Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 17953
-
05-17-20 03:48 #4948Senior Member

Posts: 334Sign me up
I'd love to put some cash in those ladies pockets. A refreshing change from the poor choices out there. PM me the contact info, and any details you may have.
Originally Posted by JakeLongs
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 18:18 #4947Regular Member

Posts: 5Alex Redhead
Guys be careful. I went to see her and she had sores on her ass and refused to pet me take a peak at the package at that moment I just took my money and left.
http://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com/...n/661394855619
-
05-16-20 14:11 #4946Regular Member

Posts: 5Tiny
She sent me a photo and let's just say the photos posted are very old, she is not the rose she posts.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 12:56 #4945Senior Member

Posts: 243Tiny
I see Tiny advertising. Know her pics are kinda old. Anyone dreamed with her lately? Thinking about trying that out tonight. In the mood for a short girl. Thanks in advance.
-
05-16-20 05:59 #4944Senior Member

Posts: 193Count me in
Would love to give them a shot too!
Originally Posted by JakeLongs
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 23:50 #4943Senior Member

Posts: 243Very interested. Would love contact info. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JakeLongs
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 23:08 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 98Info please
Looks good.
Originally Posted by JakeLongs
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 18:04 #4941Senior Member

Posts: 46Can you send me her contact info please, sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by JakeLongs
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 17:34 #4940Senior Member

Posts: 174Yeah, I just had to clean out my inbox.
They are trying to get started.
Originally Posted by PotShop421
[View Original Post]
I'm me and I will send contact information.
-
05-15-20 17:09 #4939Senior Member

Posts: 58Where are they posting? Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by JakeLongs
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 16:37 #4938Senior Member

Posts: 174Sorry, I've been out of pocket. Here's the pics
I had some work trouble I had to focus on the last few days.
My ATF and her sister are offering services now. While I've never been with the sister, the red head is awesome!
They do all but greek.
Treat them good guys!
-
05-15-20 15:12 #4937Senior Member

Posts: 243I would love to dream with Alea. I've called several times but have never gotten a callback. Is she still in the game?
Originally Posted by KyDark52
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 06:27 #4936Senior Member

Posts: 152Pixie
Anybody have any info on pixie?
-
05-15-20 05:02 #4935Regular Member

Posts: 3I highly recommend
I've had Joy as a single and had both once. Joy is one of my favorites. She's up for anything. And enjoys being spanked. India is larger than her photo but she is willing to do whatever you want. An hour with the two of them was not long enough. I really needed more time.
Originally Posted by Cav1973
[View Original Post]
Joy hosts out of their apt and it is a great location. Both are emotive and moan wonderfully.
-
05-14-20 23:23 #4934Senior Member

Posts: 141Please tell me she's a delivery driver.
Sooooooooo many old school porn scenes to reenact.
Originally Posted by KyDark52
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




