Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7161

    Rosedale Ashley

    Since the flake with Bella, I'm trying Ashley out this afternoon. Seen some things about her on the board though. Anyone seen her after she got back in the game a few days ago?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4438590694

  2. #7160

    Taneytown, Sexy Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had contact with her??

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...554/4433767899

    If not, I guess I'll TOFTT.
    Any luck with this one? Saw her post last night and was thinking about calling her today.

  3. #7159

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Is she worth the trip?

    Phyuck!
    Recommend.

    Northern Pkwy location better than Orleans.

    Did not examine her labia.

  4. #7158
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Between Northern Pkwy and Orleans street.
    Is she worth the trip?

    Phyuck!

  5. #7157

    She switches her location

    Between Northern Pkwy and Orleans street.

  6. #7156

    Short, sassy, and Thick

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/50195979/

    I stumbled onto this one a couple of days ago. Reached out by text. No reply at all. I'm curious if anyone else has had any luck with her. I know some don't want to be texted.

    Anyone see her?

    TJ.

  7. #7155

    Italian mami

    I had a good time on a hhr. 8 visit. Was a while back but I remember daty FS being on the menu. I'm going to have to hit her up for a massage next time so obviously I would repeat.

  8. #7154

    It's not worth the effort

    I dm her twitter awhile back she said that she is open for booking. She forward me to her booking page. I looked at it, and it asks for you home address. That stop me right there. I am not going to give her my home address. Below are the links for anyone, who wants to roll the dice, and share. Personal there are easier pornstars out there.

    Https://twitter.com/TEANNA_TRUMP_?s=09

    Https://form.jotform.com/200581373342045

    Quote Originally Posted by Ill187  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellas visiting from the Atlanta side so I know you guys have Teanna trump out here lucky. How do I see her have there been any reviews on her? Like what's the word. Tell me somebody has seen her because if she was in Atlanta I would have all the juice for you guys ha ha. It for real tho what's up.

  9. #7153

    Teanna Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Ill187  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellas visiting from the Atlanta side so I know you guys have Teanna trump out here lucky. How do I see her have there been any reviews on her? Like what's the word. Tell me somebody has seen her because if she was in Atlanta I would have all the juice for you guys ha ha. It for real tho what's up.
    I've heard only rumors that she does do some sort of booking. She is pricey from what people has told me, I think its $1200 to see her for 1 HR. Her email is bookingteannatrump@gmail.com. Good luck!

  10. #7152
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuscrumhalf  [View Original Post]
    I've met up w her a few times. Always enjoyable. She is not the best w responding to messages. But when she is. She's worth the trip. Love those boobies!

    Neighborhood is safe too.
    All this is true. Incredible BJ and I finally found old reviews. A real bargain. I think she's sexy in a real girl next door way. Full menu she says but didn't discuss back door.

    It feels good to review for the first time in years. I'm back!

  11. #7151
    Quote Originally Posted by KDogg76  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with Emma lately? I've tried several times over the past few weeks on her typical days and can't get a response. Thanks in advance.
    I messaged her last Tuesday and got a response later that evening. Met up with her around 10:30 pm. Her usual late hours.

  12. #7150

    She is on Northern Parkway now?


  13. #7149

    Teanna trump

    What's up fellas visiting from the Atlanta side so I know you guys have Teanna trump out here lucky. How do I see her have there been any reviews on her? Like what's the word. Tell me somebody has seen her because if she was in Atlanta I would have all the juice for you guys ha ha. It for real tho what's up.

  14. #7148

    Good provider

    Quote Originally Posted by KDogg76  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with Emma lately? I've tried several times over the past few weeks on her typical days and can't get a response. Thanks in advance.
    Saw her back in March before total lock down. Chill af and wants to make you happy. I actually think my first post on this forum was about her.

  15. #7147

    Emma

    Has anyone had any luck with Emma lately? I've tried several times over the past few weeks on her typical days and can't get a response. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape