Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #2864

    Robbed

    I try to take one for the team, but unfortunately just got robbed.

    She will agree to anything you want and how you want it.

    She's that evil. Don't get tricked into any of her bullshits.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/50411542/

    Also, got her previous ad with her old phone number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/50294328/

  2. #2863

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOldFuck  [View Original Post]
    First time I met her I was able to get BBFS no CIP $100 upcharge. Soft and wet very hot. Next time I picked her up it was a no go for BBFS. YMMV.
    Same. Saw her once, nice pussy, came on her belly. 100 up charge negotiated at the visit, but that was over a year ago.

  3. #2862

    Carman

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in seeing this chick next. I saw old posts saying she did bbfscip. Is this still the case?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128152%3B
    First time I met her I was able to get BBFS no CIP $100 upcharge. Soft and wet very hot. Next time I picked her up it was a no go for BBFS. YMMV.

  4. #2861

    Carmen Lexus

    I'm interested in seeing this chick next. I saw old posts saying she did bbfscip. Is this still the case?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128152%3B

  5. #2860

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterLover  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5039085582/1

    Can confirm. Slipped right in but no cip. Super cute, great kisser, cool gal who loves to party and suck cock. DATY with her is off the charts.
    Saw her a week or so ago. Tried, but I'm like the others who report cfs only, though I did get BBBJ. Tall thin nice tits and good kisser.

  6. #2859
    I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 227

    Call her

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxGuy044  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this cutie? I have a date set up for tomorrow and am just wondering what I might expect. Thanks I'm advance.

    http://portland.skipthegames.com/fem...k/441329253987
    Go see her and find out.

  7. #2858
    Quote Originally Posted by TrimSchlong3  [View Original Post]
    There is no mention of BJ at all and you're wondering about BBFS?
    It says "Intercourse. Oral" in there.

  8. #2857

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by TrimSchlong3  [View Original Post]
    There is no mention of BJ at all and you're wondering about BBFS?
    It says Greek and oral intercourse on the ad.

  9. #2856

    Not sure

    There is no mention of BJ at all and you're wondering about BBFS?

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxGuy044  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this cutie? I have a date set up for tomorrow and am just wondering what I might expect. Thanks I'm advance.

    http://portland.skipthegames.com/fem...k/441329253987

  10. #2855

    Alexis / Lexi

    Anyone have any info on this cutie? I have a date set up for tomorrow and am just wondering what I might expect. Thanks I'm advance.

    http://portland.skipthegames.com/fem...k/441329253987

  11. #2854
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Didn't even get BBBJ let alone BBFS.
    Had a good time with her this morning. Can confirm BBFS, swanky rental place in the pearl, but was told please no CIP. Pics are accurate and she is a lot of fun.

  12. #2853
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    I tried her too. Her ad says no BBFS. She pretty much told me only cimsw
    You guys win some, you lose some.

  13. #2852
    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to dump a load in her. What's her rate for that? Any upcharge?
    I tried her too. Her ad says no BBFS. She pretty much told me only cimsw.

  14. #2851

    Annabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDog253  [View Original Post]
    I've been cumming inside of her for almost a year. The loads I've dumped inside of her is probably in the triple digits. She's a well known BBFS pro.
    I'd love to dump a load in her. What's her rate for that? Any upcharge?

  15. #2850
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    Crap. I have an appointment with her and she never mentioned any recent test. Is that non-negotiable? Does she ask before accepting the donation? I don't want to get ripped off by her taking it then saying no. The rate is high and that's some serious tip if she declines BBFS.
    Update, she was cool about it and extremely flexible. This girl was amazing, by far the best girl I've seen. A little $$$ but well worth it, definitely worth seeing with or without BBFS imo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape