Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,386 to 17,400 of 24546
-
05-22-20 08:13 #7161Senior Member

Posts: 57Rosedale Ashley
Since the flake with Bella, I'm trying Ashley out this afternoon. Seen some things about her on the board though. Anyone seen her after she got back in the game a few days ago?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4438590694
-
05-22-20 04:34 #7160Senior Member

Posts: 91Taneytown, Sexy Blonde
Any luck with this one? Saw her post last night and was thinking about calling her today.
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 00:11 #7159Senior Member

Posts: 85Bella
Recommend.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
Northern Pkwy location better than Orleans.
Did not examine her labia.
-
05-21-20 18:41 #7158Senior Member

Posts: 1126Is she worth the trip?
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
05-21-20 18:14 #7157Senior Member

Posts: 811She switches her location
Between Northern Pkwy and Orleans street.
Originally Posted by EyeSpi
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 13:06 #7156Senior Member

Posts: 261Short, sassy, and Thick
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/50195979/
I stumbled onto this one a couple of days ago. Reached out by text. No reply at all. I'm curious if anyone else has had any luck with her. I know some don't want to be texted.
Anyone see her?
TJ.
-
05-21-20 09:57 #7155Senior Member

Posts: 41Italian mami
I had a good time on a hhr. 8 visit. Was a while back but I remember daty FS being on the menu. I'm going to have to hit her up for a massage next time so obviously I would repeat.
Originally Posted by EyeSpi
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 03:03 #7154Senior Member

Posts: 631It's not worth the effort
I dm her twitter awhile back she said that she is open for booking. She forward me to her booking page. I looked at it, and it asks for you home address. That stop me right there. I am not going to give her my home address. Below are the links for anyone, who wants to roll the dice, and share. Personal there are easier pornstars out there.
Https://twitter.com/TEANNA_TRUMP_?s=09
Https://form.jotform.com/200581373342045
Originally Posted by Ill187
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 00:55 #7153Senior Member

Posts: 223Teanna Trump
I've heard only rumors that she does do some sort of booking. She is pricey from what people has told me, I think its $1200 to see her for 1 HR. Her email is bookingteannatrump@gmail.com. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Ill187
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 22:45 #7152Senior Member

Posts: 202All this is true. Incredible BJ and I finally found old reviews. A real bargain. I think she's sexy in a real girl next door way. Full menu she says but didn't discuss back door.
Originally Posted by Tsuscrumhalf
[View Original Post]
It feels good to review for the first time in years. I'm back!
-
05-20-20 22:38 #7151Senior Member

Posts: 201I messaged her last Tuesday and got a response later that evening. Met up with her around 10:30 pm. Her usual late hours.
Originally Posted by KDogg76
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 19:01 #7150Senior Member

Posts: 142She is on Northern Parkway now?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/real-s...e-you/27660770
Eye.
Originally Posted by KeyKing7
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 18:33 #7149Senior Member

Posts: 63Teanna trump
What's up fellas visiting from the Atlanta side so I know you guys have Teanna trump out here lucky. How do I see her have there been any reviews on her? Like what's the word. Tell me somebody has seen her because if she was in Atlanta I would have all the juice for you guys ha ha. It for real tho what's up.
-
05-20-20 18:06 #7148Senior Member

Posts: 57Good provider
Saw her back in March before total lock down. Chill af and wants to make you happy. I actually think my first post on this forum was about her.
Originally Posted by KDogg76
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 12:56 #7147Regular Member

Posts: 4Emma
Has anyone had any luck with Emma lately? I've tried several times over the past few weeks on her typical days and can't get a response. Thanks in advance.









Reply With Quote





