Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 26922
-
05-19-20 00:45 #12792Senior Member

Posts: 1445I might have been with three arguable 10's at the sub-300 h /200 hh price. All three of them were beautiful but not good service. One kept talking the entire hour and tried to leave without doing anything. One was like a robot. The other had really bad hygiene.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 18:14 #12791Regular Member

Posts: 18Any Info?
So anyone make a stop at this girl?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...651/7734910852
-
05-18-20 16:21 #12790Senior Member

Posts: 3481600 vs. 100.
I've never paid the 600 price point on any girl I've seen since day 1 in this hobby. My fun good time price point has been around 200. Sometimes a little above or below this. There are a few 10's at this price depending on your definition.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 15:55 #12789Senior Member

Posts: 49Redhead Emma
I've been eyeing this one for a while. Says she has a dungeon in Chinatown I believe. Sounds and looks Great. Have seen her on Tryst and Chicago Body Rubs. Emma and has red hair in early 20's. Sorry I don't know how to ad her ad link. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
-
05-18-20 15:42 #12788Senior Member

Posts: 1445Depends on what you're willing to pay
If you're talking about low price qv types on listcrawler then yeah no 10 is going to fuck you for $100. The hottest girls I've ever seen in real life were escorts that I've fucked. But I was paying $600 an hour for them. It was a lot more money but sometimes it is worth it to have a guaranteed experience in between trying to find gold nuggets on ad sites.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 14:10 #12787Senior Member

Posts: 91Seem her a few times. She goes by Sarah as well. Has a 954 number. In a pinch it's OK. Basement unit in an office building in Addison. She has been around for a long time. Everything covered for about 2 (if memory serves).
Originally Posted by HobbyLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 12:15 #12786Senior Member

Posts: 86Ugh she looks like my type too. I TOFTT last year. Total catfish and not the woman in the pics. It was a weird office building in Roselle. Chick was big, I almost turned around but was pretty horny. She was enthusiastic but I still wasn't attracted to her at all. Shares the office with a few other girls that I met after our session, none of them were good looking.
Originally Posted by HobbyLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 11:11 #12785Senior Member

Posts: 209Lisa from Canada
She so much looks like my type. Anyone see her?
https://tryst.link/escort/lisa-from-canada
-
05-18-20 08:53 #12784Senior Member

Posts: 1358No one at 530 now.
Originally Posted by BruceWayne01
[View Original Post]
At 262 Nellie and Stefanie will start will start BBBJ but not sure about CIM.
MA had Katalina who would go crazy with BBBJ but she did not stay long. Look for Arriana when she returns.
Kathy at Polish Princess also does BBBJ with CIM.
PSE is harder to define? What specifically?
-
05-18-20 08:45 #12783Senior Member

Posts: 194Ece / ma / mce /262/773/530/ Asian / chaba / nicha
Anyone have any recommendations for who to see at these agencies for a nice BBBJ / pse? Any help would be great I know that ece & ma have / had a new girl but not sure who to see I need some serious stress relief LOL.
-
05-18-20 01:25 #12782Senior Member

Posts: 297Anyone see this one
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/50116248/
Looks intriguing. Anyone try her?
-
05-17-20 20:23 #12781Senior Member

Posts: 3481TGTBT. (Too Gorgeous To Be True)
If a girl in an escort ad is super gorgeous, 9 times out of 10 it won't be the girl you'll meet in person. Although there are exceptions. But those exceptions are very rare. Just about unicorn rare.
-
05-17-20 18:18 #12780Senior Member

Posts: 276I agree
Definitely opening a can of worms if you try to let them know. Nothing they can do anyway. There's a clause in the terms when opening an IG account. You're basically giving up your rights to anything posted. A court just recently ruled against a photographer sueing for rights to something copied from his IG page. No dice, the court ruled he gave up rights the instant they were posted to IG. So what does this mean? It's the perfect source for anyone to screenshot from a hot models page with no repercussion. IG would be the only ones that could take action & I don't see them expending any resources to do so.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
Bottom line, Google search imiges when in doubt!
-
05-17-20 17:06 #12779Senior Member

Posts: 1445Until I came here most of the girls I met were reviewed girls who I vetted through p411 so fear of her running off never even crossed my mind. But since I experiment a little more with Listcrawler girls than I used to it's something I'll keep in mind for a TOFTT situation.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 16:03 #12778Senior Member

Posts: 86Any info?
Has anyone seen her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...146/6305202825











Reply With Quote





