Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 10619
-
05-25-20 17:28 #2864Regular Member

Posts: 8Robbed
I try to take one for the team, but unfortunately just got robbed.
She will agree to anything you want and how you want it.
She's that evil. Don't get tricked into any of her bullshits.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/50411542/
Also, got her previous ad with her old phone number.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/50294328/
-
05-25-20 10:39 #2863Senior Member

Posts: 379Carmen
Same. Saw her once, nice pussy, came on her belly. 100 up charge negotiated at the visit, but that was over a year ago.
Originally Posted by OneOldFuck
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 09:06 #2862Senior Member

Posts: 98Carman
First time I met her I was able to get BBFS no CIP $100 upcharge. Soft and wet very hot. Next time I picked her up it was a no go for BBFS. YMMV.
Originally Posted by PdxHobbiest
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 01:51 #2861Senior Member

Posts: 158Carmen Lexus
I'm interested in seeing this chick next. I saw old posts saying she did bbfscip. Is this still the case?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128152%3B
-
05-23-20 15:39 #2860Senior Member

Posts: 379Jennifer
Saw her a week or so ago. Tried, but I'm like the others who report cfs only, though I did get BBBJ. Tall thin nice tits and good kisser.
Originally Posted by MisterLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 02:08 #2859I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 227Call her
Go see her and find out.
Originally Posted by PdxGuy044
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 11:30 #2858Senior Member

Posts: 236It says "Intercourse. Oral" in there.
Originally Posted by TrimSchlong3
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 11:22 #2857Senior Member

Posts: 34Alexis
It says Greek and oral intercourse on the ad.
Originally Posted by TrimSchlong3
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 08:44 #2856Senior Member

Posts: 84Not sure
There is no mention of BJ at all and you're wondering about BBFS?
Originally Posted by PdxGuy044
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 23:34 #2855Senior Member

Posts: 34Alexis / Lexi
Anyone have any info on this cutie? I have a date set up for tomorrow and am just wondering what I might expect. Thanks I'm advance.
http://portland.skipthegames.com/fem...k/441329253987
-
05-21-20 18:15 #2854Senior Member

Posts: 31Had a good time with her this morning. Can confirm BBFS, swanky rental place in the pearl, but was told please no CIP. Pics are accurate and she is a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 10:27 #2853Senior Member

Posts: 184You guys win some, you lose some.
Originally Posted by PdxHobbiest
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 21:13 #2852Senior Member

Posts: 158I tried her too. Her ad says no BBFS. She pretty much told me only cimsw.
Originally Posted by JJohnJack
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 13:10 #2851Senior Member

Posts: 237Annabelle
I'd love to dump a load in her. What's her rate for that? Any upcharge?
Originally Posted by BlueDog253
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 02:26 #2850Senior Member

Posts: 158Update, she was cool about it and extremely flexible. This girl was amazing, by far the best girl I've seen. A little $$$ but well worth it, definitely worth seeing with or without BBFS imo.
Originally Posted by PdxHobbiest
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





