Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,546 to 16,560 of 32164
-
05-22-20 14:25 #15619Senior Member

Posts: 57Any extras avaiable?
Originally Posted by JayLovesJenny
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 14:05 #15618Senior Member

Posts: 57Any details? You can inbox if you want.
Originally Posted by DCmdvawiz
[View Original Post]
any extras available?
-
05-22-20 13:41 #15617Regular Member

Posts: 12Does anyone actually pay in advance? When is this not a scam?
Originally Posted by DCmdvawiz
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 11:31 #15616Senior Member

Posts: 42Jayda
Looks like your last link was to "Jayda," who advertises periodically. I've texted her a few times (and been referred to her by someone who was busy), but still have not seen her. My understanding is she's as youthful and good looking as the ad suggests Don't expect any extras, just massage and basic relief.
Originally Posted by Sonny13
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 11:28 #15615Regular Member

Posts: 12Lily feom VIP Therapy
About 3-4 years ago I used to frequent VIP Therapy in Vienna. I saw Lily a few times during that period, does anyone know what happened to her? I ran across her once at 4 Seasons in Tysons and had some great BBBJ action but haven't seen her since. She had a thick ass.
-
05-22-20 10:56 #15614Senior Member

Posts: 413Does she provide extras / menu?
Originally Posted by Hwr02
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 09:07 #15613Regular Member

Posts: 5Nicki Hughes
Nikki shows up as a youtuber named Nikki Hughed as well. Not sure if that post is legit.
Originally Posted by Sonny13
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 07:59 #15612Regular Member

Posts: 17I've seen Nicki before lock down and she definitely is not Candy. They are both in the same location and they share the same booker. The pictures aren't exactly her but they're close enough. She is similar to Apple if you want to get an idea of what to expect.
Originally Posted by WalterKovacs
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 22:48 #15611Senior Member

Posts: 413Nicki = Candy?
Nicki number shows up for Candy who might be the same Candy others have reviewed and mention doesn't provide much extras besides HE / HJ.
Originally Posted by Sonny13
[View Original Post]
Her I. D. On the other side is 3465x4 also here's another ad with the same #.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...n/9570532.html
-
05-21-20 17:52 #15610Senior Member

Posts: 912Legit massage, with hot stones. Very good massage, nothing else. She is ok looking. Plain jane. Her location is a house right off the Linton Hall Road in full view of the main road and I think other people live at that location.
Originally Posted by Merphos33
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 17:30 #15609Senior Member

Posts: 648Strictly Therapeutic. Nice lady, understands the body.
Originally Posted by Merphos33
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 17:25 #15608Senior Member

Posts: 648I've seen her twice and would agree probably somewhere in 50's, but not near 70. Still a good time!
Originally Posted by Mdubya
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 17:10 #15607Senior Member

Posts: 376Zina. Booking issues?
I think that someone that has an in with be should let her know the issues we, are, having, trying to meet her and that she is losing business, and potential refukar clients.
Just a thought.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 16:57 #15606Senior Member

Posts: 560Zina
I give up. I texted the number for Stacy, Zina's booker, because no one answered Zina's number and she responded said "Stacy was in Atlanta but I have other friends" so I said Zina and she said "yes what time". 1 pm ok and she says yes. The an hour later I'm told Zina has to go somewhere and we have to reschedule. I said forget it. Then I get "Zina not feeling well and got her period can you come another time" and I said NO!. I'm done damn it. She agreed to 200 for everything too.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 16:13 #15605Senior Member

Posts: 30Utr lmt
150/90 minutes.
Decent LMT skills. Requires a $75 deposit. YMMV.
https://www.instagram.com/aya_joy/?hl=en










Reply With Quote





