Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 298 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #630
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Have you personally tried the org? How was the screening process like for you?
    Yes, I've seen a few girls from Bay Bunnies. But I started seeing them a couple years ago when it was a different org and screening was easier. Couple references from other providers. She's got my burner number in the system, so not sure what the current process is.

    I can tell you that she's careful though. I tried to see one of the girls in OC and contacted her through her HX account, got shot down. Had to reach out again via text to get any joy.

  2. #629
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Have you personally tried the org? How was the screening process like for you
    I've saw Valerie a few weeks ago. Missed out on Giovanna when she was in the bay.

    I just mentioned the operator from Bellas of Brazil, and I was able to get in right away. Although I think they might have been the same agency, just going through the name change. I used baybunnies as a reference for Gia's and got the OK with them. I was able to get in to BoB through privatedelights before their "no agency" policy. IMO, it's a shame, since PD has been the easiest for me to go through the screening process.

  3. #628
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    Honestly can't say I've had a DT experience, that wasn't generic boiler plate "slam back of throat and make the noises they do in porn" as fast as you can.
    I don't know, Yuna Jude Hourglass and Claire (the ones I consider top tier dt) all have quite different techniques. I'm a DT lover tho. I love busting deep down the throat too.

  4. #627
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, sounds about right. I don't remember her being quite tight, but maybe that's me. She's someone who I definitely would repeat with.

    I looked at alpacas site today and I noticed hourglass is back. Pics not her at all, and experience is a bit too scripty, but her DT is one of the best in the bay imo. She has that tongue licking underneath the ballsack technique while she's face fucked. She starts it in the shower preview too. Worth at least to see once if you like DT.
    Honestly can't say I've had a DT experience, that wasn't generic boiler plate "slam back of throat and make the noises they do in porn" as fast as you can.

  5. #626
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    You're right, good catch. They've changed their name a couple times now, but the girls are hot as hell.
    Have you personally tried the org? How was the screening process like for you?

  6. #625
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    I saw Haru at PC yesterday.

    This review is mostly good, she is older, but not "old", the PC pics are _entirely_ not her, but. She's not bad.

    I'd give her boob job a B+. Remarkably fantastic nipples.

    PSE, and loves to slowly softly, and smoothly DFK. This transitions into her BBBJ as well, which will go on as long as you like. .

    Great compact puffy ass for a spinner as well.

    Will ride doggy in the most efficient manner to ring your bellend on her cervix. For as long as she wants, which is. Forever.

    She's quite tight too. Which is nice.
    Yeah, sounds about right. I don't remember her being quite tight, but maybe that's me. She's someone who I definitely would repeat with.

    I looked at alpacas site today and I noticed hourglass is back. Pics not her at all, and experience is a bit too scripty, but her DT is one of the best in the bay imo. She has that tongue licking underneath the ballsack technique while she's face fucked. She starts it in the shower preview too. Worth at least to see once if you like DT.

  7. #624
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    Haru's pics are completely fake.

    She's an older gal. Her face is a bit meh, but she's a sexy body spinner with great attitude and loves to dfk. I repeated a few times last year. Service is decent. New PSE was initiated by her on repeat which caught me by surprise since this org supposed to be safe. She rims, which is another plus in my book.

    Were Delphinium pics close to reality? The only girl in this org who looked close to pics to me was Kama Sutra.
    I saw Haru at PC yesterday.

    This review is mostly good, she is older, but not "old", the PC pics are _entirely_ not her, but. She's not bad.

    I'd give her boob job a B+. Remarkably fantastic nipples.

    PSE, and loves to slowly softly, and smoothly DFK. This transitions into her BBBJ as well, which will go on as long as you like. .

    Great compact puffy ass for a spinner as well.

    Will ride doggy in the most efficient manner to ring your bellend on her cervix. For as long as she wants, which is. Forever.

    She's quite tight too. Which is nice.

  8. #623
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Correction: Baybunnies.com, and the screening process varies a bit.
    You're right, good catch. They've changed their name a couple times now, but the girls are hot as hell.

  9. #622
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    There are a couple of Brazilian agencies, and giadonnas.com has white girls sometimes. Gia had this insanely hot blonde a couple years ago. She went back to NY, but maybe she'll come back.

    brazilianbunnies.com , braziliandesires.com .

    You'll likely have to give up some info though, but I'm not sure how much. Things change.
    Correction: Baybunnies.com, and the screening process varies a bit.

  10. #621
    Quote Originally Posted by Desinoah  [View Original Post]
    I am wondering if there are any good agency that provide white girls. I have tried few kgilrs but wanted to try white girls from really long time. I tried SA but due to covid things are pretty bad.

    I can provide references from korgs as of now. I am not sure if those agency accept korgs as reference. Any tips for building references (without indulging much into personal information) for independent escorts / high profile agencies?

    Any help will be appriciated!
    There are a couple of Brazilian agencies, and giadonnas.com has white girls sometimes. Gia had this insanely hot blonde a couple years ago. She went back to NY, but maybe she'll come back.

    brazilianbunnies.com , braziliandesires.com .

    You'll likely have to give up some info though, but I'm not sure how much. Things change.

  11. #620

    White Girl Agency

    I am wondering if there are any good agency that provide white girls. I have tried few kgilrs but wanted to try white girls from really long time. I tried SA but due to covid things are pretty bad.

    I can provide references from korgs as of now. I am not sure if those agency accept korgs as reference. Any tips for building references (without indulging much into personal information) for independent escorts / high profile agencies?

    Any help will be appriciated!

  12. #619

    AAMP Thread

    Can we request an AAMP thread to the San Jose forums? Seems like the demand is there.

  13. #618
    I know there are 'easy' PSE places to hunt, but there are a # of girls at PC that. Instead of asking out each one, are there known talents in there to focus on?

    TY, and I'll of course visit and validate here anything that turns up.

    Thanks!

  14. #617

    Saw Zuri from V&F

    Amazing experience as others have said. My new ATF.

  15. #616
    Quote Originally Posted by ThorneRohse  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that it was the same Vivi. Unfortunately, she's already gone. No one seems to know what happened, but she told me it's because she's worried about COVID19.
    Bummer, I would have liked to see her again. Had a few epic sessions with Vivi. Aside from the weird kissing thing, she was very enthusiastic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape