Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1594

    SB Anna 172

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link.
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...801bf13e56f0c4

    Down for just about anything but greek, no tits to speak of, 300.

  2. #1593
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Can one be both? I just had an exchange with a lady on SA. She has both NSA and Platonic as what she is seeking. To me, they are mutually exclusive. Let hear what you think.
    These are people that just want free money for existing. Platonic is the antithesis of NSA.

  3. #1592

    SB Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    Worth the credits to message her. Messaged a couple of times. Gave her my number, sent a couple of texts. We met, pictures are real, no sign of demons. She's really down to earth. Settled on 300 ppm.

    Private time was fun, True spinner. Discovered piercings. The view from behind is jaw dropping. She really got into it, sorry not going to spell out the details. I believe she would be up for about anything. We talked afterward about things she'd like to try next time.
    Do you have a link.

  4. #1591

    NSA and Platonic

    Can one be both? I just had an exchange with a lady on SA. She has both NSA and Platonic as what she is seeking. To me, they are mutually exclusive. Let hear what you think.

  5. #1590

    SB Anna 172

    Worth the credits to message her. Messaged a couple of times. Gave her my number, sent a couple of texts. We met, pictures are real, no sign of demons. She's really down to earth. Settled on 300 ppm.

    Private time was fun, True spinner. Discovered piercings. The view from behind is jaw dropping. She really got into it, sorry not going to spell out the details. I believe she would be up for about anything. We talked afterward about things she'd like to try next time.

  6. #1589

    Unsolicited message

    She wants $850 for nudes. My response, that is too low. I offer $5000.00 for nudes even though I can find the for free on Pornhub.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9000EDC0-9410-41AC-A07B-B06091EDC197.jpg‎  

  7. #1588

    FYI about Carrie

    She is wildchild1124 on SA https://www.seeking.com/member/0f63d...8-af96c5fde272 and is also on SB though I do not have the link but she uses the same pics.

    Even though a search of her phone # reveals nothing she operates like a pro. You go to her smoker smelling place in Apex where she is all business about getting you off and out! But she has a tight body.

  8. #1587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    K Love

    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear  [View Original Post]
    She is real and pics are almost accurate slightly brushed up but that is expected. Did a meet with her in public place just before the lockdown. She is friendly and open. She is a single mother looking for a little bit more than her day job for her son as she says. I believe her. We were going to go to couch on the next meet for 200.

    Jb.
    On line right now as I type. So she is def active.

  9. #1586

    Heavnsent

    This one is a PRO I have seen her Once near Garner, I actually have a nice little video of her sucking my pipe not so bad but nothing to brag about she didn't want to swallow my swimmers but catch and release wasnt bad Link below!!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c80f4...e-c7a2e5eb7c14

  10. #1585

    XxKayla lovexxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any luck with this lady.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aa6bf...9-30feb046ccc3
    She is real and pics are almost accurate slightly brushed up but that is expected. Did a meet with her in public place just before the lockdown. She is friendly and open. She is a single mother looking for a little bit more than her day job for her son as she says. I believe her. We were going to go to couch on the next meet for 200.

    Jb.

  11. #1584

    She's real.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any info on Cassie. She is willing to meet ASAP.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/141ad...4-c60ea62cc40a
    She's actually who she says she is, that's all I know. Right-click / google image search takes you to her IG -- she's a local nurse.

  12. #1583

    XxKayla lovexxx

    Anyone has any luck with this lady.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aa6bf...9-30feb046ccc3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 22E20B19-D111-4F24-A70C-316C3BD73C9E.jpg‎  

  13. #1582

    Hines141

    I messaged her a while back but I have not heard back from her. She is hot.

  14. #1581

    Nursecass

    Anyone has any info on Cassie. She is willing to meet ASAP.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/141ad...4-c60ea62cc40a
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1653EDBC-5232-42C2-88D5-05325752F364.jpg‎  

  15. #1580

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? SB does not have a search feature that will allow a search fo Hines141.
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...44650a145e18ac

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape