Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 866 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 366 766 816 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 916 966 ... LastLast
Results 12,976 to 12,990 of 17953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4978

    Already talked about

    One was tiffany strunk who isn't arround any more and this is the new tiffnay.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/812852578125

    If starchaser had actually read the forum he would have known that I said I was wrong they they are two different girls even though they have similar tattoos and builds. So Again, I was wrong that I mixed these two girls up who have the same name Tiffany, similar build and hair color and tattoo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    Links? So we know who, what. . . Can you provide some links?

  2. #4977

    Barbie

    Anyone know anything about this one?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/138921450355

  3. #4976

    2 Tiffany's -links

    Links? So we know who, what. . . Can you provide some links?

    Quote Originally Posted by StarChaser  [View Original Post]
    The other Tiffany is Tiffany b. She is cute and exactly as her pics depict. Easy to work with.

  4. #4975

    Looks Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by scotman  [View Original Post]
    Looks interesting. Any input?
    Pretty sure it's a bot, I contacted her, she said something about sending a code and then call, it was weird so I went with Versailles girl again. Now that's a nice one.

  5. #4974

    Two tiffanys

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktucky79  [View Original Post]
    I was wrong. LOL I should have stayed at a holiday inn last night. My detective work isn't as good as I thought!
    The other Tiffany is Tiffany b. She is cute and exactly as her pics depict. Easy to work with.

  6. #4973

    Where are listed

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    I had some work trouble I had to focus on the last few days.

    My ATF and her sister are offering services now. While I've never been with the sister, the red head is awesome!

    They do all but greek.

    Treat them good guys!
    Where are they listed.

  7. #4972

    Anna the clock watcher

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/302081684133

    BEWARE. SHE starts the clock when you walk in the door without telling you. Her goal is to get past the 30 minutes I guess. I was having a conversation and lost track of time and before I knew it 45 minutes passed by. Long story short I paid too much for nothing.

    ALSO HER PICS ARE OLD, she is not as hot in person as in pics because she has put on at least 20 pounds. She would not consider allowing me any extra time wanted me to pay for another half hour. Highly disappointed. She seems to be a sweet person.

    Didn't even get a good bye kiss.

  8. #4971

    Bots

    I know exactly what you mean Horndog When I check on stg I add the are code in the search and that helps some.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    I thought Craig's List was bad, but STG has become just as bad. All these Lily's Spa ads, and "locations" showing an email address or a number with an out of state area code? Chicks advertising for 40 per hour? Demanding deposits? Saying they will reply with their number in 15 to 20 seconds? Can you spell BOT? LOL

    I hope nobody is stupid enough to fall for this shit!

    Thank goodness for a couple of ATFs and UTRs!

    You all be safe out there. The virus isn't the only thing you have to watch out for. Fucking scammers!

  9. #4970

    Damn! This hobby has gone to hell in Lex!

    I thought Craig's List was bad, but STG has become just as bad. All these Lily's Spa ads, and "locations" showing an email address or a number with an out of state area code? Chicks advertising for 40 per hour? Demanding deposits? Saying they will reply with their number in 15 to 20 seconds? Can you spell BOT? LOL

    I hope nobody is stupid enough to fall for this shit!

    Thank goodness for a couple of ATFs and UTRs!

    You all be safe out there. The virus isn't the only thing you have to watch out for. Fucking scammers!

  10. #4969

    More Info

    Looks interesting. Any input?

  11. #4968

    Be careful with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually ever seen this ***** before?

    http://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/monday-night-ready-for-a-relax/652055549432
    She may try and charge you for posting that! Be careful!

  12. #4967

    BBW ending in 7280

    Quote Originally Posted by CrowPleaser  [View Original Post]
    859-xxx-7280.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lexington...-7280/1/270949

    Much appreciate the feedback!
    She's been reviewed a time or two. Goes by Allie or AK. I had her all set up for an outcall a week or so ago, she texted 3 or 4 different times saying 20 minutes away, then 10 minutes away. Etc, then no showed and ghosted. Made me send a dick pic, which I thought was odd, but whatever. Hope you have more luck than I did. Happy hunting.

  13. #4966

    Phishing scam

    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    I tried contacting this past weekend, wanted me to verify I wasn't a cop by doing some google voice message thing by repeating 6 digits that was given and then saying I wasn't a cop and then turn around and call afterwards. I refused and then she continued to call me a minor, I told her I wouldn't jump through hoops and proceeded to continue to call me a minor, see ya was my response. It just seemed a little sketchy to me.
    Yeah that is a scam.

    They are trying to get access to your Google account by reading off the 2-factor authentication code to them.

  14. #4965

    Anyone?

    Has anyone actually ever seen this ***** before?

    http://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/monday-night-ready-for-a-relax/652055549432

  15. #4964

    Any experiences with this BBW?

    859-xxx-7280.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lexington...-7280/1/270949

    Much appreciate the feedback!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape