Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 4470
-
05-20-20 09:37 #630Senior Member

Posts: 438Yes, I've seen a few girls from Bay Bunnies. But I started seeing them a couple years ago when it was a different org and screening was easier. Couple references from other providers. She's got my burner number in the system, so not sure what the current process is.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
I can tell you that she's careful though. I tried to see one of the girls in OC and contacted her through her HX account, got shot down. Had to reach out again via text to get any joy.
-
05-20-20 01:45 #629Senior Member

Posts: 96I've saw Valerie a few weeks ago. Missed out on Giovanna when she was in the bay.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
I just mentioned the operator from Bellas of Brazil, and I was able to get in right away. Although I think they might have been the same agency, just going through the name change. I used baybunnies as a reference for Gia's and got the OK with them. I was able to get in to BoB through privatedelights before their "no agency" policy. IMO, it's a shame, since PD has been the easiest for me to go through the screening process.
-
05-19-20 22:35 #628Banned Member

Posts: 770I don't know, Yuna Jude Hourglass and Claire (the ones I consider top tier dt) all have quite different techniques. I'm a DT lover tho. I love busting deep down the throat too.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 19:06 #627Senior Member

Posts: 169Honestly can't say I've had a DT experience, that wasn't generic boiler plate "slam back of throat and make the noises they do in porn" as fast as you can.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 10:29 #626Banned Member

Posts: 201Have you personally tried the org? How was the screening process like for you?
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 21:02 #625Banned Member

Posts: 770Yeah, sounds about right. I don't remember her being quite tight, but maybe that's me. She's someone who I definitely would repeat with.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
I looked at alpacas site today and I noticed hourglass is back. Pics not her at all, and experience is a bit too scripty, but her DT is one of the best in the bay imo. She has that tongue licking underneath the ballsack technique while she's face fucked. She starts it in the shower preview too. Worth at least to see once if you like DT.
-
05-18-20 18:52 #624Senior Member

Posts: 169I saw Haru at PC yesterday.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
This review is mostly good, she is older, but not "old", the PC pics are _entirely_ not her, but. She's not bad.
I'd give her boob job a B+. Remarkably fantastic nipples.
PSE, and loves to slowly softly, and smoothly DFK. This transitions into her BBBJ as well, which will go on as long as you like. .
Great compact puffy ass for a spinner as well.
Will ride doggy in the most efficient manner to ring your bellend on her cervix. For as long as she wants, which is. Forever.
She's quite tight too. Which is nice.
-
05-18-20 12:33 #623Senior Member

Posts: 438You're right, good catch. They've changed their name a couple times now, but the girls are hot as hell.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 11:24 #622Banned Member

Posts: 201Correction: Baybunnies.com, and the screening process varies a bit.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 10:11 #621Senior Member

Posts: 438There are a couple of Brazilian agencies, and giadonnas.com has white girls sometimes. Gia had this insanely hot blonde a couple years ago. She went back to NY, but maybe she'll come back.
Originally Posted by Desinoah
[View Original Post]
brazilianbunnies.com , braziliandesires.com .
You'll likely have to give up some info though, but I'm not sure how much. Things change.
-
05-16-20 20:51 #620Senior Member

Posts: 46White Girl Agency
I am wondering if there are any good agency that provide white girls. I have tried few kgilrs but wanted to try white girls from really long time. I tried SA but due to covid things are pretty bad.
I can provide references from korgs as of now. I am not sure if those agency accept korgs as reference. Any tips for building references (without indulging much into personal information) for independent escorts / high profile agencies?
Any help will be appriciated!
-
05-16-20 20:48 #619Senior Member

Posts: 51AAMP Thread
Can we request an AAMP thread to the San Jose forums? Seems like the demand is there.
-
05-16-20 17:43 #618Senior Member

Posts: 169I know there are 'easy' PSE places to hunt, but there are a # of girls at PC that. Instead of asking out each one, are there known talents in there to focus on?
TY, and I'll of course visit and validate here anything that turns up.
Thanks!
-
05-15-20 15:21 #617Regular Member

Posts: 18Saw Zuri from V&F
Amazing experience as others have said. My new ATF.
-
05-15-20 09:10 #616Senior Member

Posts: 438Bummer, I would have liked to see her again. Had a few epic sessions with Vivi. Aside from the weird kissing thing, she was very enthusiastic.
Originally Posted by ThorneRohse
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






