Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14973

    Sky

    [QUOTE=WhyHerroThere;4787600]Hello everyone!

    Businesses are finally open up again so I finally went outside and had my dream with Sky in Richmond. Texted to meet up, she sent the location, waited for her for 30 minutes to reply with back the room number. Opted in for QV since I was teleworking from home so I got to be FAST. First time meeting her, she gave me a hug. Hygiene is good. She told me that her old phone is stolen so she got a new one + new number. I will provide the link below with the info. Started it off with BBBJ, switch to mish, CG, RCG, K9 and finished it off with mish. Did a full rotation within 20 minutes. She told me her kids were coming so I had to finish up fast. Like the previous reviews, she is a sweetheart, cute face but not that great with the body. QV 8. Mic skill 5/10. Overall C-. Not worth the 25 minutes drive for me.

    http://<a href="https://richmond.ski...timewillrepeat![QUOTE]

  2. #14972
    Quote Originally Posted by FitzHugh  [View Original Post]
    Yea got same thing. Took forever to respond, then says she with family,2 days in arow. Guess these triks don't need money.
    Saturday was a bad day for me also. Got run around all day.

  3. #14971
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyHerroThere  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Has anyone experience with this chick yet?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/370819675932

    Thanks.
    I've seen her twice. She is sexy as hell and nice soft ass. Pictures are pretty accurate somewhat. Everything covered overall 7 or 8. Ass makes the difference. She can take a pounding from k9. $. 4 hhr well worth it.

  4. #14970

    Nunu

    I didn't know Nunu has roommate she looks more fun than Nunu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FE8E8497-F94E-40A5-B328-7124335DAF8F.jpg‎   2B12A2B7-28A4-44E3-91E8-901C6C60CFE7.jpg‎   B873EA1E-FFFD-4167-9402-0BC71D16D295.jpg‎  

  5. #14969

    Does anyone remember this one

    She probably went to doghouse probably the menu is so good that looks how this one came back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 75FB052C-2694-4AC2-B73F-FFFBD23B86B3.jpg‎  

  6. #14968
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen 6 ft Jasmine lately. I've hit her up a couple times but she doesn't respond. I know she mostly work in Henrico. I'm 6'6 so she was the total package for me. I hope uncle has nabbed her.
    I'm 5'8 so for me it was like climbing a sexy tree. She is def missed. Sexy as hell.

  7. #14967

    Favorite Vet

    Our favorite vet with the fine oral skills and big hooters is looking for some company. Mature white preferred, sexy as hell and eager to please. Those who have asked in the past need to give her a shout, those who haven't need to PM for digits.

    Be safe and have fun.

  8. #14966

    Caramel

    Hello,

    Has anyone experience with this chick yet?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/370819675932

    Thanks.

  9. #14965

    Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    Per Mark, she has retired.
    Bad for us but probably good for her, usually means they got clean.

  10. #14964

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Seems like she has issues responding. Oh well. But I did see this one today. Very sweet woman, pleasure to talk to. 6 qv ok head game just to get things going. Was a little rushed because she is right and was causing her pain. I will repeat and she does look better in person.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/930456090428

    On another note I reached out to 15 different people Saturday and 10 on Sunday around 10-11. She is the only one that answered, everyone else hours later.
    Yea got same thing. Took forever to respond, then says she with family,2 days in arow. Guess these triks don't need money.

  11. #14963

    Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    PM her details and I'll set something up. IT's been a while since I last saw her. I am in need of some BBBJ.
    Saw her yesterday, head game on point. But man is it a drive prince georgebtook me 40 min.

  12. #14962

    Crystal / April

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/615961125685

    Hey guys, this is the same girl I posted a year ago she no longer has the husband so she is cool and lots of fun. She's not using. Just down on her luck.

  13. #14961

    Kryss

    Quote Originally Posted by NightRider11  [View Original Post]
    Finale got to see Kryss the other day while she was staying at a hotel near the airport. Such a sweet girl and goes above and beyond to make you happy. Don't play games with and treat her with respect and you won't regret it. I know I am not saying anything new. Started out with some very light kissing on my chest and took her time to make her way down for some BBBJ action and then strapped on the hat and then on to several positions and finished with BBBJ. Adding her to my list of regulars.
    I agree. She has earned much respect & high honors from me. I haven't met anyone else like her, so sensual & erotic. If I was extremely wealthy, I would make her mine only & take real good care of her.

  14. #14960

    I'll help

    Quote Originally Posted by FireMedic  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys winter in need of some help. If you're looking she is awesome with her mic skills hit her up.
    PM her details and I'll set something up. IT's been a while since I last saw her. I am in need of some BBBJ.

  15. #14959
    Quote Originally Posted by FireMedic  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys winter in need of some help. If you're looking she is awesome with her mic skills hit her up.
    "winter's contact info??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape