Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1591

    NSA and Platonic

    Can one be both? I just had an exchange with a lady on SA. She has both NSA and Platonic as what she is seeking. To me, they are mutually exclusive. Let hear what you think.

  2. #1590

    SB Anna 172

    Worth the credits to message her. Messaged a couple of times. Gave her my number, sent a couple of texts. We met, pictures are real, no sign of demons. She's really down to earth. Settled on 300 ppm.

    Private time was fun, True spinner. Discovered piercings. The view from behind is jaw dropping. She really got into it, sorry not going to spell out the details. I believe she would be up for about anything. We talked afterward about things she'd like to try next time.

  3. #1589

    Unsolicited message

    She wants $850 for nudes. My response, that is too low. I offer $5000.00 for nudes even though I can find the for free on Pornhub.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9000EDC0-9410-41AC-A07B-B06091EDC197.jpg‎  

  4. #1588

    FYI about Carrie

    She is wildchild1124 on SA https://www.seeking.com/member/0f63d...8-af96c5fde272 and is also on SB though I do not have the link but she uses the same pics.

    Even though a search of her phone # reveals nothing she operates like a pro. You go to her smoker smelling place in Apex where she is all business about getting you off and out! But she has a tight body.

  5. #1587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    K Love

    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear  [View Original Post]
    She is real and pics are almost accurate slightly brushed up but that is expected. Did a meet with her in public place just before the lockdown. She is friendly and open. She is a single mother looking for a little bit more than her day job for her son as she says. I believe her. We were going to go to couch on the next meet for 200.

    Jb.
    On line right now as I type. So she is def active.

  6. #1586

    Heavnsent

    This one is a PRO I have seen her Once near Garner, I actually have a nice little video of her sucking my pipe not so bad but nothing to brag about she didn't want to swallow my swimmers but catch and release wasnt bad Link below!!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c80f4...e-c7a2e5eb7c14

  7. #1585

    XxKayla lovexxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any luck with this lady.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aa6bf...9-30feb046ccc3
    She is real and pics are almost accurate slightly brushed up but that is expected. Did a meet with her in public place just before the lockdown. She is friendly and open. She is a single mother looking for a little bit more than her day job for her son as she says. I believe her. We were going to go to couch on the next meet for 200.

    Jb.

  8. #1584

    She's real.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any info on Cassie. She is willing to meet ASAP.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/141ad...4-c60ea62cc40a
    She's actually who she says she is, that's all I know. Right-click / google image search takes you to her IG -- she's a local nurse.

  9. #1583

    XxKayla lovexxx

    Anyone has any luck with this lady.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aa6bf...9-30feb046ccc3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 22E20B19-D111-4F24-A70C-316C3BD73C9E.jpg‎  

  10. #1582

    Hines141

    I messaged her a while back but I have not heard back from her. She is hot.

  11. #1581

    Nursecass

    Anyone has any info on Cassie. She is willing to meet ASAP.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/141ad...4-c60ea62cc40a
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1653EDBC-5232-42C2-88D5-05325752F364.jpg‎  

  12. #1580

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? SB does not have a search feature that will allow a search fo Hines141.
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...44650a145e18ac

  13. #1579
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for contact info / info on Hines141 on SecretBenefits. Reliable Instagram or digits, please.

    Will trade for someone who is your "type"; just let me know via DM what you are looking for: hair color, build, etc. - and we can trade contact info.

    I know "Hines" is a dancer. Or at least she hangs out with multiple Capital Cabaret girls based on Instagram. But, she's not "tagged" in any of their pics so either she's shy or doesn't have an Instagram.

    Thanks and stay safe.

    VC.
    Do you have a link? SB does not have a search feature that will allow a search fo Hines141.

  14. #1578

    Sykaob scam?

    Maybe it's just a bad coincidence, but quick exchange with this one SA: looking for mutually beneficial fun. Next exchange is to take the conversation to text. Normal- until zero response to text, views my SA message that I texted, and 45 minutes later I get a couple of telemarketing calls.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/25b84...1-3c26b92d84c2

    I've been off SA (out of the game) for two years, and just starting new search as my SB graduated and will be moving out of state for grad school. So, maybe a telemarking call on burner every couple of months, but not two in 10 minutes.

    Anyone have info on "take a chance with me" Link below. Not generally my type, but offering a pretty low prices and seems ready to meet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e4f07...4-382b48c72558

    Stay safe out there.

    Gibbs.

  15. #1577

    Looking to trade info.

    I'm looking for contact info / info on Hines141 on SecretBenefits. Reliable Instagram or digits, please.

    Will trade for someone who is your "type"; just let me know via DM what you are looking for: hair color, build, etc. - and we can trade contact info.

    I know "Hines" is a dancer. Or at least she hangs out with multiple Capital Cabaret girls based on Instagram. But, she's not "tagged" in any of their pics so either she's shy or doesn't have an Instagram.

    Thanks and stay safe.

    VC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape