Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 7070
-
05-21-20 10:45 #2375Senior Member

Posts: 174Porn name?
Same here. I'd love to look her up.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
I can understand to a degree. If they don't want it generally known they did porn, hiding their face and never telling anyone they did porn will help. But if she was someone's favorite starlet, and they have a dream with her, well, the word is out. On the other hand, it does help to slow the spread of the word, if the word isn't being rediscovered by lots of guys. *shrugs*.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 10:14 #2374Regular Member

Posts: 4Intel
New in SD here. Any intel on the following?
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3057663338
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7603071285
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...945/5752913275
-
05-21-20 05:01 #2373Regular Member

Posts: 2Fail
Sexxxiblondi on PD. TL; DR avoid.
I texted her around 12:00 AM. She was quick to respond with an address. I was surprised that it was less than 10 minutes away from where I live in Carlsbad, but I told her I was coming from further south. I looked up the street view and it was some closed resort with no parking. Sketchy. The post and review looked too good to be true. I decided to see what communication would be like. 15 minutes later she texted to ask if I could buy a bunch of scotch from the rite aid nearby. LOL, whut? I told her no, it was closed and that I had arrived. At this point communication was no longer responsive. I asked her about parking and specific instructions, which she wouldn't provide. She would ask if I was here and give me the same bogus address. She texted me back and I said sorry I was already home.
Anyhow, thought I'd save you gents some time.
Stay safe and healthy.
-
05-21-20 00:34 #2372Senior Member

Posts: 45Leilani
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/7510
Has anyone seen her before? How was the experience.
-
05-20-20 20:48 #2371Senior Member

Posts: 563I'd like to know her porn name too, it might motivate me to see her. You can pm if you prefer.
Originally Posted by JonnySpain
[View Original Post]
I don't get it, some of these chicks did porn but now hide their faces.
-
05-19-20 23:04 #2370Senior Member

Posts: 93Lily -
She is still seeing people. I'm seeing her Friday again. She replies promptly to email.
Originally Posted by JonnySpain
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 22:05 #2369Senior Member

Posts: 94Lily Ivy
Damn. If anyone knows her (former) porn name, I'd be extremely grateful! I saw her some time ago and had a great experience. I tried emailing her a few times since the virus hit and no response. Can anyone verify if she's seeing people these days? Thanks!
Originally Posted by JitMarc
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 22:03 #2368Senior Member

Posts: 563Thanks for the intel bud. Maybe this should be reported in the bare section?
Originally Posted by JbBlack77
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 18:39 #2367Senior Member

Posts: 213Bryci makes a lot of money making videos, so I doubt she would post on listcrawler.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 16:37 #2366Banned Member

Posts: 222Anyone seen Bryci?
Anyone with experience with this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...520/6193593514
If you search the images they show up as a adult performer named Bryci - https://topbase.co/bryci.
But seems like she is from San Diego.
-
05-19-20 14:38 #2365Senior Member

Posts: 186She has stated before she briefly did porn. Don't know what name she went by.
Originally Posted by JbBlack77
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 14:20 #2364Senior Member

Posts: 116Lily
Wanted to setup an appointment, but she wanted social.
Media or business card sent to her. Was reluctant so never made one.
Originally Posted by JbBlack77
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 12:21 #2363Senior Member

Posts: 29Hot Blonde
Found her ad today for the first time. No other listings. https://sandiego.rubratings.com/172717.
She looks amazing. Any intel on this beauty?
-
05-19-20 11:23 #2362Senior Member

Posts: 278Does she do MSOG?
Originally Posted by GfEnthusiast
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 10:19 #2361Senior Member

Posts: 181LilyIvy
I've seen Lily 4 times. She's pricey.
Originally Posted by NatParkLover
[View Original Post]
5' Jap-French, PSE.
L: 9, F 8, B 9+, great work by her surgeon perfect 32 DD tits, Great ass, legs, nice skin. Tats. Perfect teeth and smile. Definitely could be a porn star.
A: 8 Passionate, sweet, fairly accommodating. Good kisser. Minor misunderstanding regarding Greek with a 30 visit. She has had more surgery! Now Triple D, she is so small her nipples look like dimes. She was more attractive before. Maybe self image issues. I am not a psychologist, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. LOL.
S: 10 Daty, mish, doggy, cg, acg. Provides anal with hour visit. Lily loves daty of which I obliged considerably. She came a couple of times. Great BBBJ with DT. She sucked me to completion dates 1 + 2. I assfucked her on 3rd visit with cia. 4th visit was cip.
E: 6, $300/30. Anal $550/60. Bare $600/30 with anal. Pricey, but she is porn star worthy.
Are: 8, looks, performance, passion high.













Reply With Quote





