. I see she is on SA every day and getting hard to find time with. I know her work started back up, so maybe that is it.

    Wanted to check and share because if she is seeing multiple people, she can be a freak in bed and is like the energizer bunny. Decent BBBJ, CG, Mish, Doggie, and some positions I can't even begin to describe.

    Stay safe,

    Gibbs.

    P.S. Wanted a crazy arrangement (past SD gave her $1,500 every two weeks. Right). But my game was good enough for $200, and yes, all night. She was ready for more, but even the blue pill let me down after the third time.

  11. #1630
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Sarcasm

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    No prostitution going on? I beg to differ. I'll say it's about 50/50. Most I have chatted with and met are open to PPM with the possibility of an allowance down the road. By the time the allowance phase arrives, I would have had my fill and moved on. Occasionally, I make some available on here so more guys can partake.
    I guess you could not read through it. I consider that sites owners to be pimps, plain and simple.

  12. #1629

    No Prostitution?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    I don't see the problem, after all the fact that they are on their makes them entitled to your money. S. A. Is a very legitimate business where rich guys give women their money for just meeting and sometimes dating. I even seen that stated in their adds, no prostitution going on there.
    No prostitution going on? I beg to differ. I'll say it's about 50/50. Most I have chatted with and met are open to PPM with the possibility of an allowance down the road. By the time the allowance phase arrives, I would have had my fill and moved on. Occasionally, I make some available on here so more guys can partake.

  13. #1628
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToBall  [View Original Post]
    Being platonic (not sexual) is the biggest fucking string that could be attached to these types of arrangements. Hell, this ain't a string, it's more like double braided nylon rope.
    I don't see the problem, after all the fact that they are on their makes them entitled to your money. S. A. Is a very legitimate business where rich guys give women their money for just meeting and sometimes dating. I even seen that stated in their adds, no prostitution going on there.

  14. #1627

    1st Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by AzBadger7  [View Original Post]
    If there was any doubt that SBs are aware of this forum, got a request from one asking me to take a post down.
    That would be an infringement of your 1st amendment rights LOL. I operate under the premise that ALL hos (or someone on their behalf) read and follow this (and other) review forums, so I try to remain anonymous with my posts. How did she know the post was yours?

    Be smarter.

  15. #1626

    Rosykakes

    Quote Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater  [View Original Post]
    Greetings my fellow Mongers: I, too, reached out to the blonde rosy & Brunette grace yesterday. After inviting her to my private phone text for sake of avoidIng to break any SA's terms of agreements. She indicated to me the same $800 for a thresome with no limitations. After I explained To her that I prefer to see her and grace (her brunette girlfriend) in a separate time. She indicated that she prefers for grace to be present in the room while we get nasty. Considering I have had bad experience in the with a duet (making it easier for them to rub me) I insisted To her that I was only interested in seeing each Individual separately. She indicated that her girlfriend is willing (that being Grace 25257115837) to see me alone. She shared a picture of Both with me. Grace agreed to 400 But, after I gave some thought I felt a bad vibe for these two to proceed. Having said that I still would love to get anyones input on a possible future seeing them. Also, I am going to post the picture rosykakes sent me. Good luck all, and remain safe. (this is my first post in this site & I appreciate all infos that gets exchanged here. Keep up the good work all).
    I talked with her. Here is the pic she sent to me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape