Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,381 to 22,395 of 37361
-
05-19-20 09:40 #14981Regular Member

Posts: 24Becky
That's definitely her. I tried the number listed and another one with no response.
-
05-19-20 09:09 #14980Senior Member

Posts: 49http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/957794502043 These pics might jog your memory.
Originally Posted by TBonz123
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 06:06 #14979Senior Member

Posts: 678Sure looks like her. She would take it up the ass, which is a good thing because her pussy is cavernous.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 05:50 #14978Senior Member

Posts: 36Lala
Saw the Cambodian Lala a bit ago and forgot to post, haha.
Was around the time lock down went into full effect, so all the AMPs were closed down. That yellow fever struck again, and I found myself setting something up with Lala. I met her at about ten or so in the morning and was greeted by a snack that looked even better than the pictures posted, in my opinion. Alright, don't want to toot my own horn, but I wore her out, and it was fantastic. It got to a point where I wasn't sure who was enjoying it more and just let her lose her shit in mish. The funniest part was when the cleaning crew opened the door. I've pulled her to the edge of the bed for some mish when mid-stroke the door opens, and I lock eyes with the custodian. He starts apologizing, closes the door, and we detangle. Brief laugh break, we secure the door, and she goes to check her phone. We move into doggy and get right back into the groove. About an hour later, she's splayed out on the bed like an octopus fast asleep, and I'm watching the tv. I give her a few minutes and wake her up so she can lock the door behind me. Overall, it was pretty damn good, and I highly recommend going to see her when she's next available.
-
05-19-20 04:55 #14977Senior Member

Posts: 736That one is
She is little Taylor hard to book with her she post in stg sometimes
.
Originally Posted by TBonz123
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 04:40 #14976Senior Member

Posts: 116Name
Does anyone know the name of the one with the dark hair or what she goes by? I think I saw her in the Chester area a few years back can't match the name with the face now.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/324817470722
-
05-18-20 22:37 #14975Senior Member

Posts: 491Beckie
Isn't that pink haired Beckie. She came back recently as somewhat UTR. I tried reaching her but no luck. Haven't heard or seen anything about her in a bit. Is this a recent ad?
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
05-18-20 22:29 #14974Senior Member

Posts: 108You must have caught her on a bad day I had an excellent dream with her nice perky tits and to me her head game was on point. Great time overall will repeat!
Originally Posted by WhyHerroThere
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 21:52 #14973Senior Member

Posts: 108Sky
[QUOTE=WhyHerroThere;4787600]Hello everyone!
Businesses are finally open up again so I finally went outside and had my dream with Sky in Richmond. Texted to meet up, she sent the location, waited for her for 30 minutes to reply with back the room number. Opted in for QV since I was teleworking from home so I got to be FAST. First time meeting her, she gave me a hug. Hygiene is good. She told me that her old phone is stolen so she got a new one + new number. I will provide the link below with the info. Started it off with BBBJ, switch to mish, CG, RCG, K9 and finished it off with mish. Did a full rotation within 20 minutes. She told me her kids were coming so I had to finish up fast. Like the previous reviews, she is a sweetheart, cute face but not that great with the body. QV 8. Mic skill 5/10. Overall C-. Not worth the 25 minutes drive for me.
http://<a href="https://richmond.ski...timewillrepeat![QUOTE]
-
05-18-20 21:32 #14972Banned Member

Posts: 176Saturday was a bad day for me also. Got run around all day.
Originally Posted by FitzHugh
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 21:31 #14971Banned Member

Posts: 176I've seen her twice. She is sexy as hell and nice soft ass. Pictures are pretty accurate somewhat. Everything covered overall 7 or 8. Ass makes the difference. She can take a pounding from k9. $. 4 hhr well worth it.
Originally Posted by WhyHerroThere
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 20:41 #14970Senior Member

Posts: 736Nunu
I didn't know Nunu has roommate she looks more fun than Nunu.
-
05-18-20 20:00 #14969Senior Member

Posts: 736Does anyone remember this one
She probably went to doghouse probably the menu is so good that looks how this one came back.
-
05-18-20 19:28 #14968Senior Member

Posts: 389I'm 5'8 so for me it was like climbing a sexy tree. She is def missed. Sexy as hell.
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 19:15 #14967Senior Member

Posts: 317Favorite Vet
Our favorite vet with the fine oral skills and big hooters is looking for some company. Mature white preferred, sexy as hell and eager to please. Those who have asked in the past need to give her a shout, those who haven't need to PM for digits.
Be safe and have fun.








Reply With Quote






