rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 472 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 7073
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2363

    Hot Blonde

    Found her ad today for the first time. No other listings. https://sandiego.rubratings.com/172717.

    She looks amazing. Any intel on this beauty?

  2. #2362
    Quote Originally Posted by GfEnthusiast  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Lily and wow! She is really short with a really nice and tight body. Big DDD fakes that are hard but still look really good. She has a friendly attitude and is GFE. List of fun had included a really good BBBJ, cowgirl, mish, and k9 finish (covered). Definitely will repeat.

    https://www.eros.com/california/san_...3.htm?cat=6209
    Does she do MSOG?

  3. #2361

    LilyIvy

    Quote Originally Posted by NatParkLover  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking of seeing her, how's her face?
    I've seen Lily 4 times. She's pricey.

    5' Jap-French, PSE.

    L: 9, F 8, B 9+, great work by her surgeon perfect 32 DD tits, Great ass, legs, nice skin. Tats. Perfect teeth and smile. Definitely could be a porn star.

    A: 8 Passionate, sweet, fairly accommodating. Good kisser. Minor misunderstanding regarding Greek with a 30 visit. She has had more surgery! Now Triple D, she is so small her nipples look like dimes. She was more attractive before. Maybe self image issues. I am not a psychologist, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. LOL.

    S: 10 Daty, mish, doggy, cg, acg. Provides anal with hour visit. Lily loves daty of which I obliged considerably. She came a couple of times. Great BBBJ with DT. She sucked me to completion dates 1 + 2. I assfucked her on 3rd visit with cia. 4th visit was cip.

    E: 6, $300/30. Anal $550/60. Bare $600/30 with anal. Pricey, but she is porn star worthy.

    Are: 8, looks, performance, passion high.

  4. #2360
    Anyone know where she went to? https://pameladiamante.com/.

  5. #2359

  6. #2358

    Face pic

    Quote Originally Posted by NatParkLover  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking of seeing her, how's her face?
    Here is a picture from maybe a year and a half ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail.jpg‎  

  7. #2357
    Quote Originally Posted by GfEnthusiast  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Lily and wow! She is really short with a really nice and tight body. Big DDD fakes that are hard but still look really good. She has a friendly attitude and is GFE. List of fun had included a really good BBBJ, cowgirl, mish, and k9 finish (covered). Definitely will repeat.

    https://www.eros.com/california/san_...3.htm?cat=6209
    I've been thinking of seeing her, how's her face?

  8. #2356

    Hhr

    Quote Originally Posted by GfEnthusiast  [View Original Post]
    When you email her she send you the full info and menu but it starts at 2. 2 for a qq.
    Also Half hour is $300.

  9. #2355
    Quote Originally Posted by Cockasians  [View Original Post]
    What did she charge? No rates are in her ad.
    When you email her she send you the full info and menu but it starts at 2. 2 for a qq.

  10. #2354
    Quote Originally Posted by Cockasians  [View Original Post]
    What did she charge? No rates are in her ad.
    She charges $400/ hour.

  11. #2353
    Quote Originally Posted by GfEnthusiast  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Lily and wow! She is really short with a really nice and tight body. Big DDD fakes that are hard but still look really good. She has a friendly attitude and is GFE. List of fun had included a really good BBBJ, cowgirl, mish, and k9 finish (covered). Definitely will repeat.

    https://www.eros.com/california/san_...3.htm?cat=6209
    What did she charge? No rates are in her ad.

  12. #2352
    Quote Originally Posted by GfEnthusiast  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Lily and wow! She is really short with a really nice and tight body. Big DDD fakes that are hard but still look really good. She has a friendly attitude and is GFE. List of fun had included a really good BBBJ, cowgirl, mish, and k9 finish (covered). Definitely will repeat.

    https://www.eros.com/california/san_...3.htm?cat=6209
    How many roses?

  13. #2351

    Lily Ivy

    I recently saw Lily and wow! She is really short with a really nice and tight body. Big DDD fakes that are hard but still look really good. She has a friendly attitude and is GFE. List of fun had included a really good BBBJ, cowgirl, mish, and k9 finish (covered). Definitely will repeat.

    https://www.eros.com/california/san_...3.htm?cat=6209

  14. #2350

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by WardTerry  [View Original Post]
    I called her and she picked up. I have a profile.

    On PD and HX but no one has verified me and I haveno network. She said I'd have to send her a photo of my I'd. I was like "you want me to send you a pic of my CDL?" I said No and she hung up on me. Too bad.

    I am not sending any of these bitches my true info. That's how you get blackmailed.
    I get the part about not wanting to give your info out, but what's a scenario that blackmail would happen?

  15. #2349

    Aaliyah

    Quote Originally Posted by Connection  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last November and the photos are accurate. I met her at her private condo in a nice complex and her attitude was great with me. Very accommodating and easy and comfortable to be with. I can't speak to your negotiating query if she'd take less, I assumed not but never asked. She hooked me up with one of her friends too (Kaiah) and hit it off with her too. I left satisfied and hope see her again if I get down her way.
    I called her and she picked up. I have a profile.

    On PD and HX but no one has verified me and I haveno network. She said I'd have to send her a photo of my I'd. I was like "you want me to send you a pic of my CDL?" I said No and she hung up on me. Too bad.

    I am not sending any of these bitches my true info. That's how you get blackmailed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape