Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,531 to 16,545 of 32158
-
05-23-20 13:10 #15628Senior Member

Posts: 458Jane
I saw Jane a few years ago. Her massage is certainly very good but she wasn't happy doing NOVA and certainly didn't allow any roaming. And that was on the 2nd visit, I didn't get anything extra on the first try. Did you tip. 6 on top of the $. 4 or was $. 4 the total? Even so, that seems like a lot.
Originally Posted by Seawand89
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 15:33 #15627Senior Member

Posts: 33WoW!! I have so much to learn.
Originally Posted by Merphos33
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 14:41 #15626Regular Member

Posts: 3Jane has great skills
First time posting. You guys give great info, so it's time to contribute.
Originally Posted by RidgeRacer
[View Original Post]
Saw Jane today. https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/37642/ Pics are real. She's short, thick and average in looks.
She is not at the location listed via Google / Yelp for Bus-Spa, but instead her private residence. Not a great location because her belongings are everywhere, but at least she had a massage table. Showered before and after.
Went for 90 minutes at $ . 4 since I needed a good massage. She has great skills, and massage was awesome. To my surprise, she did a standard NoVa finish. No touching and no clothes off. (Maybe she is just doing NoVa since times are hard?
Overall, I left feeling much better than I arrived. Tipped. 6 since massage was great. I would repeat but only after she returns to her studio since I prefer that atmosphere.
-
05-22-20 14:25 #15625Senior Member

Posts: 57Any extras avaiable?
Originally Posted by JayLovesJenny
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 14:05 #15624Senior Member

Posts: 57Any details? You can inbox if you want.
Originally Posted by DCmdvawiz
[View Original Post]
any extras available?
-
05-22-20 13:41 #15623Regular Member

Posts: 12Does anyone actually pay in advance? When is this not a scam?
Originally Posted by DCmdvawiz
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 11:31 #15622Senior Member

Posts: 42Jayda
Looks like your last link was to "Jayda," who advertises periodically. I've texted her a few times (and been referred to her by someone who was busy), but still have not seen her. My understanding is she's as youthful and good looking as the ad suggests Don't expect any extras, just massage and basic relief.
Originally Posted by Sonny13
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 11:28 #15621Regular Member

Posts: 12Lily feom VIP Therapy
About 3-4 years ago I used to frequent VIP Therapy in Vienna. I saw Lily a few times during that period, does anyone know what happened to her? I ran across her once at 4 Seasons in Tysons and had some great BBBJ action but haven't seen her since. She had a thick ass.
-
05-22-20 10:56 #15620Senior Member

Posts: 413Does she provide extras / menu?
Originally Posted by Hwr02
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 09:07 #15619Regular Member

Posts: 5Nicki Hughes
Nikki shows up as a youtuber named Nikki Hughed as well. Not sure if that post is legit.
Originally Posted by Sonny13
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 07:59 #15618Regular Member

Posts: 17I've seen Nicki before lock down and she definitely is not Candy. They are both in the same location and they share the same booker. The pictures aren't exactly her but they're close enough. She is similar to Apple if you want to get an idea of what to expect.
Originally Posted by WalterKovacs
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 22:48 #15617Senior Member

Posts: 413Nicki = Candy?
Nicki number shows up for Candy who might be the same Candy others have reviewed and mention doesn't provide much extras besides HE / HJ.
Originally Posted by Sonny13
[View Original Post]
Her I. D. On the other side is 3465x4 also here's another ad with the same #.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...n/9570532.html
-
05-21-20 17:52 #15616Senior Member

Posts: 912Legit massage, with hot stones. Very good massage, nothing else. She is ok looking. Plain jane. Her location is a house right off the Linton Hall Road in full view of the main road and I think other people live at that location.
Originally Posted by Merphos33
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 17:30 #15615Senior Member

Posts: 648Strictly Therapeutic. Nice lady, understands the body.
Originally Posted by Merphos33
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 17:25 #15614Senior Member

Posts: 648I've seen her twice and would agree probably somewhere in 50's, but not near 70. Still a good time!
Originally Posted by Mdubya
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





