Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 298 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #660
    Quote Originally Posted by Muccells  [View Original Post]
    Cara's seem to want too much info on you which I don't like. I sent them a pic and part of d and no follow up. I heard Sharon was good but never could get them to ok me. Kgirlacademy seemed good saw Claire some time ago.
    Hmm, it wasn't too bad of screening, just I didn't have enough references that they take. As they don't take references from just any kdoll org, I'm guessing only accept ones which the bosses know each other or something.

    Anyhow, haven't bothered with them since got a big enough rotation going now. Yeah, to bad she went back to motherland for now.

  2. #659
    Quote Originally Posted by OldsklRedVibe  [View Original Post]
    I've visited Yuna before and awaiting the return of Claire based on other opinions. Does anyone have experience with Kat or Tiara as a stopgap? Thanks in advance.
    Yes. I do.

  3. #658
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Sigh, still having trouble getting into Caras, Vixen is leaving soon?!

    Tbh you'd have better luck with reading TER reviews to gauge which girl is suitable. What about viola, bgc, and lsc?
    Cara's seem to want too much info on you which I don't like. I sent them a pic and part of d and no follow up. I heard Sharon was good but never could get them to ok me. Kgirlacademy seemed good saw Claire some time ago.

  4. #657
    Quote Originally Posted by OldsklRedVibe  [View Original Post]
    Came across their ad and contemplating seeing vixen before she leaves. But if anyone has experience with any of the other pse friendly ones, can anyone please elaborate?

    I have had appointments with various agencies such as caras, Kga, ekbeauties, smkbeauties. Need something to hold me over till Claire returns.

    Thanks.
    Sigh, still having trouble getting into Caras, Vixen is leaving soon?!

    Tbh you'd have better luck with reading TER reviews to gauge which girl is suitable. What about viola, bgc, and lsc?

  5. #656

    Kga roster

    I've visited Yuna before and awaiting the return of Claire based on other opinions. Does anyone have experience with Kat or Tiara as a stopgap? Thanks in advance.

  6. #655

    Vixen and other pse sweet angels

    Came across their ad and contemplating seeing vixen before she leaves. But if anyone has experience with any of the other pse friendly ones, can anyone please elaborate?

    I have had appointments with various agencies such as caras, Kga, ekbeauties, smkbeauties. Need something to hold me over till Claire returns.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by DuncanIdaho  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, haven't tried Sweet Angels before but looking to give Vixen and Jasmine a shot.

    Any feedback for them or the other gals?

    Cheers.

  7. #654
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    She can't be at two locations at the same time LOL, does it say she's on vacation on luckycutie site?
    I'm familiar with sweet angels enough to know they often leave girls pics up even after they leave. Could be wrong though, so if anyone has seen Venus since a couple days ago please speak up.

  8. #653
    Quote Originally Posted by SojuLover  [View Original Post]
    Thank you norcal bros.
    She can't be at two locations at the same time LOL, does it say she's on vacation on luckycutie site?

  9. #652
    Quote Originally Posted by SojuLover  [View Original Post]
    Thank you norcal bros.
    What's her stats? Height? Although the pictures look similar to venus. The picture was used by Lea / Lea DD at bunnygirls Club. She's 5'0. Photos are shopped but representative. A face a little more round, little thicker, milfy, has a tat on her stomach. I had a good time with her, she had good energy and nice naturals.

  10. #651
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    This might be Venus at Sweet Angels right now.

    https://sweetangels.ch/venus
    Thank you norcal bros.

  11. #650
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    When Gia quotes PSE, she means Greek. But God help you if you ask her on the phone. I almost got blacklisted, and got several text messages scolding me for asking too many questions.
    I've found out the hard way. Some Po's just despise clients that ask some questions or text outside of making an actual appointment. It's not just a brazilian org thing. Been blocked from the only other white org in south bay and a few Chinese orgs. Luckily their options aren't too appetizing to begin with.

  12. #649
    Quote Originally Posted by SojuLover  [View Original Post]
    I think I was able to attach her pic here. Anyone recognize this girl?
    This might be Venus at Sweet Angels right now.

    https://sweetangels.ch/venus

  13. #648
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    From my recent experience with BayBunnies and other folks' reviews, it seems like real GFE, but as for better is YMMV. And Gia says they offer PSE, but I checked with Michelle, and she said it does NOT include BBFS, more like maybe cim, cof, and maybe greek.
    When Gia quotes PSE, she means Greek. But God help you if you ask her on the phone. I almost got blacklisted, and got several text messages scolding me for asking too many questions.

  14. #647
    Quote Originally Posted by SojuLover  [View Original Post]
    http://luckycutie.hotprovider.com/secure/jennytustin/

    This "Jenny's" pics look familiar. I could've sworn she was with Viola's or someone in Norcal. Anyone have any info? Much appreciated!
    I've seen her ads posted at AA in San Jo and at sweet angels.

  15. #646

    Anyone recognize?

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Might have better luck asking in one of the socal forums, don't want to speak for everyone but I personally don't have any of the login info for the socal kdoll orgs. Unless you can download and share the photos yourself?
    I think I was able to attach her pic here. Anyone recognize this girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200521-191010_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape