Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 942 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 442 842 892 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 992 1042 1442 ... LastLast
Results 14,116 to 14,130 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12813

    Asian Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Asian Nina? She's rev'd on THE Other site. But the consistency isn't there? Almost looks TGTBT for the price.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gfe-nina
    The pictures are accurate but at least 5 years old. She's bigger (not fat) than most Thai girls and has giant natural boobs. A sweet girl. Menu includes bbbbj & cfs. I had a good time and would recommend if you like bigger girls. I prefer spinners. With covit-19 I don't know what's on the menu.

  2. #12812

    Old Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidioso  [View Original Post]
    Saw Amanda recently at a popular working girls' hotel in Elk Grove. 1. 2 for qv. It's her in the pics. Pretty face, nice natural c-d cups. Tiny bit of a tummy, but overall still naturally quite attractive, even without makeup. Service was cfs. I asked for CBJ, and says she normally doesn't, but did for me, so YMMV.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/45404214/
    Insidioso-hey that link is stale but wanted to verify if this is the same Amanda. New link https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/50217412/.

    & phone ending 3246?

    Thanks!

  3. #12811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Why not just post the link?
    Chaehyun, just a helpful hint. Notice how when someone leaves a review, they have the common courtesy of almost always including the link to the provider? Can you imaging how much easier that is for us to then put some context to your post? None of your posts tell us where to find this person and other members have to pull it out of you.

  4. #12810

    Bunny Ghosted Me For No Reason

    Arranged to see Bunny. I've seen her multiple times before. She changes the location of her incall from time to time. This time it was in Downers Grove. Made my way there and told her my ETA was 45 min. She's slow to respond, finally gives me the exact address, and I tel her that I'm now 15 min out. I text her again once I park and wait patiently. After maybe 15 min replies, sorry, she didn't know I'd be there so soon and asks if I can wait 10 min, she'll be there soon. I say I guess so, since I've wasted enough time. At this point she asks me to park near a specific room, but not to knock yet, but she'll be there as soon as she can. Now I've gone from patient to suspicious. I've never been asked to park near the room. What difference does it make to her where I park? I should have left at that point already, but I waited near the room for 15 min.

    She replies to none of my texts from that point on. No clue why. Poor time management and doesn't value repeat business, I guess. I've always treated her with respect in the past. Always arrived on time and clean, but she ghosted me. Her loss.

    Caution with this one, as she's a potential time waster:

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/50217433/

  5. #12809

    Nina (Asian)

    Has anyone ever seen Asian Nina? She's rev'd on THE Other site. But the consistency isn't there? Almost looks TGTBT for the price.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gfe-nina

  6. #12808

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaehyun  [View Original Post]
    Logan square.

    She's on Tryst.
    Why not just post the link?

  7. #12807
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilsh87  [View Original Post]
    In my travels I ended up at a Jack shack in Wheeling. Paid my hundo entry fee and what do you know all the up charges began. I said "hand my benjy back and I'll be on my way" Girl refuses. I take out my brass knuckles / stun gun combo in one hand:https://www.thehomesecuritysuperstor...w-holster-950k.

    I take out my tactical flash light / pepper spray combo in the other, shine it in her eyes and tell her to go get her pimp because I don't like to hit girls.

    Lo and behold, there was no pimp there, just the two girls who worked there. I'm primed with my stun gun, pepper spray and light but the girls refuse to hand my $100 back. They're dressed in lingerie and high heels with nothing but a cell phone in their hands.

    I ended up just putting all my shit back in my pocket and leaving. I wasn't about to start fighting girls over $100.

    I guess it is funny I do show up ready for battle if I'm going to an unknown location but have never actually used any of my stuff.
    Yeah, I bet you do.

  8. #12806
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaehyun  [View Original Post]
    Logan square. She's on Tryst.
    Luisa? https://tryst.link/massage/luisa.

  9. #12805
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiKnightRider  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide link or hint to the location / post. What is the age of therapist.
    Logan square.

    She's on Tryst.

  10. #12804

    Car Dates

    I did hundreds of car dates back in the day. Usually just pull into a factory or retail parking lot where you could see anybody headed in your direction and let her do her job, but I did almost always limit it to a BBBJ. This was many years ago. Now there are way too many video cameras around that you might not see or be aware of their location. Just not worth it anymore, plus the girls just aren't out like they used to be. Go to a notel.

  11. #12803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilsh87  [View Original Post]
    In my travels I ended up at a Jack shack in Wheeling. Paid my hundo entry fee and what do you know all the up charges began. I said "hand my benjy back and I'll be on my way" Girl refuses. I take out my brass knuckles / stun gun combo in one hand:https://www.thehomesecuritysuperstor...w-holster-950k.

    I take out my tactical flash light / pepper spray combo in the other, shine it in her eyes and tell her to go get her pimp because I don't like to hit girls.

    Lo and behold, there was no pimp there, just the two girls who worked there. I'm primed with my stun gun, pepper spray and light but the girls refuse to hand my $100 back. They're dressed in lingerie and high heels with nothing but a cell phone in their hands.

    I ended up just putting all my shit back in my pocket and leaving. I wasn't about to start fighting girls over $100.

    I guess it is funny I do show up ready for battle if I'm going to an unknown location but have never actually used any of my stuff.
    And you did the right thing by standing down. Had you assaulted them, you would have lost when the cops got involved. Use these things for actual self defense, not to get a refund or undo a rip off.

  12. #12802

    Link or hint to the location / post

    Can you provide link or hint to the location / post. What is the age of therapist.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaehyun  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on an independent MT today.

    First off, pictures are real, body is 8/10 curvy beautiful latina. Pale soft skin. She was great conversation and very professional. Easy to contact.

    Like all of us, myself including, she takes many safety precautions before ACTUALLY giving you her address, like "go here go there etc" nothing crazy.

    I walk up to her apartment, which is clean for the most part. She offers a room with a massage table, and one with a bed for a bit extra donation.

    Room is dimly lit, oils used, towel, water and clean sheets provided. Massage was "meh" but got the job done. Granted I like deep massages and didn't really specific to her, perhaps next time. On the flip all I got was a HJ but it was satisfying. Roaming was allowed, pretty much everywhere, she was topless. I think I will see more action with more visits. The flip was about 25 minutes, never felt rushed.

    My small complaints;.

    -I'd prefer a towel in addition to the wet naps for clean up.

    -oil has an unpleasant cheap smell to it, ima bring my own next time, fuck it. LOL.

    -the building is a little bit sketchy, but its OKAY. LOL.

    1 hr sensual $$.

    1 hr nuru $$. 8.

  13. #12801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Car Dates

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    What is your opinion on car dates? I've never done them. It seems like it would be hard to enjoy the experience with the limited mobility. And aren't you a little paranoid someone will see? Or is that part of the fun?
    Risky. There's always a chance of someone looking at what's going on. Then there's the issue of comfort. SUVs may be better suited for a car date. Generally it's too much of a risk of getting caught. If police investigate it's big trouble.

  14. #12800

    Car dates?

    What is your opinion on car dates? I've never done them. It seems like it would be hard to enjoy the experience with the limited mobility. And aren't you a little paranoid someone will see? Or is that part of the fun?

  15. #12799

    Tactical Retreat

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    So you have pepper spray, a stun gun, a gun, a tactical flashlight that you take to all of your incalls, and are trained in boxing, wrestling and can do a fast sprint in case a tactical retreat is needed after all of that?

    I'd have trouble finding my wallet without injuring myself if I were that armed LOL.
    In my travels I ended up at a Jack shack in Wheeling. Paid my hundo entry fee and what do you know all the up charges began. I said "hand my benjy back and I'll be on my way" Girl refuses. I take out my brass knuckles / stun gun combo in one hand:https://www.thehomesecuritysuperstor...w-holster-950k.

    I take out my tactical flash light / pepper spray combo in the other, shine it in her eyes and tell her to go get her pimp because I don't like to hit girls.

    Lo and behold, there was no pimp there, just the two girls who worked there. I'm primed with my stun gun, pepper spray and light but the girls refuse to hand my $100 back. They're dressed in lingerie and high heels with nothing but a cell phone in their hands.

    I ended up just putting all my shit back in my pocket and leaving. I wasn't about to start fighting girls over $100.

    I guess it is funny I do show up ready for battle if I'm going to an unknown location but have never actually used any of my stuff.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape